Learn traiding only with videos - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ArianLp

Learn traiding only with videos

It is not enough to learn only with videos, I think it makes sense to get support from someone who knows. We mostly get help from videos. In this way, we learn what we do not know. People are beings open to learning, they learn and apply whatever it is, so they know how to win. It is always nice to research, study and win. In this way, learning does not age, every person is open to learning at every age.

I think it`s impossible to learn trading only with videos, for me practice is the most important part of every skill. When you don`t have practice on exchange, you can`t become a really successful trader even if you have the best teachers and video-lessons 

I also learned trading by videos, because  we can see practical trading on videos and we can learn many things from that and also we can ask any question by comment.

I am also agree with you everyone can learn about trading from videos of internet like youtubes and other sites . You can learn it at any time when you are not busy . Its easy way to learn about trading from videos 

@ArianLp You have learned a good lesson very quickly, that there is a lot of BS, saying that in a few days you can make a bunch of money by trading. There are a lot of trading Guru´s who claim that their system is the most profitable, etc. But these so called Guru´s make their money off selling their courses, not by trading what they sell.

If you want to find some very quality info on how to trade the markets profitably, Google - Steve Mauro Beat The Market Maker ( BTMM ). Mauro was trained by an ex Market Maker. ALL markets are manipulated, especially the Forex market, believe it or not. To be successful when trading, you have to follow the big bank trades. Mauro shows you how to do this.

Another good & reliable site to look into is - Compass FX. One of the founders of CompassFX is Dean Malone. Mr. Malone is the person who invented the TDI indicator, probably 1 of the best indicators that exist.

Hope that helps you.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Yes this is possible because all the information has become available on YouTube and the Internet and is a good and quick way to learn to trade through videos because reading without actually watching on YouTube will not benefit on its own

I agree with you , I think before starting business we have a little bit idea about business. Really good idea to promote your business through vedio. We can have a channels to promote such types of trading. Youtube is best for trading Yobit exchange

My friend you can lean trading by Videos.  It's veey much helpful i think. You can bring success by trading.  And by watching video you can learn trading.           

I think videos are the best way to learn how to buy and sell on new exchanges and how to use its features. If you do not understand, you can pause the video and repeat, do you agree with it?

Trading is the best professional in all over the world.but trading learning only from videos is not sufficient.we should do it practicaly to learn more about it and for earning.

Of course, it is possible to find many videos about the cryptocurrency world on many video sharing platforms. Perhaps videos can be useful for learning about cryptocurrencies, trading cryptocurrencies, or learning cryptocurrency mining.

However, there is a more important point here. Educational videos sometimes include misleading and scam videos. Hence, not every video post may contain reliable information. For this reason, I recommend you to watch videos that are mostly accurate, reliable and published by official sources.

This could help really well but I think taking time to read the trading also may help, but with the aid of video it will enable you to know exactly what you are learning is just like someone doing practicals so it will definitely be more impactful

I agree with you, learning trading with by using tutorial videos is the most effective way, and also the most easier way to learn.. And i have seen some long hours courses at YouTube i must bookmark one of them.

Yes you are so right, we can earn more money by watching videos. We can many lessons many information by videos. We should go to internet and then watch videos for succeeding we should try try again. If we banned at one time we not lose we  more learn from videos 

• +4 1

Yes it is right .This is the global village everyone can gain knowledge online from other person .There are many opportunities that offer learning about trading .But i think cryptotalk is the best forum because it provide learning and earning at a time .

Yeah if you want to learn about trading then video will be very helpful for you. Cause when you watch it you will get it very easily. You also can learn very fast by watching video. So it will very helpful for you.

• +2 1

If trading is learned by only watching videos then everyone can become a trader and earned thousands dollars in one day but trading is learned by experience, by facing loss and after a day will come when we earn a good profit by trading but it's not to easy we never face loss ether we learn or earn. 

Watching videos to learn how to trade is a great way to learn. Its better than reading. Youtube has some many great videos on how to trade, chart patterns, brokers, etc. Youtube also has a lot of crappy videos promoting scams & promises of making you rich in a few days, by trading.

Look up Steve Mauro, BTMM, Beat The Market Maker.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Do not just rely on watching tutorials on how you could trade. Thought it is really effective to gain more knowledge when you watch things about trading, but that will be all for nothing if you cannot apply it in real life.

I think the best way of learning is just be using videos, because in videos you'll be leaning by the practicing by watching what's they are doing instead of learning by leading books.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 10/3/2020 at 1:34 PM, ArianLp said:

From my criteria since I started in the fascinating world of cryptocurrencies, traiding is one of the topics that most attracts my attention, I have seen many videos about this, there are many pages that guarantee you to learn in a few days with 100% successful results,  And all this is false, traiding is learned with practice, entering the market and visualizing each indicator is what allows you to gain knowledge, of course you can help yourself with tutorial videos that provide tools on the analysis of indicators but let's not fall into these pages  that guarantee learning and earnings in a few days.  Undoubtedly the cryptocurrency market has its positive and negative characteristics but beyond this, it gives you the opportunity to acquire knowledge every day, practice is the most recommended to guarantee you great results

Of course we can learn more about the trade by watching videos and you've said absolutely right and true that trading is learned with patience. So first of all we should gain more knowledge about the crypto trade before starting the trading. We can watch videos in YouTube for increasing our knowledge about the trade. 

On 10/3/2020 at 1:34 PM, ArianLp said:

From my criteria since I started in the fascinating world of cryptocurrencies, traiding is one of the topics that most attracts my attention, I have seen many videos about this, there are many pages that guarantee you to learn in a few days with 100% successful results,  And all this is false, traiding is learned with practice, entering the market and visualizing each indicator is what allows you to gain knowledge, of course you can help yourself with tutorial videos that provide tools on the analysis of indicators but let's not fall into these pages  that guarantee learning and earnings in a few days.  Undoubtedly the cryptocurrency market has its positive and negative characteristics but beyond this, it gives you the opportunity to acquire knowledge every day, practice is the most recommended to guarantee you great results

Yeah obviously just watching video can't make anyone master in trading world.There are some inner tricks which can't be understood if anyone does not enter the market place.Again in most videos people do not show the exact situation or characteristics of any international market place.So everybody should practice properly to do well in trading.Video will help them to develop but experience is more valuable I think.

Learning about the trading with the Videos is also an good option to learn every thing about this. Because the learning by the Videos is very nice and going to be the better option.