Coinbase earned $ 2 billion in commissions - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
VovaLacoste

Coinbase earned $ 2 billion in commissions

the guys know the job. the stock market hurts and they increase the money by cutting commissions from everyone and also by folding the money of the accounts they have in the stock market, that is, they make money from the money.

Yes because this is so popular wallet and very good wallet i think who are crypto realted they use this wallet this cause this wallet earned so much money this is outstanding they also provide us good service

This is very good news for we all crypto lovers, I hope they will add some very exiting features on the coinbase platform soon, there are so many features yet to come on coinbase and I think they are working on it.

• +1 1

It is fully obvious for Coinbase to receive huge amounts in commissions. I thought Binance exchanger to get in huge amounts in the commissions. Many US users use Coinbase so that can be a good reason.

Big exchanges earn an incredible amount on fees and every year this amount only grows. People, who created their own exchange in 2017 or earlier now can be millionaires and it's amazing. Hope exchanges will continue to grow to attract more people to the cryptocurrency sphere

I can not understand the main thing here the commissions go to the mining networks so how the wallet has earned from the commissions? are they charging more than the normal fee of the network?

Coinbase is a very good wallet with which we can store our currency, Coinbase wallet is used by many so the profit of coinbase wallet is more so they get a lot of money commission.

I wish the same success for Yobit exchange, because they deserve it more than Coinbase. Coinbase is an exchange that is playing by the rules and always eagger to give all their customers details to authorities without even being asked to. They are not only following strict regulations but applying even stricter on their own and even given to authorities a crypto tracking tool to completely lose all privacy cryptocurrencies had to offer.

Coinbase is one of the leading exchanges , it has good reputation and a respectful number of members but it has a negative point that it charges very high fees for the transactions it does. And many people avoid to deal with it even though  they know it is trust worthy exchange because of this specific point. Why accept to pay high fees when I can use another exchange and pay less.

• +5 1

Armstrong said Coinbase has turned a profit the last three years – including during the 2018 bear market,and earn more operating profit than venture capital raised to date, estimated at nearly , according to CrunchBase. The firm is currently valued at $8 billion.

There are many platforms, and this platform has become very popular and many use it, I know that it is good and there are a lot of transactions, but I do not think that it contains all currencies, and also its fees are not small.

The basis and main reason of earning money in commission for the transfer funds for one to another place to charge a lot of fee for the transfer funds to pay for it 

Coinbase offers great improvements, actually appearing lazy but they can be with additional competitors in the crypto marketplace with we observe that from the initial functionality to the gold coin to the second gold coin to the well-liked Coinbase offers idealists to help a lot more.Great, these people actually get incredible results, great work Coinbase. Coinbase has huge users so they are getting very low pay but they have earned a lot at the end of the day which is why they were able to make this profit Coinbase has made good progress, even looking slow but they can stand with other competitors in the crypto market. I see that there is an idealist to support the second currency in Coinbase rather than following the popular currency as the main task. Very well, they get amazing results.

This is too much profit, I know that Coinbase is one of the most popular and respectful wallets in the crypto world , yet it charges high commission or fees on transactions , and I have not used it yet because a friend of mine told me about this particular point and advised me to use another wallet and I guess he was right. There is so much competition so you can always look for the better. 

• +4 1

Its shows the importance of coinbase exchange in cryptocurrency world. Coinbase is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange which is legit and safe for holding cryptocurrencies. Many people not only hold their cryptocurrency but they also make exchanging transactions

With the entry of so many people into the world of cryptocurrencies and with the good platform that is Coinbase it was expected to have so many benefits in commissions, the important thing is to make a good decision when making the change in it is that it suits us according to our country and that we get benefits, there are many more but one must go for the one that best suits us.

• Useful or interesting 1

C oinbase is one of the leading exchanges , it has good reputation and a respectful number of members but it has a negative point that it charges very high fees for the transactions it does. And many people avoid to deal with it even though  they know it is trust worthy exchange because of this specific point. Why accept to pay high fees when I can use another exchange and pay less.

Coinbase is without doubt one of the biggest and broadest cryptocurrencies exchange platform on the planet, and seeing their profits from commission these high it's not surprising at all.

Wow that's a really very good news. Because i am using coinbase wallet for the protection of my wallet or my money as well. With this we can get more success this is the really very big news for all of us. Thank you so much 

On 24/10/2019 at 5:27 PM, VovaLacoste said:

Coinbase заÑабоÑала $2 млÑд на комиÑÑиÑÑ

Since launching in 2012, Coinbase has earned about $ 2 billion in user transaction fees. This was told at the Vanity Fair summit in Los Angeles by CEO Brian Armstrong.
Also, according to him, Coinbase has been profitable since 2017.

“Most of this profit we reinvest in business to create new products. I want Coinbase to become a company that constantly innovates, ”said Armstrong.

The head of the American company added that cryptocurrencies are creating a new economy that will occupy a significant share in the GDP of various countries. The digital asset market itself will stabilize and grow as speculation diminishes.

Coinbase was able to obtain a license for operations with electronic money (E-money) from the central bank of Ireland.

Coinbase is also in talks to buy the startup Omni Rentals, which in the past received investment from fintech company Ripple. Omni Rentals provides services for the temporary use of various goods and has recently carried out massive layoffs.

Customers of the US stock exchange in the UK can again return to the fast transfer of payments on the stock exchange. Coinbase customers can make deposits or withdraw funds in less than 60 seconds.

Wow! This is quite a fortune. Coinbase is really a nice exchange anyways and I'm not surprised they earn up to that amount.

As the crypto world is a huge market this news is normal for me. It can be possible as CoinBase is one of the old and popular exchange. It can earn more then 2 billion dollars by commissions.

that is very big amount dear because of its security and famous that why they are earning that much money