Is this an error? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Is this an error?

I have noticed it in some other users post to. It's doubles the contents in a post you make. Like you have one paragraph in your post but it make another paragraph with the same content in the same topic. I just noticed it in one of the post I made. Good thing is that I was able to edit it. So it's okay now. Here is how it looked like:

xPrH1Za.jpg

Here is the original post: 

Have you mistakenly clicked twice on the quote button? I don't think it is being automated. You probably missing something. I don't think it's a bug.

Just now, Consignee said:

Have you mistakenly clicked twice on the quote button? I don't think it is being automated. You probably missing something. I don't think it's a bug.

I am using desktop lately and yes I think in that particular case I had to click few times on my mouse. It was not posting and I thought something wrong with my browser. And in the next 2nd I wanted to check if the topic got locked while I was typing and found out it did that double time LOL

Okay got it. Thanks

I would request mod to lock it please.

@epidemia @ayatoslaw @Desais

Thanks guys.

If it happens once, then the mistake is on your side and we haven't seen anytime still so far. You might clicked twice on quote, also you said it happened with one of the post. This means the problem is your end and please check again with another post.

sometimes it cause by slow connection of some users or they are using proxy which connects internet on multiple ip address, thatswhy it happens to me when i log in from compay network.

7 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I am using desktop lately and yes I think in that particular case I had to click few times on my mouse. It was not posting and I thought something wrong with my browser. And in the next 2nd I wanted to check if the topic got locked while I was typing and found out it did that double time LOL

Okay got it. Thanks

I would request mod to lock it please.

@epidemia @ayatoslaw @Desais

Thanks guys.

Same problem faced but I cleared cookies and cache, and later on start to use private browser. Now it's working fine for me. Use same technique to resolve issue.

Cheers. 

Edited by Crypto