In what games can I earn Bitcoins or just money? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Marat159

In what games can I earn Bitcoins or just money?

If you are on the look out for a way to make bitcoins then I would suspect that you start to trade as trading would give you better chances of making good money. Although there are risks attached to it, trading is by far the best way to make money with crypto currencies.

On 10/24/2019 at 11:08 PM, Marat159 said:

Bitcoins just need to be farm or not necessary. Can I just play?

There are a lot of game from which you an get the coins like ETH, BTC, etc. but those games will use your system/mobile as a mining machine and your device will have a chance of burning.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I don't know if there is any game because I don't have any interest in the games even I don't know any type of games. But i think some games give you little bit and then they demand more money for withdraw.

So i suggest you don't take interest in these games.

• +2 1

Hi friends, I want to share my personal experience and advise to all of you. Never trust any mobile app or games that you think they will you free coins or money. It is my personal experience that I have tried more that 30 games and application that wasted my time and mobile data but I never ever get a sing dollar. The main subject of my post is that you can earn any single dollar as a free till you have to invest on trading or do something other work.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Earning satoshi from cryptotalk is easier than any other sites. I know a gaming platform that pays in satoshi. But you need activate your account by depositing. The website name is sharkoin. It is a website where you can play and gamble. That pays you in double. But i wouldn't recommend you to use that. That website is legit. But you may lose money. So always stick with right path where is no chance to loose your money.

There are games you play that you will be paid in bitcoin or other altcoin but the payment is very little that's why it's waste of time to me. If you want good profits then you need to invest or trade. 

On 10/25/2019 at 1:08 AM, Marat159 said:

The best way to earn Bitcoin and money is to trade and invest, otherwise playing this game you will be wasting your time and earning nothing. There is no other way, to get money we have to work hard and not play games. You can also join cryptotalk campaigns, because they generate Bitcoin.

• +1 1

There are many different games where you can earn bitcoin I think these are fakes and scammers. I suggest you join this forum and earn free bitcoin daily. I already earn from this forum. You can learn knowledge from here.

On 10/25/2019 at 1:42 AM, bentayebsalah said:

Trading or investing is the best way to bring profits
Playing games does not bring you a lot of profits just gives you a little satoshi
That is why I find it a waste of time

As you well said, dear colleague, the best thing is to operate or invest that would be the best way to obtain profits since I personally think that the most possible games is that you lose all your cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

I think that only gambling games are games from which you can obtain digital currencies from, but these games depend on luck. As you can lose your money in them or multiply your profits through games and you cannot take that risk.

Mining, trading and investment is only way you earn something profitable on crypto, even though they might games that maybe paying it can only be a small amount may be like 2$ every hrs.

• +1 1

I have not played any game to earn Bitcoin. But there are a lot of games where we can earn some coins. This is possible if you have the patience and satisfaction of earning a few coins for spending hours playing games.

On 10/24/2019 at 7:08 PM, Marat159 said:

Hello friend, am a gamer myself, joined this forum recently and have been increasing my knowledge about crypto currency, the gaming site that do offer digital currency seems to offer the less value currency, and some seem fake my friend.

• +1 1

I know some games to win cryptocurrencies, but the problem is that they give very few coins and it is necessary to invest too much time to get a few dollars. For that reason, I don't advise you to play that kind of games because you will waste your time.
There are other more effective ways to win Bitcoin, such as Cryptotalk, in which you can get multiple skills and at the same time earn money. But you need to make useful comments that can help other users.

You can use the game you like to use cryptocurrency. There are many values for good earnings. You can earn from here using capital. You can also make Bitcoin profit by trading. Trading plays a special role in making profits. You must have experience about trading. You can make a profit.

• +1 1

I really know few games in which you earn cryptocurrencies for playing in it, but I can recommend you to work in this forum and learn about cryptocurrencies and their world, the defis and platforms in which you work, the effort brings out success, seeks knowledge and you will see success in life.

I did not think there is any applications or games which gave real or legitimate money but yes they can help you for earning few money. There are lots of games available on play store like spinner apps.. 

I want to give the answer of your question there are many games on the cryptotalk platform if you want to to play the game you should to go no in the game section and you will earn Bitcoin and money me when you win the game

I do not think that playing will earn you enough money to achieve your goal in this life, which is to collect large fortunes through bitcoin, work with it and trade it, so you have to invest and trade to get a positive result through which you can gain great fortunes.

For me I can't say much but if you can try gambling it will surely brings you a lot of money but just know that you are going to loose money at any time and you will not be paid back so if you think you can take the risk then is fine 

there are actually many games available which state that you can earn money by playing this games but they actually do not pay you and you should never waste your time in them

• +1 1

Hi friend !you want free, in legal? try joined giveaway in twitter or airdrop. but most of them not use bitcoin, more to alts

you want rich instantly? try gambling, this can make you addicted but also make you lost your money.  GOOD LUCK.

• +4 1

Trading or investing is the best way to make a profit
Mining will help you make a profit, but it is a more costly process than the ones I described.

We can't earn more money from games.their is a risk we may loss our money.we earn a very little money buy games.if you want to earn good money then start investing and trading you earn a big profit.

• +2 1

On 10/24/2019 at 11:08 PM, Marat159 said:

Dude games not helps you to earn good money they are just scam sometimes or very less money to earned so it is better to invest and trade with cryptocurrencies and spend your time in cryptotalk.

• +3 1