Does Trading Can make me rich? - Page 31 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naturalistik

Does Trading Can make me rich?

Yes of course this is exactly what can happen with trading. We can be rich because of trading forum. You can get maximum profit by taking maximum risk here. 

Trading should be done with money you have in the side. And not all of them either but a small amount. If you are living in poverty probably you don't have a lot of money in the side and anything you own is vital for you, so I don't suggest to make any mistake and put money in trading unless you are in a financial post that you can have some money to risk.

• +1 1

Yes it could be possible but shouldn't rely upon this,  that trading is the only source remained to get rid of poverty. There are many plateform in market place which give a huge profits. Although online trading is best in this modern time of technology but you have to get info about trading its skilss basics and rules after that you can get rid of.  Otherwise you will lost your capital that you have. So think everything about trading,  both aspects either you get profit or you lose your hold. 

Its depends how you know about cryptocurrency and its prices because who is trading expert he know all cryptocurrency. You can be rich bit you have to expert on cryptocurrency for trading you need to know many knowledge.

Of course, money can be obtained through good writing in the forum, but you must first read and abide by the rules of the forum and then write the good content, otherwise your posts will be deleted and you will not get paid, after you get paid, you can transfer your profits to Yobit and there you can start trading and make some additional profits .

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/25/2019 at 1:47 PM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

The Answer is yes and no both. It depends upon your trades being successful or not. If you jump into Trading without any information and knowledge about it then you may end up loosing all your funds. But if you learn, practise get enough information and go for Trading when you feel you are ready then you will definitely earn good profit from trades. It depends upon different things like your experience, market analysis skils, emotional habits and many more.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Of course, dear, you can become rich in cryptocurrency trading, but it takes a lot of effort and gaining sufficient experience, and you understand currencies well and study them carefully, and learn technical analysis of currencies, and this does not preclude the recommendations of experts, it is a great work in the field of trading. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Crypto trading can make you rich and get rid of poverty. Trading is a risky business. Before you start crypto trading you need to acquire knowledge and the strategies of how its work before trading. 

• +1 1

On 10/25/2019 at 2:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

Trading means buying and selling.  But you need to gain experience to trade.  If you can trade well then you will get rid of your shortcomings.  So you gain experience in the crypto world. Many people have benefited today by trading in the crypto world.  So we can trade.

You can indeed get money from trading but to get rich in trading in my opinion is difficult, because trading is not an easy job. Trading profits depend on market conditions, if the market is good then the income is also high, but if the market is not good, sometimes you don't get anything.

My friend trade is profitable.  If you work carefully you can success.  By investing big amount and get big profit.  But the main thing is that you should be careful for your work. Brst of luck             

• +4 1

I would say that long before rich trading.  Because we can never say whether the value will go up or down.  The trend is, there will be insufficient traders who will trade for that currency, so you must be business savvy. Bitcoin transactions are very good for making extra income but I don't think it can be rich.

trading is a process. It involves you using your brain and making calculations for your self. Trading can make you rich but it does not make you rich. Experiencing losses can come while you are trading which will bring you down and stop you from being rich. You have to recognize your choices and go for it

• +5 1

Nice topic. There are some people who think that trading is very easy and they allso think if they get started trading then very soon they become rich.but they are wrong.yes,trading is profitable but It's depends on market. I can say that,if you will become a rich man so that take a risk and invest a big ammount. Good luck.

Friends, I think your business needs money first and then you may lose that money while trading.  It will not automatically make you rich, and people will be deceived for it and lose everything thinking they will find a way.With proper risk management against your business then you don’t have to worry.  You can get very good results in the near future. 

if you want to become a rich person you should learn he each and every things for the rest of the life you should care a lot of things so that you can stay rich and make money that suits you the most.

Its cetainly possible to make to become rich by trading All that is needed to make money from trading is volatillty and a good tarding plan day tra ding  is also one of the few profession in the world that is aceessibltp anyone with an internet connection

If you are trading then you can be rich because a lot of money can be earned by trading. If you can analyze the price correctly then no one can stop you from getting rich.So you must have a good idea about trading.

• +1 1

People think that the best way or shortcut to get rich is to make a mistake. Trading can double your work time and your knowledge of it. Bitcoin trading is pretty good for extra income but I don’t think it can get rich. 

Yes its right if you do trading and you have experience then its good for you and its become rich of you in some days but app or site is true and you have been must experience of trading otherwise you lost your money in some time I also losing money on octafx trading app

Yes Trading makes you rich if you  trade with your skills not by gambling your funds in trading platform, you have to study market first and you have to put stop loss on every trade you do and buy your stocks in parts do not invest all the funds save your 30% fund and trade with 70% fund, make profit of 5% to 10% a day. If you are new to crypto trading join the trusted signal  provider for trading signals, and start with low amount, after a month you will able to make trade by yourself. Happy Trading.

Yes, it depends on how to trade, especially as a trader in crypto, very profitable for those who really know how and understand,because its not guarantee that you will get profit if you trade.