Crypto vs PayPal - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto vs PayPal

I believe that cryptocurrencies are the best means of payment at the moment because cryptocurrencies unlike payment systems are decentralized

I have been using both Paypal and Bitcoin for a long time.  Bitcoin is of course a priority, since it has many more privileges, but Paypal also has them.I have been using both Paypal and Bitcoin for a long time.  The priority is of course bitcoin, since it has much more privileges, but Paypal also has them, take the same refund if the funds are transferred to a fraudster.  Extremely useful feature

Crypto is better than PayPal, as you can increase your money by investing in digital currencies such as Bitcoin and Erythum

Now I don't use PayPal because of high fees. Now I use crypto for all my money transactions.

• Useful or interesting 1

It depends on what you want to use Paypal and BTC for. With paypal you can make online purchases on many recognized sites. With btc you can mostly trade with the crypto currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Both are good options to generate money, but I choose cryptocurrencies because there are many varieties and alternatives to generate income and the profitability is good, however I can say that both are good options for those who want to continue undertaking.

I wish you good luck

both are good opportunities to generate income and therefore both platforms I recommend them.

Actually both platforms are very good could work well together. But in general, Bitcoin has a much better one in several aspects since it is decentralized with fast transactions for very high amounts and it is very dificult to steal. PayPal fails in that it is central, it charges too high commissions for transactions. This last point is what makes lose customers.

paypal isn't best because in so many countries paypal is banned but as we see the crypto we can make so many account and we can exchange the crypto ar any time.. crypto market is the best and real market in the world and its a great market then other online sources..

crypto is excel for makeing funds and profit but paypal is best for honorable trade gear like shoping, cassette athletic competition and clothes and like that. consequently you humbug truly link Crypto and Paypal  instigate they be inflicted with two numerous gap of custom. 

In my opinion there is no exact comparison for the 2 options but there are certain advantages that paypal offers and certain advantages that cryptocurrencies offer
Paypal advantages
1.All purchases made through this payment processor will be protected by its buyer protection policies
2. it is very reliable

advantages of using cryptocurrencies
1.Very easy to get them
2. it is a way of investment

On 10/27/2019 at 9:42 PM, hexwin said:

image.png.66b37f58f5291dad40d445748f2c0358.png

Is there any advantages Crypto have compared to Paypal ?

Have you used PayPal so far and why is Bitcoin better?

PayPal charges more fees than Bitcoin

I prefer bitcoin 100% over using paypal because it's just so much easier. Paypal does crazy restrictions sometimes and I'm always scared to get my account limited, but I have to use it because sometimes it's the only payment method available, however bitcoin has always been my favorite payment method

Bitcoin or Paypal, it all depends on who uses it and what they are going to use it for. If you do not know much about crypto, it is preferable to use paypal, or this may also be in places where Bitcoin does not accept but paypal is accepted. Paypal is much easier and more reliable, but its commissions are higher than Bitcoin, and in Paypal you have to use KYC. If you are more experienced, I recommend using Bitcoin since it has cheaper commissions and it is decentralized.

I don't like Paypal, it asks me many verifications to use it, I also limit my account by a deposit. Besides KYC, mobile verification, etc., there are a lot of things that I don't like. It's easy for me to choose BTC in this case, just send one and it would be all, no KYC or anything. it is much better.

bitcoin has a fully autonomous integrated payment system.
In other words, you have the benefits of money, gold and PayPal at the same time, without the need for an organization to control it and take a slice. But currently the most used online payment system is PayPal.

PayPal will enable crypto transactions
IN SUMMARY
PayPal will now allow cryptocurrency transactions on its platform.

This comes after they have previously partnered with Coinbase, a major cryptocurrency exchange.

PayPal has more than 325 million users.

On 27/10/2019 at 20:42, hexwin said:

¿Hay alguna ventaja que tenga Crypto en comparación con Paypal?

¿Ha utilizado PayPal hasta ahora y por qué Bitcoin es mejor?

PayPal cobra más tarifas que Bitcoin

PayPal is a good option and has a lot of time in terms of electronic payments, however, I think the commission for receiving a payment or to send is very high, sometimes it is better to pay by credit card, as far as Bitcoin is very useful, if you have a good Wallet you can pay very few commissions, plus you can earn extra money when the cryptocurrency goes up price. 

Both are very useful, PayPal because many parties receive payouts on PayPal, and bitcoin is also received in many parts, but is listed as illegal in many countries. 

Какой платёжной системой пользоваться,это конечно каждому решать, по моему мнению PayPal уже устаревшая система в отличии от криптомонет.

I use both, but mostly I use bitcoin, although comparing both is different since one is a virtual bank and the other a virtual currency. In my opinion, few use PayPal because of the high commissions they have on their transactions, but that depends on each person.

I believe that each one has its advantages and disadvantages, for many, Crypto is better for its advantages when making a transaction and to register it does not require so much verification, something that PayPal has, that you have to do verifications and it is more cumbersome in That aspect, for example, I do not have a verified PayPal account and I can not do much, I am limited in doing things, and also to verify you need a credit card, a card that I do not have because I live in Venezuela and here it is very difficult to obtain a credit card, the other thing is that currently there are many PayPal accounts and they are eliminating them here in Venezuela, so if you do not have a verified account, you have the possibility that they will take away the money you have or in worst cases, have your account deleted. Yes I know, it's very sad.

I know people who use PayPal, I personally do not do it because I do not think it is as confidential as bitcoin. I consider that it is a secure platform, but I am convinced that BTC is more secure than PayPal. For me the future is in cryptocurrencies.

Even though Paypal charges more commission, it's not the worst thing. For example, there are cases where people get ripped off. One of the two parties says that he didn't receive the payment or he cancels the transaction, and therefore it brings a series of problems, among them, that the funds are retained or in worse cases that the account is blocked. 
So I think it is much better to use crypto for many reasons, of course, also taking the necessary measures to ensure security.

PayPal was an excellent payment platform in my opinion, but I stopped using it when it began to have problems in several countries including mine, there are too many restrictions for its use with the implementation of cryptocurrencies worldwide, this stopped being problems due to Decentralized character Global commercial transactions stopped having an intermediary to become a person-to-person deal, this gives cryptocurrencies a lot of advantage over PayPal

• +4 1

Paypal doesn't support in many countries and has steep curve for future payment system, while crypto has cross border support and can be used anonymously. On the other hand, crypto prices fluctuate making it as a good investment plan. 

I didn't like PayPal . Bitcoin gave ous  many opportunity. If I used PayPal I need bank account. But didn't have it. Bitcoin is very easy Proses. So, I like it.