Does Trading Can make me rich? - Page 23 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naturalistik

Does Trading Can make me rich?

the best and the cool way to be rich if you are poor to be rich is by trading nothing is impossible everything is good even trading it is big chance good luck .

If you have well planned trading goal,  money and information  about treading  then you will be rich due to crypto trading. If not,  it is hard to make money just by doing nothing in the field of crypto trading. 

do not hurry in rading. It will be your big mistake. Learn trading firstly. Then try to make small profit. After that practise your skill verytime. When you was expert of trading then you may will be rich

• +5 1

Of course it can. But I do not advise you to immediately get into trading. First, try yourself where there are no significant risks. As an example, these are airdrops. Learn to work with cryptocurrency, find out where to buy it, where to sell it. Well, in consequence, when you learn the basics of cryptocurrency, you can start learning trading. There is also no need to rush and immediately invest a lot of money. Good luck in your endeavors!😃

You need stable income from other project for :

1)conservative trading system with long delays between orders

2) to increase the deposit

After 2-3 years you can create 5-10k$ monthly income from trading with low risk strategy 

Yes, of course, if you exploit the field of trade properly, because the future of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, will be very prosperous and bright.

Coins can make you rich, provided that you deal with them carefully so as not to lose your money in either the rise or fall and profit from the price difference. Ask the first about the currency in which you trade Learn more about it

On 10/25/2019 at 3:31 PM, starwill said:

The trade generates benefits but everything will depend on the capital you enter, it is not something that will make you rich overnight because you must be careful because the losses are usually instantaneous.

You are right but thanks to any drops and distributions it is possible to increase the capital. Losses can't be so instant for this purpose there will always be prerequisites.

On 10/25/2019 at 5:02 AM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

Of course, of course, it can make you rich, the key is to act, take massive action and if there are obstacles to face them and solve that problem, it is written in the books of great authors who have the result ahead.

• Useful or interesting 1

well it actually depend upon your skill and you investing fund. Every thing has its 2 sides one is positive and one is negative. But her if you do trading with all the learning , skills and observation i think you can make enough money in a single year so that you can earn a good lifestyle. And you have to be very carefull in crypto market, 

Good luck Friend.

On 10/25/2019 at 10:02 AM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

You can be very rich by trading but it's not easy because you first must have a good capital of money and learn how to analyze coins 

On 10/25/2019 at 11:02 AM, Naturalistik said:

Absoulety yes, you can be rich from trading, but that will take too many times of you, even if you make successfull trade. To do this you must be patitent, a good analizer and choose right projects.

The main thing is the study and the analysis but you have bear in mind that if you do not have the necessary founds to invest you will not get rich

Yes, if you can. With a lot of effort and dedication, many goals can be achieved thanks, you just have to know what you are doing.

Have that knowledge before you start investing in a market, because you're going to bet your money in a way that you're going to lose in less than a day, if you manage to dominate all the fears and accept the risk, you will be very profitable and if, many profits come and in the future gains that will lead you to be rich. Successes!

Yes, it can make you rich, but you need to manage capital. I have made a lot of mistakes because of my inability to manage my money and I lost a lot of money. I want you to pay attention to managing your money. Greetings to you.

Yes, trading can make you rich, but only when you want to. You need to work hard and learn to start making money on it. You also need to have at least some bank, allocate a certain amount that you will not mind losing and start learning, then you can make $ 1000 per day. Good luck)

Hi sibling, I think this inquiry is very complcated to noting you. Digital currency make rich in the event that you hold some great coin or great venture coin.Its likewise conceivable to lose your all contributed money.some individuals I see they make a decent and amazing profit.They analysic coin market some coin and hold a coin when cost 0.1 or 0.3 usd and they sell holding coin more than 30 usd per coin.So its safeguard with you.

Yes, trade can make you rich. but you will have to stumble many times to achieve that goal. It is an excellent way to make money, with patience we will get a lot of money.

I'm a daytrader but it depends on what week i trade. Sometimes like now btc is not stable so i dont trade now but when it a bullmarket again i trade everyday. It can make alot of money if you know how to read the charts but if you to late the get out of something you be rekt. So dont befraid to lose money and take a loss and use stop/loss so you dont to lose to much.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• CryptoRank поделился списком крупнейших разлоков июня.        Будьте осторожны в отмеченные дни, ведь увеличение предложения может вызвать давление со стороны продавцов. ARB — $105.21 млн;APT — $103.03 млн;UNI — $87.93 млн;STRK — $75.67 млн;DYDX — $66.3 млн;SEI — $63.81 млн;ID — $55.82 млн;IMX — $54.96 млн;MERL — $42.21 млн;ENS — $36.65 млн.  
    • 🚀Join $20 000 000 Cryptodrop 🚀Collect points to get BFG rewards 🚀To the Moooon!    If you are interested, click here 👇
    • В Татарстане построят майнинговую ферму стоимостью $100 млн   В Иннополисе, городе высоких технологий в Республике Татарстан, реализуют майнинговый проект стоимостью $100 млн. Об этом на криптофоруме в Казани сообщил заместитель премьер-министра Татарстана Роман Шайхутдинов и заместитель министра цифрового развития, связи и массовых коммуникаций РФ Александр Шойтов.     В 2023 году Россия поднялась на второе место по майнингу криптовалют. По оценке экспертов, в майнинге может быть использовано до 5 гигаватт электрической мощности, что позволит стране занять лидирующие позиции в отрасли, — сказал Александр Шойтов.   В середине февраля компания по добыче биткоинов BitRiver также обнародовала планы по запуску крупнейшего в России дата-центра, ориентированного на искусственный интеллект.   В РФ пока нет чётких правил по контролю майнинга. В конце апреля российские законодатели представили новую версию законопроекта, направленного на регулирования рынка добычи криптовалют. По словам одного из его авторов, правила могут вступить в силу уже в сентябре этого года.
    • Линн Мартин выразила оптимизм по поводу биткойн-ETF, подчеркнув их потенциал и ресурсы, которые они уже принесли на Уолл-стрит.  Мартин, президент группы Нью-Йоркской фондовой биржи, выразила этот оптимизм на конференции Consensus 2024, когда ее спросили о запуске ETF на биткойны ( BTC ) и о потенциале, который они несут для Уолл-стрит.  «Мы ведем переговоры с SEC уже более шести лет о биткойн-ETF», — сказал Мартин в интервью . «Я думаю, вы не можете спорить с успехом биткойн-ETF и ликвидностью, которую они принесли базовому рынку».  Финансовые руководители все больше интересуются криптовалютой, либо напрямую, либо через ETF , что привело к росту цен на рынке криптовалют. По словам Мартина, одобрение спотового биткойн-ETF в январе пробудило интерес традиционных инвесторов, принеся на рынок много ликвидности.  Крипто-объединение Вашингтона и Уолл-стрит В последнее время на криптовалютных рынках и на Уолл-стрит наблюдались сильные движения цен, и во многом это можно объяснить сильным притоком средств в ETF, зарегистрированные в США. Рыночная капитализация криптовалюты превысила 1 триллион долларов с момента одобрения биткойн-ETF.  Спотовый крипто-ETF напрямую отражает цену конкретной криптовалюты и стратегически распределяет средства портфеля в эту криптовалюту. Эти средства активно торгуются на публичных биржах и отражают эффективность конкретной криптовалюты. Как и другие фонды, крипто-ETF легко доступны на стандартных фондовых биржах, и инвесторы могут хранить их на своих брокерских счетах. Недавно был одобрен спотовый ETF Ethereum , предоставляющий инвесторам регулируемый и доступный способ получить доступ к Ethereum. Могут последовать и другие спотовые крипто-ETF . Комментарии Мартин прозвучали в период крипто-оптимизма в правительстве США. На прошлой неделе Палата представителей США приняла законопроект FIT21. Законопроект разъясняет, как SEC классифицирует криптовалюту, создавая термин «цифровой товар» для цифровых активов. Законопроект направлен на искоренение мошенничества, регулирование криптовалютных бирж и защиту потребителей, одновременно создавая стабильную среду для криптовалюты — по сути, он сообщает, что криптовалюта теперь является проблемой правительства. Недавно Дональд Трамп начал получать пожертвования на предвыборную кампанию в криптовалюте, сигнализируя о более широком охвате отрасли политиками.
    • ❗️Уважаемые клиенты, Вашему вниманию курсы на начало дня❗️ Желаем вам быстрых и выгодных обменов   TONCOIN→ СБЕРБАНК РУБ - Курс обмена: 1 TON = 547.7 RUB TONCOIN→ ТИНЬКОФФ РУБ- Курс обмена: 1 TON = 559.37 RUB TONCOIN→ КАРТА МИР РУБ -Курс обмена: 1 TON = 558.63 RUB TONCOIN→VISA/MASTERCARD RUB-Курс обмена: 1 TON = 541.69 RUB
    • Основатель Binance Чанпэн Чжао прибыл в федеральную тюрьму строгого режима в Ломпоке, штат Калифорния, отбывать наказание. Если вы переживаете на счет своих средств на платформе Binance, наш обменник криптовалюты saint.exchange может помочь с выводом!
    • 01.06.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.3% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.3% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.5%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.3%  USDT   +3.3%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Европейские биткойн-продукты, торгуемые на бирже, в этом году терпят большие убытки из-за усиления конкуренции за рубежом в виде конкурентов из США. Данные Morningstar показывают, что с января европейские биткойн-фонды пострадали от чистого оттока более 500 миллионов долларов, несмотря на растущий спрос на сам биткойн за это время. Почему европейские биткойн-ETF теряют клиентов? За тот же период ETP для других криптовалют, таких как Ether, получили 42 миллиона долларов в регионе, развиваясь в противоположном направлении, но мало что делая для компенсации потерь, связанных с биткойнами. В беседе с Financial Times Пьер Дебрю, руководитель отдела количественных исследований и мультиактивных решений в WisdomTree, сказал, что интерес клиентов к европейским криптовалютным ETP «значительно возрос» с тех пор, как в январе были запущены биткойн-ETF в США. Однако те же самые ETF также привели к беспрецедентной конкуренции, создав «новую комиссионную среду в Европе», которая вынудила европейских эмитентов снизить свои комиссионные.   Например, BlackRock и Fidelity – управляющие активами 1-го и 3-го по величине биткойн-ETF – теперь предлагают 0,25% годовых комиссионных за управление с еще большими временными скидками для ранних покупателей. В ответ на это европейские поставщики биткойн-ETP, такие как Invesco, WisdomTree и CoinShares, снизили свои предыдущие комиссии со ставок выше 0,9% до уровня ниже 0,4%. Аналогичным образом, 12 января канадский ETF Advantage Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) компании Fidelity также радикально снизил комиссию за управление с 0,95% до 0,39%, что соответствует уровню американского ETF, который был запущен в тот же день. Снизьте комиссию или пострадайте Фондам, которым не удалось снизить комиссию за управление, повезло меньше. Например, Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC), который взимает с инвесторов комиссию в размере 1,5%, уже потерял более половины своих биткойнов с момента одобрения ETF США, и его затмил BlackRock как крупнейший биткойн-ETF, несмотря на то, что он начинал с 600 000 + лидерство BTC. Аналогичным образом канадский ETF Purpose Bitcoin ETF в Канаде потерял 20% своих активов за это время после отказа снизить комиссию за управление в размере 1%. За пределами США Purpose по-прежнему остается первым и крупнейшим спотовым ETF на биткойны. На прошлой неделе общий объем активов под управлением глобальных спотовых ETF на биткойны превысил 1 миллион BTC . Генеральный директор VanEck в Европе Мартейн Роземюллер заявил, что региональным крипто-ETF компании удалось получить небольшой приток, несмотря на рост конкуренции.
    • Доброе утро, уважаемые пользователи!Желаем Вам приятного дня, а рабочий день провести продуктивно и прибыльно 😃Мы работаем ежедневно — с 10:00 до 22:00 (MSK), ждем Вас!
    • Explore the future of finance through crypto education, which bridges the gap between traditional banking and digital assets.   Crypto change the thinking of all the world. I think this is necessary that everyone can learn about crypto and enjoy crypto money.