What do you think about Yobit? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ebrown80

What do you think about Yobit?

I was reading on one of the Telegram channels about the projects launched by Yobit in this world of currencies, the virtual mining system, yodefi, and airdrops .

All of them are means to achieve large profits for users, but I think that priority in them is the surest way to achieve profit from them.

Edited by Alimhana930
  • +2 1

Yobit is burden a fantastically skilled piece of work from the cable bot to the verification process, which is living being simple, they are single verifying that we are not scammers. It merely ruins to make somebody's acquaintance the rations.

8 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Depends on categories you go for and the amount invested

@Dorjoy12 (v3) 10x  is profitable little enough to manage. I hope for more fruitful and amazing features to be enable or added to augment the available opportunities

@Guru2050 its true that yobit recently give us amazing update about vmining  which give us 10x profit of minex token but unfortunately the minex value decrease day by day which makes minors more in lose..  By the way, hope   there has new update soon about vmining which will give us good profit..   

• +3 1

Youbit is great exchnager site i saw because here withdraaw fees also low and here securty is high so we can put our money safely here and we can trade here also with low cost 

According to my experience yobit is the best platform. It is easy to use and easy to understand or very easy methodical. It's very easy to learn and it's very easy to get the most out of it. 

13 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

By the way, hope   there has new update soon about vmining which will give us good profit..   

Good and fine that's the point @Dorjoy12 I even expect you to go beyond from your wishes to sites and to fellow colleagues. We sought to more alluring, captivating and profitably impressive exceptional features for customers or it users.

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

We sought to more alluring, captivating and profitably impressive exceptional features for customers or it users.

Its normal thing  @Guru2050..  As a yobit exchange user we always expect it will give us some amazing feature which will help exchange as well help its user..  Though some user get huge lose by those feature but its not a big problem i think..            

• +3 1

18 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Though some user get huge lose by those feature but its not a big problem i think..     

That's the business @Dorjoy12 we don't expect to be winning, earning enormous profit at all the time that is not real profession sometimes we must loose despite the experience. Its nature of business knowing that we still take risks to keep moving.

• +2 1

Yobit is the best exchange site,it has wonderful features we enjoy like the invest site,trading of coins and the quick ability to make transactions faster and easier,low charges rate.fantastic methods of introducing coins and measures to making it to have value.one of the best airdrops where our post are paid 

Yes I like yobit because it is one of the prevalent flat form for online trading. Its is very popular among the users because of its genuineness. Yobit is legit and thrust worthy.

Of course yobit is a popular medium.  Here we are paid.  We are paid yobit payment by working in crypto.  It is a trusted medium.  There is no risk here.  It is a secure platform. It is a conventional platform for business

Yes yobit is doing a great job to benefit us. We can get pay from this platform at the same time there are many other opportunities which this forum allows us. We can get free coins on daily basis. Also we can trade by using this forum and make investment.

I personally think of the yobit platform that it is one of the great exchanges that persist either because of its amount of cryptocurrencies that you can trade, its investments that it can make and especially the large airdrop that one of the best exchange platforms performs for me
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great profits

Thank you for all you know about Jobit. Everyone on this site works on it. It is very advanced in terms of business. It is dependent on users. It is the best platform. Great website.

Yobit is the best way for saving talk token. Yobit is the platform for saving token. Yobit is the useful and long time save our token. The use of yobit is very easy and simple. Yobit provide us use full services. 

• +1 1

Hello friend, you ask a good question, do I like this yobit, my answer is I really like the yobit exchange because yobit introduce new coin very often, also they are giving free talk and bitcoin.

yobit as everything has its pros and cons, I think it is an excellent exchange and this alliance with cryptotalk is great, beyond the airdrops that they can offer, that many joined this forum because of DLRS, the great potential that in reality has to belong here, it's one of the best things yobit has done

The yobit exchange platform is one of the most important platforms I use and trust. You can trade with many cryptocurrencies on this platform. In addition, the user gains thanks to the magnificent events.

Yes you are absolutely right my friend. It is one of the best platform where we can exchange money and it is safest too. It trade coins, low charges rate. Fantastic methods of introducing coins and measures to making it to have value. One of the best airdrops where our post are paid.

Of course, I am very happy about the new methods of the platform, where new coins can be introduced as new currencies are valuable. We also have to pay attention to these currencies. We have to put our money into what is useful and consult with experts is necessary in order to identify these new currencies.

I think yobit is an amazing exchange platform, it provide lot of features for it members and it attracting or calling the attention of different people from different part of the world, am sure with time yobit will be the best or one of the best exchange in the world

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think there is any site like Yobit. It is one of the best sites for exchanging, purchasing, selling or trading in Cryptocurrency. It is also safe and secure. Yobit is also doing a good job of introducing coins.

There are a number of things that come up when yobit is mentioned, and the first one is that, its very easy to use it , yobit is very easy to use and the right one is that they have easy deposit and very quick withdrawal methods, they have wonderful giveaways every now and then but today things are a little bit different

• Useful or interesting 1