What would you buy with crypto coins? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cuterthing

What would you buy with crypto coins?

Using cryptocurrencies we can buy anything. Even cars or a house. Of course there are dealers for anything that accept crypto but not so many. What I would love is paying in any cryptocurrency for all my payments whatever I'm buying to use my crypto wallet and every crypto that can be traded to be accepted.

There are lots of things that you can.buy with crypto currencies. Some of which are stuffs that we use to buy with fiat. I am sure that crypto is becoming more widespread and is gaining dominance and a lot of aces and countries.

I would like to hold at least 1 bitcoin and keep it for the future in order to buy my dream car in the future the time that price of bitcoin is at the peak.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Actually i am use a very old mobile phone.My mobile phone run slowly.I can't work any platform easily.So i will buy a mobile phone with crypto coin if i get chance.I will save my earnings from crypto.

Well, according to me, I am thinking to buy Mining Machine from the earning of this forum. As well as I am student right now and hope to collect much money through this forum till I will complete my study, and will have enough money to buy Mining Machine. I want to do Mining after the completion of my study.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

It is very interesting question i think because when you do effort and earn bitcoin. Then you think what I'm but. So in my mind very simple and i earn a mobile phone from the crypto because it is my love. I love it. 

Crypto is always the best.

Buying from the ofline stores with cryptocurrency will take a lot of time, you can still buy few things online mostly the digital products and the services so I will to buy any of them if I needed.

On 11/3/2019 at 6:35 PM, Tine0313 said:

There are some online sites use bitcoin as mode of payment. But you can also buy whatever you want using bitcoin if you will withdraw it or exchange it in a real money. 

Just some sites that allow the BTC not so much and i also buy the domain and hosting for my work through the BTC and this is the best and good way to pay the money to the online sites in a short time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Nothing special, I was withdrawing my earning on daily basis to meet my daily life needs but i didn't buy anything special using crypto coins by online shopping but now I'm unable to earn because my both the UIDs has been removed from yobit by algorithm due to having more reputation than posts.

Unfortunately, in my country bitcoin is not available but if it acceptable then i would like to shopping throughout bitcoin which also available in some countries and also buy some games which i love so much.

• +5 1

I would like to buy myself a huawei P30 once i have saved enough in crypto. Apart from that i use crypto to buy mobile recharges from bitrefill usually. and also sometimes i use it on ourse io and TheBigCoin to buy from amazon and other stores.

• +5 1

The christmas was coming and I'm planning to gift myself this coming holiday a phone since I still don't have a phone to use. Hoping the price of BTC will rise soon and I will work hard hoping I can earn much money this december or at new year. 

I think you can't anything with bitcoin because it is online currency. If you booked anything online then you take with bitcoins. In the city markets you can't buy anything. 

Today you can buy almost anything with bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, and there are even games in which we buy the improvements with bitcoin or there are even games in which they pay us with bitcoin or whatever crypto they have, the future of cryptocurrencies is Now, do not leave for tomorrow what you can do today and that is to start in the crypto world, earning a few dollars today, but it may be millions of dollars in the future.

• +2 1

Well I will love to be able to buy cloths and shoes from websites like Amazon and ebay using my crypto currency, if many websites like Amazon and ebay adopts crypto currency for payment it will improve things on the crypto market,.

I want to put part of my balance in the investment department and help some poor people and live a decent and good life with your well-being and keep working with this coding until the end

I believe that if I could, I would buy some home appliances, if I was accepted in shopping malls I would also buy groceries, but that would be if they accepted cryptomoney as a form of payment.

• +1 1

The moment I started making money from crypto coins I will buy myself laptop,smart phone,some  home appliances,student handbook and all needful things I will be needing as a student 

You can buy what you want with bitcoin or cryptocurrencies since there are many exchanges that give you the possibility of exchanging your cryptocurrencies for real money either in this way to satisfy the desires you have
A big greeting to the whole community

Now many shopping site accept crypto payment. Amazon is one of them. I personally like amazon because it is number one marketplace in world.  They sell their own branding products. So i will buy from amazon like jens, t shirt,  shirt etc.  

I will gather them till have a lot of them or at least a decent amount then I will learn how to trade with them and when I gain my first cryptos I will go and buy some cake and sweet things to distribute on my family and friends and if the amount is a lot I will buy gifts for them.

• +2 1

You are Welcome mate.i will advise you sell and withdraw your money from the forum. Because if you didn't have much experience on investment and trading, it's better you withdraw your money than to be scam. Finally, I will also advise you to make much enquiry before investing on any site.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/23/2019 at 4:45 PM, cuterthing said:

What would you buy with your crypto coins from any websites? Book,games and other things.Tell me your ideas

In proportion to me, I will withdraw money to the platform and trade on it, and then withdraw profits into my hands as cash and buy some items

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, I do not intend to buy something material from my income by encryption, but rather I intended to start with more purchases of cryptocurrencies, i.e. buy and start trading more currencies, because it is very profitable. Thank you.

• +2 1

I would use my crypto currency to buy airtime to top up my phone so that I can buy internet access and other stuff like gift cards for video games and apps but I would like to save up enough to buy a new mobile phone.