Was there any coin that worth 7000 btc once? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Was there any coin that worth 7000 btc once?

I mean really it sounds crazy and I heard it from one of the user in one thread. It's not that I am not believing him it's that I am more into shock. I do not want to disclose the name of the coin from the other user and do not want to mention his name too. 

The reason I am not doing it in here is to know from rest of you which one we are talking about.

I am not much into trading. I am basically a btc holder so I really do not have much idea about a lot of alt market. Possibly this topic will get some of your attention so that from your input I can get sure that it was truly is LOL

Thanks in advance

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

I mean really it sounds crazy and I heard it from one of the user in one thread. It's not that I am not believing him it's that I am more into shock. I do not want to disclose the name of the coin from the other user and do not want to mention his name too. 

Are you talking about price in past or what?

I don't understand best what you mean to say,  maybe you can clarify more,
but yes I know about some coins that had fake value more than Bitcoion

Just now, hexwin said:

Are you talking about price in past or what?

Yes past and now this coin worth not even 1 sat LOL Can you recall any since you are into this trading like others in here.

yes I know about some coins that had fake value more than Bitcoion

It was not fake volume as per what I understood from his comments LOL

1 x coin = 7000 BTC LOL

image.thumb.png.2388595be1c89eb1eeed13a60d751cf2.png

There is one now called Project-X or Nanox

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/project-x?utm_content=project-x&utm_medium=search_coin&utm_source=coingecko

and there is also Bit20, but I saw so many more in history.... all with fake volume and market cap. 

image.thumb.png.274d33e4ea9193d2ff4f18527464df68.png

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bit20?utm_content=bit20&utm_medium=search_coin&utm_source=coingecko

List of top 10 shitcoins + bitcoin
image.png.f65aba0bcddc07fe7224bdbe9174595c.png

Edited by hexwin

Just now, kylepresz said:

On the Yobit exchange platform, I saw that LTD was more expensive than bitcoin. It costs 6 BTC to buy 1 LTD.

Blow me, I feel like I just born LOL

@bichou1584 Here I gave some more explanation.

Just now, hexwin said:

all with fake volume and market cap. 

Probably it was not fake but it really sounds fake. Have you seen the post from @kylepresz one of this x coin = 6BTC?

Really unbelievable.  

9 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Blow me, I feel like I just born LOL

Here I gave some more explanation.

Probably it was not fake but it really sounds fake. Have you seen the post from kylepresz one of this x coin = 6BTC?

Really unbelievable.  

I don't think any of this coins has been listed on any website that tracks coins like CoinGecko or cmc in history, but I would like to see it. Maybe I am wrong about that

im never see that. but i think about liza on yobit. after swap (or whatever) the price is to expensive, right? but as i know. no one popular coins with crazy price like that.

Just now, hexwin said:

I don't think any of this coins has been listed on any website that tracks coins like CoinGecko or cmc in history, but I would like to see it. Maybe I am wrong about that

The one I am looking for verification indeed is not listed in any coin listing site. I already tried them. By the way, seems like you have no clue as me LOL.

Let's wait for some more people and see what they say. I have notification active for this and I hope I will not miss it 😁

I will go full crazy today LOL

Just now, cheewy said:

im never see that. but i think about liza on yobit. after swap (or whatever) the price is to expensive, right? but as i know. no one popular coins with crazy price like that.

Seems like we are getting close. Can you please shad us some light 😊

Edited by xBDT Script

29 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

Have you heard about the billion coin? I just heard that to my friend who invested also a 250 dollars on that coin. He said to me that it is good because it is more valuable than bitcoin. 1TBC (the billion coin) = 1 million usd. And there is more, he already have 1TBC because of airdrop. I don't think it is capable to be valuable than bitcoin. It is a scam I think. 

I h are about their particular coin from colleague that first told me about crypto in 2017 but he even shewed me his wallet then worth about millions of € Euros in value but at the time i think there was no market for it and later that year, my sister told me it was a scam coin that there's no market for it.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Lol, what coin is that? Is that another shitcoin like TBC (TheBillionCoin)? So far only TBC Coin and Maya 223 i found hillarious with price $3 mio without any block explorer, exchange, etc. If your case Was TBC Coin, just avoid and leave that.

55 minutes ago, kylepresz said:

On the Yobit exchange platform, I saw that LTD was more expensive than bitcoin. It costs 6 BTC to buy 1 LTD. I haven't been able to find anymore information about this coin on the internet.

There is NANOX also more than 2 BTC, but 7000 i havent seen jet

1 minute ago, lovesybitz said:

Please read my reply carefully sir! I said that my friend introduced to me that TBC. He said that it will be defeated the bitcoin soon. He already laid 250 dollars and I don't that he has plan to put more. I am not hilarious to invest in a coin which has an impossible dream. I don't think it will become successful, maybe it turn into scam. 

Ahh yep sorry, anyway it's just a hallucination from your friends who have been seduced by the upline of TBC Coin, sad to hear that. With 250 dollars he has at least invested in other clearer major cryptocurrency. I just hope your friends get up quickly and learn from it all.

If you are talking about cryptocurrency I don't think that there was a coin that worth 7k btc because BTC was always the highest one in term of price 

But if you are talking about a Traditional currency (usd, GBP, euro ...) That could be true in the first times of creating cryptocurrencies because they were very cheap

Okay guys it was this liza coin in yobit but really really hard to believe. Here is the topic we were talking about it.

Okay I think I am not getting anything from this topic. Lately I am seeing posts which are not making sense too. If I keep this topic alive then this will fill with spam in no time LOL

@epidemia @ayatoslaw @Desais can one of you guys lock the topic for me?

Thanks

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Принимаем участие в активностях от Pixelverse.            Notcoin и Hamster Kombat уже успели хайпануть, но Pixelverse отчетливо выделяется на их фоне своей метавселенной, в которую продолжают добавлять локации. Многим нравится в каком направлении развивается проект. У проекта имеется dashboard, где мы можем качать ботов и фармить токены $PIX для предстоящего дропа.У проекта также есть свой кликер. Все что необходимо делать, это заходить раз в 8 часов и собирать токены, за которые мы можем качать ботов.   В этих активностях мы зарабатываем два разных токена. $FI в тапалке и $PIX на сайте. В качестве дропа (который будет в июне) мы получим единый токен $PIXFI.   Собираем токены $FI — здесь.   Собираем токены $PIX — здесь.Помимо этого, команда проекта анонсировала конкурс, призовой пул которого составляет $110,000. В нем также можно успеть принять участие.    
    • Приветствуем Всех участников форума! Предлагаем обмен криптовалют на карты банков РФ. Режим работы обменного пункта monopriz.com: Понедельник - Пятница с 10 до 23. Суббота - Воскресенье - свободный график. Контакты: Сайт: monopriz.com Почта: support@monopriz.com
    • 📅  Start Date: June 4th 🏆 Rewards: $10K prize pool in Brawl3rs tokens + In-game credits 🥇 1st Place: 500$ in Brawl3rs tokens 🥈 2nd Place: 300$ in Brawl3rs tokens 🥉 3rd Place: 200$ in Brawl3rs tokens   🏆 Join the campaign here: zealy.io/cw/brawl3rs 📑 Head to this link for more details: report as spam/BRAWL3RSZealy   Steps to Join👇 1️⃣ Join the Campaign: -Head over to our Zealy campaign page: https://zealy.io/cw/brawl3rs/questboard to get started.   2️⃣ Complete Tasks: -Engage with the tasks on the quest board to earn XPs.   3️⃣ Earn Points and Climb the Leaderboard: - The more tasks you complete, the more XPs you earn. - Stay active and use your referral link to climb the leaderboard and maximize your rewards.   BRAWL3RS (https://hub.xyz/brawl3rs) is a first of it's kind Unreal Engine 5 AI autobattler that pits fighters against each other, leveraging real-data and AI to determine fight outcomes. The Alpha Launch starts soon offering the first chance to play and compete for thousands of dollars in prizes and more...🪂  🚀 Don’t miss out on the action!
    • Join our exciting debut campaign and start earning OATS and points by engaging with our community and boosting our online presence. Complete tasks, refer friends, and become a vital part of the Real Estate Metaverse (REM) community!   🗓 Campaign date: June 4, 2024 to June 18, 2024   Join the REM Debut Campaign on Galxe: https://app.galxe.com/quest/6fKjn5Gs4pK4dzMTcfEsWA/GCCoRtd1D3   ✅Task Sets and Rewards: Task Set 1: Following Socials (2 OATs + 30 REM) Tasks: 1. Follow REM on Galxe Space 2. Follow REM on X 3. Join the REM Telegram Group 4. Join the REM Discord Server   Task Set 2: Referral Program (1 OAT + 5 REM per Referral) Task: Refer friends to participate in the campaign   Join the REM Debut Campaign today and start earning rewards while connecting with the fastest-growing real estate metaverse community. Don't miss out on this opportunity to be part of the revolution!
    • Обменяли Litecoin без проблем и задержек. Один из лучших обменника по скорости которыми я пользовалась
    • Открытый интерес к Биткойну подскочил на 2,02 миллиарда долларов за три дня, что вызвало опасения среди трейдеров по поводу потенциального «быстрого поворота», что заставило трейдеров поверить в то, что это может вызвать внезапный «разворотный» эффект на его цену. «Биткойн значительно увеличил открытый интерес за последние 3 дня», — отметил криптовалютный трейдер под псевдонимом Даан Крипто Трейдс в сообщении X от 5 июня . Открытый интерес — это общее количество деривативных контрактов, таких как опционы или фьючерсы, которые не были урегулированы. Рост может указывать на то, что больше трейдеров спекулируют на активе. Директор BitLab Academy Келли Келлам объяснила, что внезапный всплеск OI Биткойна и сохранение положительных ставок финансирования предполагают «вероятность» резкого изменения цены Биткойна.    — то есть, когда происходит внезапный скачок цен в направлении, противоположном текущему тренду. «Открытый интерес, увеличивающийся по мере сохранения положительной премии (все используют длинную позицию с кредитным плечом), является рецептом для небольшой корректирующей проверки состояния BTC», — добавил он . По данным CoinGlass, OI Биткойна подскочил на 2,02 миллиарда долларов за трехдневный период, достигнув 36,92 миллиарда долларов 6 июня . Биткойн OI значительно увеличился за последние три дня. Источник: CoinGlass Открытый интерес — это общее количество неисполненных производных контрактов, таких как опционы или фьючерсы.    Большой объем открытого интереса потенциально может увеличить колебания цен, особенно когда трейдеры держат несколько позиций и решают внезапно скорректировать свою стратегию. Это также может повлиять на общее настроение трейдеров, которые используют OI в качестве сигнала для принятия решения о том, хранить или продавать свои криптоактивы.   По данным CoinMarketCap, цена Биткойна  на момент написания торгуется на уровне $70 890, что на 4,23% выше за последние семь дней . Биткойн вырос на 10,42% за последние 30 дней. Источник: CoinMarketCap. Если цена Биткойна резко упадет на 4% до $68 000, длинные позиции могут быть уничтожены примерно на $1,96 млрд. Эту возможность нельзя упускать из виду, несмотря на общее настроение на рынке , по мнению криптотрейдера под псевдонимом Джелле. «Хотя Биткойн скоро начнет раскрывать потенциал, я почти уверен, что этого не произойдет без значительной волатильности», — добавил он
    • 06.06.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.2% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.2% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.4%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.2%  USDT   +3.2%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Доброе утро,товарищи !Сегодня сайт на тех.осблуживание мы делаем все чтобы вам было быстро и просто обменивать свои активы .Желаем Вам продуктивного дня и хорошего настроения!С уважением, BBA
    • На Binance Launchpool новый проект — IONET (IO)        IONET (IO) — это децентрализованная вычислительная облачная платформа с искусственным интеллектом. Можно размещать в пулах свои BNB и FDUSD для фарминга токенов IO. Листинг состоится 11 июня в 15:00.  
    • ♦️Мэтт Хоуган (Matt Hougan) считает, что финансовые консультанты не в полную меру популяризируют вложения в криптовалюты, и причина этому — нормативная неопределенность в США. Республиканская партия, с поправкой на выборы, в целом благосклонно относится к криптовалютам, а заметная часть демократов настроена пессимистически. 🔻Сам топ-менеджер Bitwise уверен, что власти США с мая начали двигаться к тому, чтобы прояснить вопрос с регулированием. В мае Сенат большинством голосов принял законопроект об отмене Бюллетеня по вопросам бухгалтерского учета 121 (SAB 121), налагающего жесткие правила для организаций, которые хотят хранить криптовалюты. Хоуган упомянул вето президента США Джо Байдена (Joe Biden) на SAB 121: это означает, что криптовалютам предстоит пройти долгий путь. Однако криптоиндустрия и так уже десять лет «плывет против ветра». источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2430358 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ