Signature Campaign, Airdrop, and Bounty. - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Signature Campaign, Airdrop, and Bounty.

I also hoping for that activities matte to have as well here in cryptotalk forum. As far as I know this pay per post we could only can earned at this time, but soon hope there will be another, like you said signature and bounty.

2 hours ago, Davis said:

Does that mean this is like an open forum wherein everyone could get their rewards since this is just starting? Does engaging oneself in here is a good investment? 

Other than that, maybe as a community anyone who knows a link for possible or upcoming signature campaign could share the link on this forum. 

Yes this is just a startup forums which started a month back so we can expect only after 3 months and still a lot of development needed. In due course you should build your reputation here so the bounties will pay you more, than current level of membership.

We all came here early, so it is easy for increasing in membership level . If you are looking for a signature campaign at the moment, then think how much you will get paid for a post.

There is a signature campaign was running in another forum about this forum, you should check it.

Well, In my opinion, i think there is no bounty and airdrop in this forum, it is just a campain and every sentences you post you will be paid. Happy posting guys.

Airdrop and Bounty campaign is a job that is complete with how to do it and also the rules. The project manager generally has written down all the rules and procedures, so there's nothing to ask about unless it's not in the post

I do not think there is a signature campaign in the forum, but as a bounty, 1000 satoshi campaigns per share made directly by the forum itself can be considered as bounty.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:56 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I was wandering that is there also signature campaign, Bounty, And Airdrop here at cryptotalk. Can somebody reply with a link if there are any? An details on how to start. Because I now that there are new members that are wondering if there are any something like that in this forum. And I think that it can really help new members like me in this forum.

There was one and mod @epidemia advirse it, WTX token, but it close now i think.

me also wondering about this type of airdrops but i would like to ask which difference between aiirdrop and bounty and which one is highest value ? thanks

Good morning, I too read that this forum had a campaign, but not the e achieved if someone has a link would be of great help to all