Is there have yobit mobile app? - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Is there have yobit mobile app?

On 10/11/2020 at 4:09 PM, mildred27 said:

Until now Yobit.net does not have any WALLET APP. Be careful if you have been recommended one or have seen them, I recommend you follow yobinet's Twitter to be attentive to the news.NotNo

Not only wallet app, yobit is an exchange and has not app for either any wallet nor any exchange. If we want to access them, visiting there site is the right way, any other way is fake and scam. The real yobit site is yobit.net. 

On 10/19/2020 at 5:27 PM, roymundo18 said:

No yobit have no support for mobile phones, you will have to use your computer on Yobit, I think in the future they will add support for mobile phones and create an app for phones.

You are wrong, I use phone for yobit through browser. 

Thank you for your info friend.Yobit doesn't have a mobile app. You ask about an app to Yobit support staff. There're many scam apps for Yobit & please don't install that kinds of scam apps because they're dangerous for harming your smartphones.

yobit platform is the best and most trusted.  There are many benefits to transacting through it. There is no hassle. Yobit fee is the lowest. As a result, it is very helpful to transact through.  So I like it very much. I support it because it is safe and trustworthy. There is also yobit mobile app.  Which is a lot better.

Yes you are right yobit doesn't have an app, its so unfortunate that scammers are everywhere and would make use of any opportunities there come in contact with, yobit doesn't have an app the one on play store is fake and if money is being transferred there it will be gone so it's better to use the site which is working perfectly fine and avoid any app you see and also make sure you use the right link just as stated in this post .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Truly without a doubt there is a major issue related with the area name of the site. Continually there will be such individuals who will make clones to take advantage of standard clients. I accept such clones should eliminate Google and other web crawlers

• +1 1

But it will be good if yobit create app for their trading platform because hackers do take advantage of this, if hackers know a site is not having all already, they will create fake one which can be on playstore in a way some people will download it thinking it is from yobit but not. But if there is yobit it, this will reduce. 

Yes, in fact, whoever wants to work in the field of cryptocurrencies should always be very careful, for me I do not download any application except through the main page of this application, in order not to fall into the traps of fraudsters.

• +2 1

Interesting post, I had no concept that a rip-off cellular app for Yobit existed. If you're ever doubtful approximately some thing to do with Yobit, both enhance the query on Yobit Chat or ask support, who could verify the authenticity of some thing to do with Yobit this is genuine. Be careful, many scams are accessible and unluckily a few have fallen sufferer to such scams.

Informative posts and highly valuable for the members who are unknown that Yobit has no mobile app so far and the right domains to access the Yobit site. So it is good post for awareness about it so that every member could save themselves from scams.

I tried one back then but i did used a different account just to experiment and the end results are me getting scammed but with no loss as to what happend is they hacked it and changed the password and i cannot access it anymore so dont trust any yobit phone apps.

An important publication, a fraudulent Youbit application, you should always be careful for websites and applications, there are now many scammers here, and there are also some unreliable currencies in Youbit, please caution. 

• +5 1

There is not yobit mobile app, there is no yobit app at all, yobit does not have mobile or computer app but you can access it on browsers on phones and computers. 

I never knew that there are that kind of the domain names that are fake and scams on the name of the yobit exchange, we should be careful with the domain name then.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:09 AM, Luciferludz said:

And the following are scam domain which are using yobit theme

Thanks so much for giving these, I am shocked with the number of fake exchanges and scams in the onlin world. There is little done to persecute these scammers and they are running wild in the crypto market with their pathetic schemes. I have to thank Cryptotalk and the members here for giving so much good advice on avoiding scams and I really think that all these posts have helped me grow wary of the scammers and how to increase my online security.

I am totally agree with you my friend. I have also been here for a two month, I haven't seen any application of YoBit or Cryptotalk sites. I searched once in Google and also found some fake application naming with Cryptotalk and YoBit.  Thank you for making this kind information.

• +3 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

There are a lot of fraudulent applications scattered in the world of coding, so you should not download any application except through the main site, and as long as no application is mentioned on the main site, this means that there is no application for Yobit.

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing this page, it's miles sincerely useful. I endorse yobit, that excahnge is one of the bests right now. Yobit makes my lifestyles easier as it has many features that i will make money with. Like cryptotrading, vmining, investbox, airdrops, and campaigns. I will test different exchanges quotes...

I'm not experienced that much in yobit exchange, but before I was heard the rumors that's there have scam yobit mobile app, and I try to search it on playstore but I couldn't find anything. 

Withbdownloding this mobile app, I have a bad experience. After downloading this app I want  to try the app but when I asked to give it permission and there I discovered it was a scam application😩

Everyone should search and delve into the sites and posts to find out the fraudsters. You just have to speak with the support team, and the credentials of the applications will be answered.

Dear members, to be very careful, as there is no application for the yobit platform, and if you find such an application, it is definitely fraudulent, but I hope that this idea becomes real and we get an application that makes it easier for us to work a lot

• +3 1

If Yobit ever decides to release a mobile app, you can bet they'll announce it and we'll all know the same day. The apps that claim to be yobit on Google and Apple are scams that steal money from new users. Hopefully, the OP's post has aided others, and I believe he deserves more positive responses from forum members for his efforts.

Hi dear, am new here i dont about that yobit is in the mobile app or not but you can use the yobit for withdraw it make you easier for withdrawing .thank you

The information that I have says that there is no application for the platform, so we have to pay attention to this matter in order not to be hacked