Trading platform - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JacM10

Trading platform

What trading platform do you know in btc, I know PHEMEX, I see it very useful for trading in btc with anchor and very easy to use if you are new to trading, what else do you know for new people?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

You should try Binance, that's multi crypto platform, but as I know there are the smallest commission. But you should find any refferal link from a good trader to make your commision on it more low.

• +3 1

traiding platform

·         TradeStation - Best platform technology

·         TD Ameritrade - Best desktop platform

·         Interactive Brokers - Best for professionals

·         Fidelity - Best order execution

·         E*TRADE - Best web-based platform

When it comes to trading large currencies I use binance for the simplicity of their system. For the small coins it depends on which exchange is using them, in general he worked more with Coinex than with Bitrue for that type of work.

• +5 1

On 03.10.2020 at 04:26, JacM10 said:

What trading platform do you know in btc, I know PHEMEX, I see it very useful for trading in btc with anchor and very easy to use if you are new to trading, what else do you know for new people?

Very interesting what you write. Honestly, I did not know this platform before. I checked that it is a large project with a large daily volumen on cryptocurrencies. We can also buy cryptocurrencies. Do you think it is trustworthy? I am thinking of joining.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Trading Platform It is basically about business.  If you want to know about this trading, there are many sites on which you can find out better. This cryoto currency is very good and this.  Trading is a business relationship so you will get a lot of money, currency, etc. in it.

Actually, you may think that as cryptocurrency is becoming more and more important part of our lives and not only, there should be many secured and easy-to-use platforms for trading. You would be quite mistaken. Nowadays it is really hard to find suitable platform for you. Personally i would suggest you using CEX.IO. It is the bitcoin trading platform with enhanced security, variety of options and high market liquidity, i myself have been using it for a long time and i'm really satisfied. 
Hope i helped you! Good luck.

There are many platforms for trading with bitcoin such as Quantfury and many exchanges 
Bybit, Binance that allow you to make traiding with leverage and configure short and long operations, it is worth remembering that this is very risky you must have knowledge and solid bases to trade that if you do not end up burning the account, personally I do not do this type of trading I make normal purchases and sales where I control the time to buy and sell without risk of burning the account.  

On 10/3/2020 at 5:26 AM, JacM10 said:

Phemex is one the best trading platform that i know, and i use it as well. There are many similar platforms to Phemex, but i recommend Bybit because I've used it as well. Both of these platforms are good, easy to use, and very safe exchanges.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/3/2020 at 7:26 AM, JacM10 said:

There are a lot of trading platforms but many of them wash their client account purposely and make fake candle. I mostly use the Instaforx and the Xm trading platform and found them good as compare to others.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

What features does PHEMEX excel over other exchange platforms? As for me, I have tried many exchange platforms, but in the end I found that Yobit and Binance are the best, and I liked the Robotrade feature in Yobit very much, which is not present in any other exchange platform.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

PHEMEX is considered one of the medium-popular platforms, there are more popular platforms such as Ubiquit and Binance, which is a platform that has special advantages. Fees are not charged for each transaction, but a monthly installment is paid and futures contracts are offered.
 Phemex also offers a free 30-day trial

• Useful or interesting 1

Are you looking for trading platfroms?

Bybit, Binance that allow you to make traiding with leverage and configure short and long operations, it is worth remembering that this is very risky you must have knowledge and solid bases to trade that if you do not end up burning the account, personally I do not do this type of trading I make normal purchases and sales where I control the time to buy and sell without risk of burning the account.  

go, buy and sale on binance bybit etc

i don't know this exchange, but i will search for it and try to trade on it, now i'm trade on binance and yobit, because there are many pair with big trading volume. 

On 10/3/2020 at 3:26 AM, JacM10 said:

I know about yobit as a good trading platform, it is supporting more cryptocurrencies, I hope it is well know to all members of this forum and I believe they can testify to his good the  exchange is. I also know about binance which is also a very good exchange. 

I will suggest you Binance platform. Because I am using this platform for a long time. It is very much friendly for trading .

On 10/9/2020 at 8:17 PM, jasinhodpg77 said:

When it comes to trading large currencies I use binance for the simplicity of their system. For the small coins it depends on which exchange is using them, in general he worked more with Coinex than with Bitrue for that type of work.

Yobit is capable of trading high amount of currency, they have over $50 million trading volume or more. That is why I like making use of yobit for everything. Trading on yobit is instant because the high trading volume they are having. 

I know Yobit is easy to use for beginners.

It has many helpful options for them and there are many cryptocurrencies that are constantly developing.

There is also a Binance platform that you can take advantage of as well

• +2 1

I think the best platform for trading is the binance exchange because we get a lot of benefits from this binance exchange when it comes to training. Also a good platform for this binance trading is binance.

• +2 1

On 10/3/2020 at 8:26 AM, JacM10 said:

Many people use many types of platforms to trade.  But I use binance and yobit platforms.  These two are the best as trading platforms.  However you can use more platforms.  But we should all find good trading platforms.  Because there are many fake platforms in the crypto world.

Know that the Binance platform is very popular and easy to use, featuring BTC and the top ten currencies in the Market Camp
It is good for beginners as it contains a stop loss order which is very useful in the trading process 

• +3 1

I will recommend you the Yobit Site for trading as I am using it from the first day and it is very good and highly safe and secure for its user's accounts and funds.It has good features and fast transaction speeds and it offers trading in many crypto coins so You must try it either for BTC or any other cryptocurrency it is the best.

• +1 1

You should try binance ,thats multi crypto platform ,but as i know there are the smallest commission .for the small coin it depends on wich exchange is using them .tradind is a business relationship so you will get a lot of money .