Best DEX exchanges - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Best DEX exchanges

I have used etherdelta and crypto bridge also, but I find etherdelta as more good exchange because of good UI and also they started growing now.

I don't know what OP ask about DEX, it need to be clear cuz now to many cryptocurrency can building Dapp for now

DEX TRX: https://trx.market/

DEX ETC & ETH https://www.saturn.network

For token Komodo https://altsbit.com <-- this not really dex but on there you can see to many token on blockchain Komodo stay there

Edited by My dream2021
  • -1 1

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

I'm feeling so high 💨

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

On 9/30/2019 at 11:40 PM, hexwin said:

image.png.48ae6e990a1bf2ca113543706434397e.png

One more DEX echange DINNGO you can get FREE 5$ in UDST after you made your first trade.

It is new one, but it has nice potential in future

more info: https://medium.com/dinngo-exchange/try-out-the-hassle-free-exchange-and-get-5-f6efe90a402d

https://exchange.dinngo.co

I have traded once, and just got the USDT award. The experience on DINNGO was a bit like in IDEX, but the UI is better.

Edited by Ryan

9 hours ago, Ryan said:

I have traded once, and just got the USDT award. The experience on DINNGO was a bit like in IDEX, but the UI is better.

Problem with this Dinngo exchange is that there is no volume at the moment.
So before using any dex exchange double check if anyone else is trading there

20 hours ago, samuel1420 said:

i using a yobit exchange there are more advantages and free coins and ieo

Yobit exchange is not a dex exchange or decentralized exchange as you don't have the control of private key, you must know the topic properly to post constructive.

Binance DEX is not easy for everyone to understand how it works and how trading works,
as it is differrenet that regular exchnages.

Check out this Video tutorial:

Other more tutorial:

Edited by hexwin

image.thumb.png.34277a1c1ed5519956ecc1b0b8a90123.png

One of the good DEX exchanges you can use is WAVES dex  platform.

It can be used online or you can download desktop application.

Good thing about it is has included Bitcoin, Ethereum and most of larger Altcoins. 
One tip: turn on dark theme 😉

https://client.wavesplatform.com/

Edited by hexwin

Me, I have always use Idex probably because most of the tokens I have are listed on there 😀😀 and I have never had cause to regret trading there and seriously recently when they started the kyc thing, my second level verification was rejected because of some info missing from one of mydoc and I had a chat with support and that was resolved too as I was able to show proof. I think they're ok. 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

11 minutes ago, Nicecrypto said:

Me, I have always use Idex probably because most of the tokens I have are listed on there 😀😀 and I have never had cause to regret trading there and seriously recently when they started the kyc thing, my second level verification was rejected because of some info missing from one of mydoc and I had a chat with support and that was resolved too as I was able to show proof. I think they're ok. 

They are ok... but as there is no support for Bitcoin and other coins....
and that makes it not good enough option for normal coin trading.
You can only use it for Ethereum and tokens on ethereum platform

Edited by hexwin

I have used the decentralized  exchangeI  Cryptobridge e several times  several times.Not a bad exchange. Has been working for a long time. But I recently heard that they were introducing KYC. Also used the ForkDelta exchange. I didn't like it. I don't like to waste on the commission and how it works.

10 minutes ago, hexwin said:

They are ok... but as there is no support for Bitcoin and other coins....
and that makes it not good enough option for normal coin trading.
You can only use it for Ethereum and tokens on ethereum platform

Year I understand that and like I said, for some of the tokens I have I am very much comfortable trading there and just like we all have different issues why we use one exchange and not the other and I also believe we all trade in more than just one exchange so if I want a BTC pair I do that in another exchange that supports BTC and other token/coins pair. 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

1 minute ago, Nicecrypto said:

Year I understand that and like I said, for some of the tokens I have I am very much comfortable trading there and just like we all have different issues why we use one exchange and not the other and I also believe we all trade in more than just one exchange so if I want a BTC pair I do that in another exchange that supports BTC and other token/coins pair. 

Problem is that there are not so many DEX exchanges that support Bitcoin BTC
and other problem is if they support it, there is no vtrading volume.

That is why I am always  'hunting' for new dex 

15 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

No my question was not to buy using bank or card. Question is who have this accounts. If it's going to one bank then isn't it centralized? I may miss the basic of a decentralized exchange by the way.

In the exchange area say BTC/ETH. I see a BTC address or something - who own this address. Is there a central body who are getting whatever the coins or things.

SlC0EHg.png

Other people owns addresses, and that can be anyone.
Everything is recorded on waves blockchain.

For me information you can ask team on Discord.

I no you where not spaking about BinanceDEX, I was just naming one example of FakeDEX.

How it is fake? - They can turn of your account whenever they want

Here is one waves dex tutiorial

Edited by hexwin

2 hours ago, hexwin said:

I was just naming one example of FakeDEX.

How it is fake? - They can turn of your account whenever they want

Here is one waves dex tutiorial

Binance had a DEX and running on the same server they had binance main site? I did not have this info LOL

However reading your post it seems it does not even worth to see it 😆

By the way, I think I will really need to find some times to do some study in this evening or tomorrow. I got new energy from yesterday after hearing about these dexes 😊

6 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Binance had a DEX and running on the same server they had binance main site? I did not have this info LOL

By the way, I think I will really need to find some times to do some study in this evening or tomorrow. I got new energy from yesterday after hearing about these dexes 😊

This is BiananceDEX website: https://www.binance.org/en

But I don't recommend that exchange, and it is very confusing for beginners. Based on BNB coin blockchain

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

But I don't recommend that exchange, and it is very confusing for beginners. Based on BNB coin blockchain

Well I and I am sure a lot of users like me are dreaming for DEX exchange where we can exchange bitcoin. I had no idea that we already have it in the market. And now since I know we have then there are no point to go with Binance or Binance DEX (seems questionable of course).

For my next trade (obviously my NEO and ETH) I will surely give a try with one of the DEX there but before that I will try to get the grip with them coz the interface and the mechanisms are quite new for me.

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well I and I am sure a lot of users like me are dreaming for DEX exchange where we can exchange bitcoin. I had no idea that we already have it in the market. And now since I know we have then there are no point to go with Binance or Binance DEX (seems questionable of course).

For my next trade (obviously my NEO and ETH) I will surely give a try with one of the DEX there but before that I will try to get the grip with them coz the interface and the mechanisms are quite new for me.

I think this is the best.

Also, if you see any new decentralized exchange feel free to post links so we can examine it better.
I am always searching for potential new revolutionary dex miracle.

30 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

I have only used Binance DEX. It was today I realised from a thread that even Binance DEX is not fully decentralized. Happy to see fully DEX here and I will try to try them out. But what wallet(s) will you suggest is best for full DEX?

You need to test them yourself...we are still searching for best dex exchange.
Most safe and secure way is Bisq exchange, that is p2p and you have your wallet with private keys.

1 hour ago, xBDT Script said:

In my opinion dexes are kind of punk's final frontier to escape from the long arm of your boss, parents, spouse and teacher, so you can have economic liberties!

Edited by starwalkerz
  • Useful or interesting 1

idex is very much good to me. because of good liquidity and live chatting option with support. site is little heavy sometime hanged if you have slower cpu.