Real investments with btc and crypto - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Real investments with btc and crypto

It is very tremendous that there is a chance for those who request the request to appeal to them. Then there are wild people who use it, they will follow it a little .

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many wallets and exchanges for investment .but i prefer yobit exchange .because it is offering for its users 1% monthly investment and o.1% investment daily .so i prefer the yobit .i also use it .it is supportive you can invest your bitcoin in btc .i like it .

Dear investment in crypto can generate more income then as compared to real estate still it's risky but much profitable and u have to learn about it . On the other hand yes we can paid charity through Cryptocurrencies and most of the organization have accepted the charity through Bitcoin

• +1 1

As for charity, you may find some charities in developed countries that deal a lot in bitcoin, that accept deposits from you in crypto, or have websites on the Internet, and one of the donation methods is an electronic crypto wallet.
As for investment, the crypto field is not like banking and it is not central.
Therefore, I do not think that there are real estate investments, for example, through crypto.

• +1 1

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are not yet legalise in some part of the world that we can use for such kind of investment but hopefully in the future we want bitcoin to be used in any sector and every exchange and investment. 

On 10/27/2019 at 9:02 AM, saintelincon said:

Is there is any investments that we can do with btc or crypto that is like real estate or other "banks-like" investments? Where its safer than all these investments risk in btc world.

And charities that can be paid with bitcoin and cryptos.

The most basic investment scheme for bitcoin is to buy and hold or HODL, then sell when the price is at its highest. If you are looking for typical investment that are bank like or real estate, suggest you invest in those industry as the appeal of bitcoin is its volatility which sets it apart from these typical investment schemes.

On 10/27/2019 at 2:02 AM, saintelincon said:

Is there is any investments that we can do with btc or crypto that is like real estate or other "banks-like" investments? Where its safer than all these investments risk in btc world.

And charities that can be paid with bitcoin and cryptos.

If only you can reach a consensus with a real estate company or any company you wish to invest with to pay with Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, since the money to be paid will be equal to the cryptocurrency being transferred then what you said will be achieve but right now you can only invest online with exchanges or gambling website

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thee are various sites or wallets that allows you to lend your coins and in return you get some profitable percentages on top of it and we need to be careful while rushing to invest on any unsolicited sites.

I don't think there are any investment sites where one can use Btc or Crypto. The only options are convert to fiat currency and then invest, start trading or buy good coins for future sale.

I think there are wise interests in genuine world with bitcoin or other crypto.we can take in substantial income through it so put resources into crypto business and I trust you got high benefit than the other businesses.I'm not certain in the event that they are a few banks that upholds crypto.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, there are many projects and businesses that you can participate in in the field of cryptocurrencies, there are companies that invest bitcoin and give you some good monthly profits and this is good, but you have to pay attention to the credibility of the company or the offer presented may be fraud and lose some of your money

A real investment with btc and crypro at large will boost your economy as a person and also enable you to live a better life. You may have a lot to stake for you to benefit more in future but the most important thing here is patients and endurance.

I have not yet found a reliable site with which to start investing, so I do not have a strong desire now, but you have to search the blogs to find your request on a safe investment site that gives good profit as well

In my views BTC is best for investers as it's prices goes up day by day. Also you can earn good money in short time if you know best about investing and your trading experience is well. I'm addition to this you have not worry about it's withdrawal or exchange as it's easily available. It's security is highly guaranteed.

I think there is no place where you can make such an investment. But still search it, maybe I don't know. Apart from this, there are sites where you can invest, which contain some risks.

I believe that there are no very good investments like the ones that can be made with bitcoin, so friends let's learn to invest in the right way, the fact of being able to do so will bring us many benefits when we are going to handle large amounts of money, let's prepare for the future.

Investment with BTC takes place in many word of investment. I was reading an article sometimes back and see that a player was bought using cryptocurrency. I'd this continue it shall be use in the word

Btc is really a big investment in crypto talk currency platform because the platform create a lot of opportunities where one can earn money and at same time acquire knowledge and experience then trading and investment will take place when one has enough income and profit

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear I don't know much about these investments, but you should search well, you will find what you really ask for, because the world of encryption and Bitcoin has evolved dramatically in recent times, and is now accepted by all societies. 

The nearest in what you are asking I think in crypto it has to be done in more logical and safe approach to make a suitable profit automatically. Accumulate bitcoin in market when the price is low and save in your personal hard wallet or make use of legitimate and reliable exchange sites to invest on BTC for a long period of time. When BTC skyrocket in price just like what manifested in 2020 ending to early this year of 2021 then you sell and cash double profits

• +1 1

My friend, indeed, one of the ways to earn from cryptocurrencies is to invest, which is to put an amount of Bitcoin or any other currency in an investment fund and have a good stable profit.  This field is really profitable and really effective, but you must choose the appropriate currency and also choose the right investment platform. Thank you very much

You can invest in crypto and bitcoin. I suggest you invest in bitcoin. If you invest in bitcoin I think you can earn daily profit. In my prediction the bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of this year 2021. If you invest you can take a good profit.

Yes, you can invest in bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies in some legit site. You can decide to buy other altcoin that are good in the market and keep for some periods of time for the price to increase and then sell to make profits. 

You may find on the Internet several companies that provide investment services in many projects, and the investment is made through bitcoin, but you will not know whether these companies are fake, real, or perhaps scam,
I advise you to stay away from these types of sites and investments in order not to lose your money,
Stick to popular platforms that provide investment services and have special sections for that.

Dear friend, Profits can be easily earned by investing in BTC Crypto.  But I think those who join crypto must know all the information about investing.  And invest in time.  BTC investment can easily make more profit.  BTC is best for investing in crypto.  So invest in BTC in crypto to get more profit.