Can I mine 15 BTC in a single day? - Page 9 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can I mine 15 BTC in a single day?

On 10/29/2019 at 4:37 AM, Luciferludz said:

Hellow guys I just wanna become to own biggest mining rig in the future and my aiming is to be able to mine 15 bitcoin within a single day.

So I just need you guys opinions that's it is possible to mine such amount of bitcoin per day? And how many hash power should I have to to it.

Hello, I think the power you would need would be that of an Elion Musk
rocket heading to Mars.
You need a lot of money and effort to invest in machines to be able to
undermine what you think. Better enjoy life that is worth more than a Bitcoin.

On 10/29/2019 at 2:37 PM, Luciferludz said:

Hellow guys I just wanna become to own biggest mining rig in the future and my aiming is to be able to mine 15 bitcoin within a single day.

So I just need you guys opinions that's it is possible to mine such amount of bitcoin per day? And how many hash power should I have to to it.

it can be, as long as you have 1000 super miners,

When a block of bitcoin is successfully mined, the bitcoin miner receives a block reward – essentially a BTC payment.
The 3-rd halving took place in 11 May 2020, now the block reward is 6.25 BTC, so you have to mine 3 blocks. Nowadays 144 blocks per day are mined on average, and there are 6.25 bitcoins per block. 144 x 6.25 is 900, so that's the average amount of new bitcoins mined per day in the whole world.

When investing in cryptocurrency mining you must take into account the ROI (return of investment) to know the% of profit and how long you will recover your investment; When buying mining equipment (rig, ASIC devices, etc.) you have to take into account several factors which are the cost of electricity, the cost of the equipment and what you are going to produce per day. Generally you will have the total recovery of the investment in an interval of 8 to 12 months that without taking into account other external factors such as failures in electricity, internet, equipment, etc. that would delay that time; If you are going to start mining now is a good time since the price of cryptocurrencies could go up a lot and you would maximize your profits.

• Useful or interesting 1

33 minutes ago, beesyst said:

What country has the lowest electricity cost?

The cost of electricity in the United States is generally between 8 cents to 43 cents per kilowatt-hour. In the United Kingdom, the cost is around 22 cents. In Canada, it is between 6 and 11 cents. In Europe Austria has the lowest electricity price, 0.197 Euro per kWH.

Just it theory, you can, I think, but you need to have a lot of videocarts. So I think, in your situation, it's unreal. And every day appears more and more miners.

You can everything but i cant (heh) imagine how much time and money do you need for that. Maybe 2 lifes and one hundred milliards?) Then 15 btc a day is nothing.

добывать по 15btc в день это возможно но для начала вам придется потратить более 1000000$ и каждый день трать деньги на потребляемое этой техникой электричество

it is absolutely impossible. asic miners are out of stock. so it is even hard to buy like 40-50 s19+ miners. but buy so much is absolutely impossible. also its impossible to get so much electricity. 

Friend that is too much to obtain something like that you will have to invest a huge amount of money and a so it is not sure that you will achieve that purpose, you must understand that some mining farms do not even come close to that, you must set yourself more realistic goals 

I think this is impossible but it could happen if you have many tools for you to use. I need to work hard too, I think considering 15 BTC is not a small coin and also a cheap price. but it's better to do it with a target that is not too high either. so that we are not too stressful too face it.

Yes, of course, you can mine 15 bitcoins a day, but this will require an incredible amount of money, but such an investment in bitcoin mining may not pay off, so I advise you not to buy mining machines and mine bitcoins, but to invest somewhere, it will be more profitable

• +4 1

That can happen if you are solo mining and not incorporated into a pool, but that possibility is very small unless you have a very large mining rig and dominate the hashrate

I don't think it's worth it because the payback period for your project won't be long yet and the electricity bill will be really high.

On 10/29/2019 at 12:46 PM, BullRunBit said:

First you must to have (I'm not sure but close) 1,000,000$ to buy mining rigs and you maybe after that mining 15 BTC daily.

You probably dont know anything about mining, and your question is without knowledge at all.

Example, if you invest 1,000$ in mining you need around 1 year to recover your investment (1,000$).

And you calculate how much you need to invest to mining 15 BTC daily.

Example, 15*365 = 5475 BTC* 9432$ = ‭51,640,200‬$

This is just example it's not for sure, but if you recover your investment for 1 year this is how much you need to invest to mining 15 BTC daily. 😁

You Provided very comprehensive and usuful information. Your writing opened my horizons. Thank you so much.

Mining 15 btc is a single day impossible now but last 10 years back it is possible. Nowadays, 15 btc to mine it's totally fake.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

it depends on the kind of equipment you used. mining 15 btc in single day means you are ready to put in more money in purchasing hardware' cooling systems and energy.

It's literally impossible. You must ask everyone to stop mining, get your hands on a huge mining farm and then you might be able to mine 15 BTC a day. For a single person, it's not possible. Also remember about electricity bills

• +1 1