The Coinbase wallet benefits its users with withdrawals - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CarlosGM

The Coinbase wallet benefits its users with withdrawals

The most popular crypto wave platform called Coinbase now allows users in many countries to make cash withdrawals faster and more efficiently if you have your Visa or Mastercard linked to the system.
This is a positive thing as they speed up the withdrawal process for all people who need cash since traditional banks take a long time to make deposits and withdrawals.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Excellent bro, I also use it and it seems good to me, I like that they also offer airdrops
I still have a pending payment that is released in the month of January, hopefully it pays well
Edited by jonhblack
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I agree with your comment but it should also be noted that this option is not available for all countries such as Central American and Venezuelan countries but for countries that have enabled that option is very easy for withdrawals. Maybe coinbase has the option to send cryptocurrencies with Coinbase users without being charged fee for the shipment just by placing the email. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Very good information, I was not aware that now you can withdraw your money to your visa or Mastercard, and accept airdrop, it is a wonder without a doubt the best wallet there is, I hope they can have the new yobit airdrop called freedollars, if that were the case it would be a wallet wonder.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

6 minutes ago, sfinancieras said:

I agree with your comment but it should also be noted that this option is not available for all countries such as Central American and Venezuelan countries but for countries that have enabled that option is very easy for withdrawals. Maybe coinbase has the option to send cryptocurrencies with Coinbase users without being charged fee for the shipment just by placing the email. 

good point, the airdrop program it's no avalible for latam :c 

so cruel, but i hope that in the future include us 

• +5 1

18 minutes ago, sfinancieras said:

Estoy de acuerdo con tu comentario pero también cabe destacar que esta opción no está disponible para todos los países como países centroamericanos y venezolanos pero para los países que han habilitado esa opción es muy fácil para los retiros. Tal vez coinbase tenga la opción de enviar criptomonedas con los usuarios de Coinbase sin que se le cobre una tarifa por el envío con solo colocar el correo electrónico. 

In that you are right brother, Coinbase is not available yet in several Latin American countries I hope that in the not too distant future they will include us well.

• +5 1

1 minute ago, Alex9901 said:

At the moment you still cannot make withdrawals to your bank account in Yobit, maybe in the near future they will do so and that will be great but for now you can send your crypto to another wallet and from there send it to your bank account.

21 minutes ago, jonhblack said:

buen punto, el programa de lanzamiento aéreo no está disponible para latam : c 

tan cruel, pero espero que en el futuro nos incluyan 

It is not yet available for Latin America but we hope they will do it very soon because it is an excellent cryptocurrency portfolio.

• +5 1

5 minutes ago, CarlosGM said:

At the moment you still cannot make withdrawals to your bank account in Yobit, maybe in the near future they will do so and that will be great but for now you can send your crypto to another wallet and from there send it to your bank account.

It is not yet available for Latin America but we hope they will do it very soon because it is an excellent cryptocurrency portfolio.

I really cried, haha, I hope the CEO turns to see Latin America
It is a very big market and it would also be opportune to activate the airdrops on this side!

• +5 1

1 minute ago, jonhblack said:

Realmente lloré, jaja, espero que el CEO se voltee a ver Latinoamérica ¡
Es un mercado muy grande y también sería oportuno activar los airdrops de este lado!

Maybe in the next year they will take us into account because we are a fairly large community that wants to understand how cryptocurrencies work.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Hopefully one day pay attention to Latin America to use it: c

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

1 hour ago, CarlosGM said:

The most popular crypto wave platform called Coinbase now allows users in many countries to make cash withdrawals faster and more efficiently if you have your Visa or Mastercard linked to the system.
This is a positive thing as they speed up the withdrawal process for all people who need cash since traditional banks take a long time to make deposits and withdrawals.

Coinbase was previously positioned in a very good wallet for trade, buy and sell crypto currencies, but today is limited because it does not allow full access to the public, limiting such actions in areas such as South America, where there are many people interested in the business but can not access by such limitations

Coinbase is a great wallet, however in my country it does not work very well, and I mean that even though it has many promotions to earn new coins and invest them, I must wait for a confirmation email to arrive, which many Sometimes it doesn't come, or I have to wait for months of months, but after that I can earn coins with mobile applications and the payment immediately reaches my account. I've already been saving a lot of coins there and I hope to withdraw very soon.

When you choose a platform or wallet, see first that it supports your country or not, it is also worth noting that this option is not available for all countries, such as Central American countries, but the countries in which this wallet are located it is very easy to complete financial operations in it from easy deposit and withdrawal. Coinbase might have the option to send cryptocurrency with Coinbase users without charging a fee

18 hours ago, CarlosGM said:

I believe that Coinbase was previously positioned in a very good portfolio for the trade, purchase and sale of crypto coins, however today it is very limited in terms of access to the public, in addition there are not all the crypto coins that need to be added, because in the world of crypto coins it is not known how their value will be, they will fluctuate a lot.

• +5 2

The "Coinbase Wallet" has the advantage over other wallets that stores the private keys directly on your device. This allows users to purchase and store any ERC-20 token, as well as interact with decentralized applications. 
As an extra benefit, to use the Coinbase Wallet, it is not mandatory to create an account at your representative exchange house. Since the wallet is a stand-alone software, anyone can download and install it, with no geographical restrictions, and store it on any iOS or Android device.
For me one of the most versatile and easy to use wallets.

Yes Coinbase wallet is the best and safe wallet where we can hold our cryptocurrencies, but I don't understand why Coinbase services restricted for some countries. Because for example selling or buying fiat money is not for all members a round the world, it is just for some countries.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes its true.

I agree with the statement because coinbase wallet is very beneficial for its users soecially at the time of withdraw. It has minimum withdraw fee.

I was working online for a long tine, There was the issue of getting the money withdraw then my friend gave me the suggestion to use coinbase wallet And since I withdrawn my money easily . It is easier to withdraw money from coinbase wallet as compared to others wallets.

Yes no doubt Coinbase Wallet is benefits for its users with withdrawals.the most popular wallet now a days it's allows users in Many countries to make cash withdrawals faster and more efficient if you have Visa or Master card linked to the system.the is easier to use for beginners and safe and secure platform.

Yes right dear.Coinbase is the best wallet.We can store our coins here safely for a long time.Security of this wallet is strong.We can easily withdraw our coins.It is easy to use and It work fast. 

I honestly have no idea on this topic but I really want to know more about this crypto stuffs. However I will read the comments on this post so I can know more