[prod 0]Faucet script Coming soon! - Page 2 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

[prod 0]Faucet script Coming soon!

6 hours ago, ColdEye101 said:

I want to check faucet script and want to earn free points.Could i participate or i am late.I read the project is delay and it would comes at the end of December.

That;s right, the coupon code is not yet released, and it will be released on my status update, if you want to participate as a beta tester and get the script for free on every beta update since the first release to the last one, Just follow my profile so you be one of the first to get the coupon code such will be limited for some number of people.

Just now, ColdEye101 said:

I am following your status now and keep in touch.So i would never lose the coupon code.But i want to know where i would get coins on behalf of my points it would wallet,exchange ?How much i can ear or these thing would be final after beta testing? 

You can use the script to start your own faucet website business, It will be for sale but for beta testers they will get all updates for free, they will contribute in promotional the script and get top ups on their faucets at the same time using my paid script for free.

On 12/1/2019 at 9:35 AM, teminalibug said:

You can use the script to start your own faucet website business, It will be for sale but for beta testers they will get all updates for free, they will contribute in promotional the script and get top ups on their faucets at the same time using my paid script for free.

I am glad to note you embark on this project, how far has it gone, is it ready yet? If there's still room for beta testers, count me in.  Hope one can ask for customization subsequently?

54 minutes ago, saket6 said:

Please release the script my dear friend we would be glad to make some money using your script and earn some valuable Bitcoins.

Thanks for appreciating, the script is almost ready juts need to solve some security issues, so soon will be out.

7 hours ago, saket6 said:

Eagerly awaiting for it.You can it is because of a few good people like you we can earn something from the market.Rest is all manipulated by the whales.

Faucet site business is a god business that does not require much capital and is perfect for stable income.

1 hour ago, saket6 said:

That's why I am loving it.Please do not increase my curiosity more by making me wait.Please give it when you are done with it my dear friend.

haha, oksy i will stop with the talk and work on it faster so you guys can get what was so long awaited.

I don't really like the tap, but with this new tap script I find it really appealing and interesting, I really want to try and look forward to getting the script

21 hours ago, Makavelli said:

Wow. I just got to know of this now.  Has the faucet been created.  How do i join please.  

Kindly reply. You've got a great plan.

The faucet is under development after the discontinuing if the the faucethub, i had to start over.

10 hours ago, Zakirusani said:

Yes this faucet will comprise faucet API integrated, therefore users will be skilled to retire soon to faucethub. righteous to total up the faucethub will be the foremost withdrawal preference in forthcoming updates at hand will be more, like the immediate withdrawal to your wallet.

But faucethub have discontinued their services, so I'm using API from another micro wallet.

On 1/14/2020 at 12:26 PM, teminalibug said:

The faucet is under development after the discontinuing if the the faucethub, i had to start over.

Oh ho,so sorry for your loss.I was waiting for the script.So hoe much time now it will take.I visit your profile time to time  for code .But i miss the chance .Here i am requesting you kindly don't forget me.I will make more  regularly visit on profile for code.I hope i don't miss the chance again.

• Useful or interesting 1

9 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Oh ho,so sorry for your loss.I was waiting for the script.So hoe much time now it will take.I visit your profile time to time  for code .But i miss the chance .Here i am requesting you kindly don't forget me.I will make more  regularly visit on profile for code.I hope i don't miss the chance again.

About two weeks from now, 3 weeks should be top. NOTE; the script will be released to a limited number of people for free, but then it will be for sale. I will try not to forget you, you are one of my friend here in CT.org.

On 10/29/2019 at 2:02 PM, teminalibug said:

Hello world, i know most of you are thinking of starting your own crypto business, and many topics have bee about that, so I decided to create a faucet script that will be given for free for thew first 10 members to get the promo code, the promo code will be updated in my statuses, means you have to follow me t be the fist to get updates of my promo codes.

after the free promo code has expired the rest can buy it

The script will have the following

1. A dice game (no need the user to deposit can just play with his/her claimed faucets) [maybe on later days i could i mplement the deposit.]
  2. Responsive and clean design.
  3. Many ways to monetize and still keeps the site clean (including the ads banner rotator.)
  4. Admin can set the claim rate according to the price in USD so no need to check the rates everyday.
  5. High level security (recatcha, multi account detect, etc).
  6. Multi short-URL(URL shortener )of your choice. that changes as per user claim.
  7. User sign up feature (This enhances the security)
  8. Admin can set withdrawal limit or not, and many other features.
  9. etc

Please suggest any feature you want to be added on this PHP faucet webapp.

Stay tune!

I just saw this thread. Where I can see the script? Did I miss the promo code? Damn, I followed you but never see this thread before.

4 hours ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

Why are you doing such stupid things because you write people? There is nothing better than any Claimer faucet software, because each faucet comes with Google Captcha for bot protection.

What exactly is stupid above a person using his programming skills to develop a faucet script and willing to give out a few copies to his followers to test run the script?  Are you a bot or it's just for something to write?

20 hours ago, lucky80 said:

I just saw this thread. Where I can see the script? Did I miss the promo code? Damn, I followed you but never see this thread before.

Sorry mate the script was delayed because of the problem with faucethub API, so we are using another API and has to rewrite the whole code. So you are not late.

On 29.10.2019 at 15:02, teminalibug said:

Hello world, i know most of you are thinking of starting your own crypto business, and many topics have bee about that, so I decided to create a faucet script that will be given for free for thew first 10 members to get the promo code, the promo code will be updated in my statuses, means you have to follow me t be the fist to get updates of my promo codes.

after the free promo code has expired the rest can buy it

The script will have the following

1. A dice game (no need the user to deposit can just play with his/her claimed faucets) [maybe on later days i could i mplement the deposit.]
  2. Responsive and clean design.
  3. Many ways to monetize and still keeps the site clean (including the ads banner rotator.)
  4. Admin can set the claim rate according to the price in USD so no need to check the rates everyday.
  5. High level security (recatcha, multi account detect, etc).
  6. Multi short-URL(URL shortener )of your choice. that changes as per user claim.
  7. User sign up feature (This enhances the security)
  8. Admin can set withdrawal limit or not, and many other features.
  9. etc

Please suggest any feature you want to be added on this PHP faucet webapp.

Stay tune!

am i still in time to get it? Where do you publish promotional codes? I would like to try your script, I'm interested, if the topic is working, I will help you spread it in the Russian segment.

Wow this is very awesome, we are waiting for that to because now many of faucets clsimers are too much disappointed because of faucethub shutting down

On 1/18/2020 at 7:29 AM, Dolpharius said:

am i still in time to get it? Where do you publish promotional codes? I would like to try your script, I'm interested, if the topic is working, I will help you spread it in the Russian segment.

The promo code will be given right here on cryptotalk, i will post non my status update, so if you want to get it, you need to follow me.

Subterranean insect bot framework, google captcha, recognizes intermediary control, and barely any more, these are extends for the underlying discharge, when the beta analyzer is discharged to certain individuals and you're one of them you can report bugs and any shaky things you can discover

18 hours ago, teminalibug said:

The promo code will be given right here on cryptotalk, i will post non my status update, so if you want to get it, you need to follow me.

well, I will try to be observant in this conversation so as not to miss the time when you will write a promotional code here, can you tell when about what date?

2 hours ago, Dolpharius said:

well, I will try to be observant in this conversation so as not to miss the time when you will write a promotional code here, can you tell when about what date?

The date will not be specific, so that only the committed will get the code first, but don't worry it will be cheaper anyway.

You can utilize the content to begin your very own fixture site business, It will be available to be purchased however for beta analyzers they will get all updates for nothing, they will contribute in limited time the content and get top ups on their spigots simultaneously utilizing my paid content for nothing.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:25 PM, teminalibug said:

Sorry mate the script was delayed because of the problem with faucethub API, so we are using another API and has to rewrite the whole code. So you are not late.

Ok. I just got back to this forum and I see there is no update in your status. What happens with the notifications? I must look manual for replies..

On 1/15/2020 at 4:47 PM, teminalibug said:

About two weeks from now, 3 weeks should be top. NOTE; the script will be released to a limited number of people for free, but then it will be for sale. I will try not to forget you, you are one of my friend here in CT.org.

I will be waiting for your reply.I am very interested in your project and i hope i will help you in your project advertisment.I am very thankful for your kindness.What Gives me crypto talk you are one of them.

6 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I will be waiting for your reply.I am very interested in your project and i hope i will help you in your project advertisment.I am very thankful for your kindness.What Gives me crypto talk you are one of them.

I appreciate that brother, there have been a delay on the project but i'm working hard to change the micro-payment API.