Order in sections - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Order in sections

People are just like that,  only patience can handle such situation,  because the section is labeled for a particular kind of topics  and yet people  are still randomly making topics in different sections which do not match the purpose of the section. 

Yes the Older Sections of the Crypto Talk are still in use. Because the Older sections has much of the Knowledge than the new Sections because the New Sections are just named as the sections. There is not much Knowledge than the older sections.

You are right. For example, I think there are members who post a post about trade in the wallets section. They should stop doing this now. Because those who visit this forum may find what they are looking for later.

An appropriate request for each part is essential as far as the themes and territories of data. so I think it is vital that the utilizations adhere to the guidelines as far as the request for the areas so they post the right substance in each part. The arbitrators can likewise guarantee that there is a right request in the posts.

• +1 1

Yea i agree with your opinion Many people post topics that already have a lot of information. It is pointless to waste your time and time doing this. If you don't comment according to the post, this is a risk to your account.

I think this is not a problem we should be tensed about. New members wont be knowing the purpose of each sections and this would be the reason of them posting wrong comments in the wrong section. I think they will improve their mistakes by learning from this and hence this should not be considered as a big problem.

It is a very common thing on the crypto platform, I think that solving this problem needs the help of many members so that everyone cooperates, thanks for your post and I wish you good luck

Numerous individuals don't have the foggiest idea yet, the capacity of each segment, for example, the Administration area, who will serve and will be served. In the Commercial center segment, would we be able to open an online store here, and for the exchanging and trade segment the thing that matters is extremely slender, in Return just trade however exchanging trade possession between two individuals and perhaps through a Trade. 

Yes of course I certainly agreed with you . some post are not in order in section perhaps a post have to appear in order before sending it into section , forum need to be in section

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes of course. Before post or comments we must have to see is this post is good or useful tor reply. And we should stay some days in one forum then we can figure out what type of post too good, useful and well decorate. More informative.  

On 1/12/2021 at 8:11 PM, Wa3d said:

Yes you are right. Some new members doesn't know the meaning behind each sections/boards yet and doesn't even know what to post on a particular section or board

Old members are also appeared to create irrelevant topics in the random thread. Each section contains the pinned posts from moderators which guide users to create posts correctly. Some members are appeared to rewrite the news articles which are also unwanted because we members expect genuine and unique thread to this forum. 

Many members do not know yet ,the fiction of each section ,i suggests you tag the moderators or admin and telk them to put the toppic in the right section .it will helpful for the all member and they can understand easily .

Edited by Tramp

I didn't find the samples you said  i met with this one .so i think the observe should be different from the subject where there is less soam .and posts and comments should be deleted and members should not received payment fir thise posts

That's right. Unfortunately, people don't pay attention to whether their created content is under the correct subsection or not. This affects the general organisation of the forum badly. If the moderators deleted all of these wrongly opened content, perhaps hundreds of topics would be deleted daily. Members of the cryptotalk forum please show respect to the forum rules and create your topics in correct subsections.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/25/2019 at 11:30 PM, hexwin said:

I see a lot of people posting random stuff in all sections.

For example:
- Section Marketplace is full of some random news and articles.
- Section Exchanges also has news, and duplicate topics

Lot of topics should be locked also.

I would like to ask moderators to move that topics to proper section,
and to implement sub-sections soon

I would also like to ask members to respect where they post,
to avoid being reported for offtopic.

Do not post offtopic spam here to avoid being reported

Thank you

Thank you for bringing this up. I have been talking about this in my previous posts. I think members should understand why different forums are created. Each forum has a specific name and should contain topics related to the name given to that particular forum. This makes navigation on the site to become easier especially for newbies.

CryptoTalk has arranged the sections in a well manner so anyone who joined this forum can understand what that section contain in it. For example, all the information relatable to beginners is present under Beginner section. While the crypto world section is full of knowledge regarding crypto new, currencies, and other similar things. Due to ignorance, many members do not understand where they have to post. We must stop such kind of activities otherwise the forum will be occupied with a lot of spam posts.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 10/26/2019 at 3:30 AM, hexwin said:

For example:

Thank you

Yes dude every section has its own function and its own type of post so it's our duty to be focus on this and make the right post in the right section and if we found  any topic useless then we should report it

• +1 1

I think moderators need to delete some unnecessary sections like off-topic, coins etc sections. There are so many sections' in this forum. As a result new members are doing mistake to choose a suitable section.

On 10/25/2019 at 11:30 PM, hexwin said:

For example:

Thank you

You are right @hexwin , I also noticed some of topic about trading and airdrops posted in beginners section which are not in proper section that deserved, even though the topic is good but I give it negative rating because it's a spamming that its against the rules to post trading topics or any other sections topic in begginers forum which is not a place deserve to be posted. It's very important we should follow the rules and regulation of the forum to keep this environment clean and healthy away from improper massages.

On 10/26/2019 at 4:30 AM, hexwin said:

would also like to ask members to respect where they post,

Every time whenever  i try to make a post i think first about the useful  percent  of  the topic as well the response..  Again whenever  i try to create topic first  i search the information  or topic title on the search  bar..  This is a good way to avoid creating duplicate  topic in our forum..

The topic is not only related to organizing and publishing in the right place, but it is also related to the value of the post and to the good ideas of high quality that we publish, we must think carefully before publishing information and ideas.

Yes, you are right. Each section should have its appropriate topics so that it is organized and new visitors in each section will find what they are looking for .. because in this case there will be chaos and the members will not find the topics they are looking for.

Yes, and this matter causes deviation from the topic that was set by the member, so good reading and constant search for the topics that must be participated in, and that the information be clear regarding the topic at hand, and never deviate from it, so that the subject presented is not sabotaged by topics outside and far from it.