Which Coin to buy for good profit ? - Page 28 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

Which Coin to buy for good profit ?

Not for that month, but I would say Bitcoin! Bitcoin is really active on the market and there are a lot of movements. If you buy at the right time, then you would probably earn a lot! Just be ware that the price could also go down anytime and please be not caught on it when that happens.

The best cryptocurrency to buy right now is ethereum because this is in access it will be planted as the second best cryptocurrency but nevertheless it is predicted that the btc will fall then always there to be very cautious but I think that the eth is good to invest right now.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/6/2021 at 5:40 AM, celeste10 said:

The best cryptocurrency to buy right now is ethereum because this is in access it will be planted as the second best cryptocurrency but nevertheless it is predicted that the btc will fall then always there to be very cautious but I think that the eth is good to invest right now.

@celeste10 you are saying good my dear friend eth is the best cryptocurrency now a time for the investment... If they invest in this coin so definitely they earn huge profit... Now a time they go up on the daily basis...

• Useful or interesting 1

I think Bitcoin is the best. Because Bitcoin is very popular crypto currency. If you invest in Bitcoin then you can get a good profit. Bitcoin is always a coin of choice for long term or short term investments..

I think following Coinmarketcal site for news and updates about a coin is a good idea. Most of the coins rise in price one or two weeks before their news/updates and then return normal when the event/update is finished. We call this process "fundamental analysis"

Also it is important to learn and apply some technical analysis, too. If you know about the trends, supports and resistances of a coin, you can predict where to make an entry and when to leave by taking profits or stop loss.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Turtlecoin will have a great future.you can also invest in other cryptocurrencies that have potential, such as Stellar, XRP, Dodge Ethereum etc.then I suggest Ethereum.

• +1 1

Always Bitcoin is my favourite choice because bitcoin is most popular coin in crypto market. But we know many potential coin in coinmarketcap. You can buy LTC, ETH, NRG, ADA and KCS coin for good returns because i think this coin are very potential.

I consider that a currency with a good future and is XLM, now that XRP and ripple labs are at a crossroads against the SEC, both private investors, traders and institutions, are beginning to invest in the system offered by lumens (XLM) the which offers the same advantages as XRP.

You can not tell a coins name directly. You have to do research every month and you should invest one many coins. This is the best way of trading. I think ltc is one of the best coin for investment now.

I would have advised to buy BTC, but because it value is too high, it also requires lot of capital, so the best coin to buy in my opinion is ltc or xrp, they are affordable and you would get your profit

As we can see, each person has their own style, friends, I personally like TRX a lot, Ethereum and Bitcoin are my favorites and thanks goodbye so far I am doing very well with these cryptocurrencies.

Well, on an intermediate level, the best coin to consider for good profit is the Ethereum coin, the sudden rise in rates percentage have been clearly promising 

On 10/4/2019 at 10:38 PM, sayyedraza said:

which one is best coin to buy for this month to make profit ?

I think bitcoin is the best currency to buy coins to earn money.  Because the price of Bitcoin is now more or less.  Its price is increasing or decreasing.  So if this is the case then the price doubles.  And that's why I think this coin would be the best.

from my point of view، Currently the best currency
It is the currency of "  waves" 
Because there is a special platform for it

I think Today the market is completely unpredictable, because even with great news and comments about the future growth of the network, they continue to fall, I think good money Best.

For me.. I am to invest a long term investment I will preferably go for ETHERUM... That coin is filled with alot of positivity

• +2 1

On 10/4/2019 at 10:38 PM, sayyedraza said:

which one is best coin to buy for this month to make profit ?

Right now the best coin will be ARPA coin because  almost all the altcoin pumped already  2-3x but this coin remain same value  from last  few weeks so its look like we can see a huge pump on ARPA coin like doge.. At this moment arpa coin value around  78 satoshi  mean almost 3 cents.. 

Well, according to market observation, ethereum and dogecoin have had a very important rise, so they would be a good alternative to obtain good short-term returns, although we do not know how long this rise will last

I think it is Depend for your investment timings, some coins will very good profitable for long time investment and Some coin have short time investment. If you want to know for shorttime investment then i can't share any opinion but if you want to invest for Long time then you can Choice Dot, Trx, Wrx, Link etc coin and also have many Coin for long time investment.          

7 hours ago, derxut said:

The coins that I recommend are ETH XRP BTC you can get very good profits but you have to be patient some can take weeks to rise. good luck. Do not forget to react to this comment if it helps you.

You are corrent that,  need patient for Btc, Eth investment if  somebody want to earn more profit form Bitcoin and Etherium then as my opinion long time investment is the best way.      

There are many coins and tokens on YoBit site for investing the money. Some are for short time trading, and some are for long time trading. First you should have to learn basic knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency and trading to find the useful coins. According to my opinion, Bitcoin is the best Cryptocurrency for investing and trading as it has a good price fluctuations which is useful for trading. You can earn a good profit from your investment.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

It depends on what type of investment you want to make, long, short or medium term, because for example bitcoin is the best in the long term and in the medium term you can invest in LTC BCH and there are other currencies like SFP DOT that move quickly. That is why I recommend that you find out which one suits your needs and always remember to make sure that the project is reliable.

The coins that are more expensive are able to give us a good profit. Because the price of these fluctuates more. So if you can buy with understanding, you can make a good profit.  Examples are Bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• RubyCash is a dynamically developing platform for cryptocurrency exchange.   Our main goal is to provide millions of users worldwide with the opportunity for free, anonymous, and, above all, secure exchange of crypto assets of any size. Our platform is fully automated, allowing you to make currency exchanges in just a few clicks at the most advantageous rates.   Security is our priority. We pay special attention to protecting our platform and promptly respond to any possible threats. All incoming funds undergo AML checks, ensuring the safety of your funds from exchange blocking. We only cooperate with verified liquidity providers, ensuring the purity of your funds by 100%.   Technical support - always available. Our team is ready to help you 24/7, and the response time from our technical support operator under normal load is just 5 minutes!   Exchange rates - our competitive advantages. We offer the best rates for all cryptocurrency pairs.   Anonymity - your choice. Registration is optional, and you can make exchanges completely anonymously.   Commission - transparency and honesty. Our commission is only 0.25% for any exchange volume.   We also offer additional earning opportunities through our cashback system and affiliate program. Join us and see for yourself!   We are always open to your suggestions and comments.   Contact us: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • ФРС по-прежнему считает, что ставки снизятся в этом году, но, возможно, позже, чем ожидалось. Цена Биткойна упала на 2,5% до $60 300 в пятницу, поскольку представители Федеральной резервной системы взвешивали свои варианты борьбы с устойчивой ценовой инфляцией в Соединенных Штатах. Биткойн торговался по цене 63 400 долларов США в полдень по всемирному координированному времени в пятницу, а затем упал ниже 61 000 долларов США в течение следующих нескольких часов. По данным Coinglass , волатильность привела к ликвидациям на сумму 175 миллионов долларов за последние 24 часа. Самая крупная ликвидация произошла в сделке BTC/USDT на Binance на сумму 3,56 миллиона долларов. Выступая на конференции Ассоциации банкиров Луизианы в Новом Орлеане на этой неделе, президент ФРБ Далласа Лори Логан предположила, что, возможно, «слишком рано думать о снижении ставок», сообщает Reuters . «Мне нужно увидеть разрешение некоторых из этих неопределенностей относительно пути, по которому мы идем, и нам нужно оставаться очень гибкими», — сказал Логан. За последние несколько месяцев базовая инфляция PCE – предпочтительный показатель инфляции Федеральной резервной системы – не смогла добиться существенного прогресса в достижении целевого показателя центрального банка в 2%. Более того, данные в пятницу показали толчок инфляционным ожиданиям потребителей: ожидания на год вперед вырастут до 3,5% в мае следующего года. В интервью Reuters президент ФРБ Атланты Рафаэль Бостик предсказал, что процентные ставки все равно снизятся – но, возможно, только на 25 базисных пунктов до конца года. «Я все еще верю в это», — сказал он, отметив, что «пройдет некоторое время», прежде чем инфляция наконец снизится. Более низкие процентные ставки воспринимаются как благо для Биткойна и акций, предоставляя инвесторам более дешевые долги для скупки рискованных активов. Биткойн/доллар США. 
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2.5% • 500~999 USD— 2%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.5%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.5%• 5,000 USD and more  — 1%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Да это один из основных стимулов для роста битка, как говорят в ФРС ставки будут точно снижены в этом году но немного позже чем ожидалось.
    • RubyCash - это динамично развивающаяся платформа для обмена криптовалюты.   Наша главная цель - предоставить миллионам пользователей по всему миру возможность свободного, анонимного и, прежде всего, безопасного обмена криптоактивами любого размера. Наша платформа полностью автоматизирована, что позволяет вам совершать обмены валюты всего в несколько кликов по самым выгодным курсам.   Безопасность - это наш приоритет. Мы уделяем особое внимание защите нашей платформы и оперативно реагируем на любые возможные угрозы. Все поступающие средства подвергаются проверке на предмет соблюдения AML, что гарантирует сохранность ваших средств от блокировки со стороны бирж. Мы сотрудничаем только с проверенными поставщиками ликвидности, что обеспечивает чистоту на 100% ваших средств.   Техническая поддержка - всегда на связи. Наша команда готова помочь вам 24/7, и время ответа оператора техподдержки при обычной нагрузке составляет всего 5 минут!   Курсы обмена - наши конкурентные преимущества. Мы предоставляем лучшие курсы по всем криптовалютным парам.   Анонимность - ваш выбор. Регистрация необязательна, и вы можете совершать обмены полностью анонимно.   Комиссия - прозрачность и честность. Наша комиссия составляет всего 0.25% за любой объем обмена.   Мы также предлагаем дополнительные возможности заработка через нашу систему кэшбэка и партнерскую программу. Присоединяйтесь к нам и убедитесь сами! Мы всегда открыты для ваших предложений и комментариев.   Свяжитесь с нами: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • Wells Fargo, один из крупнейших банков США, инвестировал в спотовое предложение биткойн-ETF компании Grayscale.   По данным сайта SEC США, Wells Fargo инвестировал в спотовый ETF на биткойны ( BTC ) от Grayscale и ProShares.   Источник: SEC   Компания владеет 37 акциями ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF , которые предлагают доступ к фьючерсам на BTC, и 2245 акциями Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, которые были конвертированы в ETF. На их балансе также имеется 52 акции Bitcoin Depot. Общая стоимость инвестиций в биткойны составила более 143 000 долларов США. Однако в SEC добавили, что наблюдателям не следует предполагать, что информация, предоставленная финансовой фирмой, является точной и полной. В конце февраля инвестиционное подразделение Merrill Lynch и подразделение по управлению активами Wells Fargo начали предлагать некоторым клиентам доступ к ETF на базе BTC. Условием является то, что клиенты должны иметь брокерские счета и отдельно запрашивать биткойн-ETF. Представитель Wells Fargo подтвердил, что спотовые биткойн-ETF доступны для покупки после одобрения регулирующих органов через Wells Fargo Advisors или онлайн-платформу Wellstrade Bank. UBS Group AG также выборочно предлагает одобренные SEC спотовые биткойн-ETF некоторым клиентам по управлению активами, имеющим брокерские счета. Инвестиции в биткойны — не первый опыт Wells Fargo с криптовалютами и блокчейном. В 2021 году банк также подал заявку  на регистрацию пассивного фонда в BTC и косвенно предоставил состоятельным клиентам инструменты для инвестирования в биткойны. В то время подразделение банка по управлению активами и инвестициями контролировало активы на сумму около 2 триллионов долларов.
    • ❗️Уважаемые клиенты, Вашему вниманию курсы на начало дня❗️ Желаем вам быстрых и выгодных обменов   TONCOIN→ СБЕРБАНК РУБ - Курс обмена: 1 TON = 624.07 RUB TONCOIN→ ТИНЬКОФФ РУБ- Курс обмена: 1 TON = 615.35 RUB TONCOIN→ КАРТА МИР РУБ -Курс обмена: 1 TON = 634.58 RUB TONCOIN→VISA/MASTERCARD RUB-Курс обмена: 1 TON = 616.06 RUB
    • Glassnode провела анализ рыночной динамики биткоина и эфира.   После халвинга биткоина и эфира наблюдалась значительная просадка, согласно анализу специалистов из Glassnode. Это явление для ETH оказалось наиболее существенным с тех пор, как произошел крах популярной биржи FTX. Специалисты подчеркнули, что в текущем рыночном цикле эфир потерял 44% своей стоимости, что существенно превышает потери биткоина, составившие около 21%. Краткосрочные держатели Ethereum, у которых активы находятся в портфеле менее 155 дней, также испытали снижение баланса из-за каскада позиций шорт, открытых данными участниками торгов.   Аналитики также оценили соотношение рыночной стоимости эфира к реализованной прибыли инвесторов и выразили опасения относительно возможной паники среди участников рынка. Подводя итог, аналитики Glassnode отметили, что инвесторы ждут сигналов относительно потенциального одобрения спотовых фондов на Ethereum, однако регулятор SEC демонстрирует склонность тянуть время, как это было с ETF на биткоин. Несмотря на уверенность в одобрении данного инструмента в будущем, сложно предсказать точную дату его возможного утверждения.   На фоне вчерашних торгов Ethereum показал локальный рост, преодолев отметку $2963, однако сегодня, 10 мая, был отмечен уверенный медвежий импульс, при котором главный альткоин продолжает снижаться. Текущая ситуация указывает на доминирование продавцов на рынке, и пока нет признаков изменения этой динамики в ближайшем будущем.
    • От жадных разработчиков ничего другого ожидать не стоит, многие их благодарила за чашечку кофе, то есть то что они могут купить за профит от дропа 😅.  И эти 94 токена нам дали именно из-за вот этой NFT, где 11-го мая, то есть завтра вы сможете заполучить свои 2$ на какой-то другой площадке, те самые 20%, другого дропа как знаю нету.
    • Доброго времени суток, уважаемые пользователи! Информируем Вас о добавлении нового направления,   Tether TRC20 USDT → Наличные RUB (Казань) В течении недели будут добавлены другие валют на наличные в других городах.   За новыми направлениями удобнее наблюдать в нашем Telegram-канал , В канале мы уведомляем подписчиков о розыгрышах, акциях, новостях о экономике, финансах и мошеннических схемах-чтобы обезопасить Вас!