GREAT PROJECT but FAILED! - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

GREAT PROJECT but FAILED!

I have not encounter any of this problems before but with the experience and the posts of other forum members that have read i will be very careful with sites that I will work with so thank you all for this vital information 

On 9/27/2019 at 7:50 PM, cryptokram said:

Anyone of you who encounter a great project but ended up nothing?

I mean, we know that most investors were victimized of scam project which most investors decided not to invest anymore.

There were so many project in 2018 and 2019 but failed to reach the target, which one is your favorite of them?

Yes my friend many people fail even they had a great project with the Great plan. I am also in the list of that people because I also had failed in past. But that failure gives me the motivation and now I am doing my work more efficiently.

• +2 1

There are many projects that have failed inspire of it being a good idea. This could be because of several reasons. One is that there are many people who come out with a project. A project needs investors without which it cannot be successful.

Friend, this is something very sad that happens with many cryptos, I think the best thing to do is to analyze a project, to know about its roadmap, the network it uses and especially to follow what the creators do to make the project grow, otherwise we will lose a lot of money if we enter projects we do not know.

You are right friend many of the cryptocurrencies and other projects it started but cannot get there target in one of them is running nowadays and your name is pi the pie is also and cryptocurrency yet have not any word and I don't think this will get any work in coming days as well so this will be from my side.

There are many projects in the crypto world that end in failure, and there are many reasons that cause these projects to fail, so we must be careful when we want to invest in one of the new projects.

• +2 1

There are several such projects; a few years ago, I really liked two snc and unit projects, and I thought they had a bright future, but unfortunately the developers' desire to build their projects outweighed their desire to make money.

I don't know the other failed projects of Crypto Currency but I remember a one project named Moirai. I don't know how this project behaves and become a dead coins but according to the public, this coin makes it's investors suffer.

Many cryptocurrencies have been launched in the past few years and were most of the time causing a stir when they first appeared, then faded quickly after a crowd of investors avoided buying and trading them, according to Coinopsy, to track down the dead coins that failed, there are about 1,085 cryptocurrencies.  Dead and rising, for me I don't like to take risks and I prefer to only invest in popular currencies.

In fact, due to the large number of fraudsters and manipulators in the market and the price of currencies, it became difficult to trust a certain project and make sure of its validity, and unfortunately I missed many successful projects and the reason is the fear that it might be fraudulent and failed, but I see many of these projects that I could have joined in the development And a big progress

There are many projects in the crypto talk currency platform that ended up with nothing so we should try to be hard working and dedicated and we should make sure we acquire more knowledge and experience about the project and not to fall victim of scammers and hackers that will later end up with nothing

• +1 1

I have read about how there was a time that many new cryptocurrecies were introduced into the market and then many people decided to invest in them, bit last last, it turns out to be a scam project or they fail to reach where people expected it to reach, but for me personally, I don't have any favourite among them because I was not into cryptocurrecy as at that time.

• +1 1

I never engage myself in any project before, because I don't have the proper knowledge, but I know that there are so many projects that end up yielding zero profit, so we most learn from failed project, thank you so much. 

• +2 1

This is a common situation in the cryptocurrency world, because there are so many development projects embark on who turn out to a failure, so we most learn how to manage that situation, thank you.

• +2 1

There are many projects, but we need will, self-confidence and not to give up if we are exposed to some obstacles, because nothing comes easily. Any project needs serious work and patience.

Hello dear friends,i think that the mistakes we do during projects development is common among human being, so just learn how to bounce back from defeat and come back stronger than before, this is my thought on this.

It is difficult to build a successful project in this field, especially after large projects dominate the market such as Ethereum and Binance, and most projects fail because they promise investors to reach huge goals within a short period and this is impossible

Yes, I came across similar projects and they disappeared profitably. There are many such projects, but I try not to interfere or make a deposit. 

My friend, I think that strong projects that receive the support of many people and companies are difficult to fail. Therefore, when you see projects of currencies failed, then there is a defect in their project or the work of the team responsible for this project.