Alt coins going up? - Page 13 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Annlisa

Alt coins going up?

2 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

In this time, i will just put my portfolio about 10% to altcoin

Same with me but I'm not going to buy altcoins unless Bitcoin reaches a higher price first. There is much fomo and massive hype especially for DeFi which I find useless and many will lose their money. I hope that Bitcoin will start rising leaving all shitcoins behind and we can see a healthy rise again. As in 2019 altcoins once again are making damaging our chances.

• +5 1

On 10/26/2019 at 12:32 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

yes, Some of alts coin start pumping. On the contrary  some of coin are dumping. It is main policy of crypto currency.  But when Btc and eth  price will be increasing all of alts coin are pumping.

Yes I agree with this, when the price of one cryptocurrency definitely other cryptocurrency coin price will fluctuate. The price of the coins varies every time. It is also a matter of luck if you would buy and sell coins in the market. With this we cannot guess the price of the coins in the market.

On 10/23/2019 at 8:44 AM, Annlisa said:

Is altcoin season finally here, coin analyst have started predicting that altcoin charts has started the upward trend which is likely to continue in the up coming months. How true is this, should we stalk up more altcoins or just wait for more time and see where this present trend leads. What do u think.

Altcoins are also profitable but not all of them because they are higher degree than others but I think the price of altcoins corresponds to the price of parent Bitcoin if the price of Bitcoin fluctuates thesame applies to altcoin.

Free dollars are very free, I agree the conditions are a little complicated, but they will also pay for the posts separately and also + for the airdrop. A lot of bots, people leave the competition at this stage, so take into account difficult conditions, maybe even good. A piece of pie will get more

Free dollars are very free, I agree the conditions are a little complicated, but they will also pay for the posts separately and also + for the airdrop. A lot of bots, people leave the competition at this stage, so take into account difficult conditions, maybe even good. A piece of pie will get more

On 23.10.2019 at 10:44, Annlisa said:

Is altcoin season finally here, coin analyst have started predicting that altcoin charts has started the upward trend which is likely to continue in the up coming months. How true is this, should we stalk up more altcoins or just wait for more time and see where this present trend leads. What do u think.

we have been promised an alt season since 2019, but it never came, when can we expect it?

On 19.08.2020 at 15:25, FaithJoy06 said:

Yes I agree with this, when the price of one cryptocurrency definitely other cryptocurrency coin price will fluctuate. The price of the coins varies every time. It is also a matter of luck if you would buy and sell coins in the market. With this we cannot guess the price of the coins in the market.

Because the market works first to grow and then to fall, the only question is, what period is it now? It is the knowledge of the answer to it that makes it possible to predict and make money.

Altseason I think will be end maybe in next month, maybe 2-3 maximum. Bitcoin dominations now go down. I hope it will be continue)

its a market like every other we hve panicers and main currency in decline. it always will and will be like that rise and downs bulls and bears

19 hours ago, filip289 said:

Sì, molto dipende dalle elezioni in America, intendo principalmente il prezzo, altrimenti ci sono molti buoni progetti. Il loro prezzo prima o poi aumenterà.

sorry, i'm a new on this channel (trading) can you explain me why the election can influence this world?

thx

That's year get for alt-coins very good %%. I think that's not a finish, only start for small tokens. The better in that year is BNB and Link. I think...

Truly this is the acceptable time that ALt coin will go to up and soon we as a whole observe that ALt coin is making an incredible bull on the grounds that crypto market is down from so much time and now this time we see the market extraordinary bull and this time I sell my all coins and I trust I make great benefit this time.

undoubtedly, the altcoin every day take more strength, people seek refuge in crypts above the fiat, all this has strengthened the ecosystem

Of course, altcoins will go up in price due to the demand for use in the future. well, not all of them will go up in general, but the most recognized ETH, LTC, etc. will go up in price along with bitcoin.

Yes, nowadays it is true, such as it is alt coins season, and we will see in soon time how some of altcoins will increase, that is just matter of time, so wait, not sell when will be small increase and then get some profit from it 

It seems the altcoin season may be here sooner than expected because we can move BTC to follow the altcoins.
Alts are also acting like stable. they will pump with btc.

alt coin going up ? maybe you can see bitcoin and eth or the news because i thinks if bitcoin and eth going up altcoin too can be going up and if bitcoin eth going down alt coin too can be going .. or maybe can see the news if add good news alt coin can be going up

Yeah some coins start pumping On the contrary, some coins are turning over. It is the main policy of the crypto currency It does not take profits from other altcoins. Ether is doing very well, as well as BNB and a few other major currencies.

Altcoins often see higher profits than Bitcoin when the trend is rising, but they often get hit harder when the trend is falling.

btc king and leader all altcoin see btc . on trading btc chart very important . alt coin cant pump often when btc down .