Amazon accepts Bitcoin - Page 11 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Amazon accepts Bitcoin

I thi k this is true, this is one of the best example of what does Bitcoin can change for the better. Amazon offers a lot of good materials , and it can be seen worldwide, but since it only accept dollars as medium of payment I think in one currency such as bitcoin we can be able to avail products easily.

Although Amazon does not accept Bitcoin as an official means of payment, it is possible to purchase its products by paying with BTC and here we will show you how.

The Amazon retail giant has not yet decided to accept payments directly with Bitcoin or any similar cryptocurrency, however for the millions of users of both Amazon and BTC, there are some options to meet that goal.

Let's take a look at those options that, due to their ease of use and proven reputation, allow them to establish themselves as a viable payment gateway with the North American online retailer.

Edited by shivera605
  • +4 1

Choose the amount of the Amazon gift card you want to purchase.
Select Bitcoin as your payment option.
Use your wallet to pay the corresponding card.
Receive the coupon code and use it to pay for your products on Amazon

The times that I have entered amazon, and looked for information about payment with bitcoin or some crypto, there is not a news, but if that happens the bitcoin will shoot up.                             

I think the world market is Amazon, but I've heard before that Amazon has adopted cryptocurrencies, I think that's good news for cryptocurrency users, because I also use cryptocurrencies, now I can buy from Bitcoin with Amazon if I want, it's really very  Amazon had a good move, I think Amazon has adopted Bitcoin to expand its market.

Sooner or later the acceptance of cryptocurrencies in almost the entire sector will arrive. Little by little it is being accepted more and more, since there are many users who day by day join the world of cryptos.

On 22/10/2019 at 7:03, cryptosix said:

Escuché hace un año sobre esta noticia fud, pero hoy veo en Google News que Amazon acepta Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. Todavía no puedo creer esto y quiero saber de todos ustedes.

https://u.today/you-can-now-pay-with-bitcoin-ethereum-or-litecoin-on-amazon?amp

It may not accept cryptocurrencies directly, but if you can buy with the crypto that you get things on Amazon, and that's great, excellent information, friend.

It strikes me that Moon is a Google Chrome extension, that is, that Google is supporting the cryptocurrency market, something that I, for example, did not know.

On 10/3/2020 at 1:35 PM, Sergio David Duran said:

In fact, Amazon still does not accept bitcoin directly, it is through third parties that the process is done, I use Bitrefill to buy on Amazon and so far everything is fine. The point is that Amazon not only sells products from them, it also sells from third parties. I hope that in the near future Amazon accepts at least a range of its products in bitcoin, it would be great news for the crypto world as Amazon is one of the most valuable companies in the world.

As you say Amazon is one of the largest companies in the world. I just imagine driving. Cryptocurrencies that would be a real benefit for EVERYONE ...

Если Amazon защищает биткойны с помощью виртуального начала, которое сделало много поворотов во всем мире, это нормально видеть, что в эти времена Amazon защищает биткойны из-за стоимости этой валюты.

Hello, that amazon accepts bitcoin is very good news, if the big companies in the world start buying or accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payment, have no doubt that they will be valued and we who believed in them from the beginning, we will earn with what we invest .

Amazon still does not accept Bitcoin as payment officially but I understand that there are already platforms to help you do this, but soon we will see news about this Jeff Bezos is a visionary and he will see the potential in accepting cryptocurrencies that only Tether accepts on his platform, as it a stable coin.

Bitrefill It is one of the most popular and long-standing options that exist in the cryptocurrency market to carry out balance recharges in your Amazon account through the gift cards option (Gift Cards in English). Basically Bitrefill allows you to buy Amazon gift cards using Bitcoin. And then you can use those gift cards to get the Amazon products that you want. Using the platform is simple. In just three steps you can obtain the respective code of your gift card to redeem it in the Amazon application. Search Amazon on Bitrefill, fill in the amount and choose Bitcoin (or other cryptos) as a means of payment. Provide your email.

Well it's a very good news then.We know that amazon is the best company in the world now.If they are accepting crypto currency then those who don't have MasterCard can buy product from amazon.I am really cheered to hear about this.

after seeing this post, I was already surprised, and then realized that this is not so, now many services are starting to accept payment in cryptocurrency, and when such giants as amazon take it up, it will be very cool

It would be a wonder if Amazon accepts cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin as a payment method, but from that platform that you say is like an exchange of Bitcoin to Amazon balance

On 10/22/2019 at 7:03 AM, cryptosix said:

i heard a year back about this fud news, but today I see on google news  that Amazon accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. I still can't believe this and wants to hear from you all.

https://u.today/you-can-now-pay-with-bitcoin-ethereum-or-litecoin-on-amazon?amp

When Amazon receives bitcoin or another cryptocurrency they will make it known with a lot of publicity because it would be something that would move millions of dollars in the market.

No, it is not, directly, it is actually a third-party application, an extension for the browsers Google Chrome, Brave Browser and Opera Browser called Moon, which is based on techcrunch. Use the Lightning network for fast transactions which allows you to pay with cryptocurrencies even with your coinbase account. Amazon still does not accept payments with Bitcoins.

Wow this is good news. Bitcoin crypto currency is the best currency of all. Bitcoin is very popular and has a lot of investors. Bitcoin can be very profitable to invest a little. Thank you for sharing this with me

Great guide. Now that you're not a newbie anymore, consider moving it to "Development & Technical Discussion" so it doesn't get buried with all the other newbie threads. Also, is it possible to expand your guide to include building the qt client?

I think that it is quite convenient to pay for purchases on Amazon using a cryptocurrency such as bitcoin.

Amazon does not accept bitcoin payments directly. But if you can buy through a Google Chrome plugin developed by the Moon company. Also, through gift cards that you can buy with your bitcoin in places like Bitrefill, Fold, Gyft, among others. These gift cards, you can later use them to buy directly on Amazon. But I think that soon Amazon will opt for this payment method.

Even though payment for bitcoin is not yet accepted here, I am very happy to see that other places are already joining this, and I am happy for the people who can take advantage of it. But I am also happy to know that the visibility of cryptocurrencies is increasing and with that it could soon become something normal for everyone.

There are many ways to buy from all shops using your Bitcoin and most of cryptocurrencies but this is a one way, as the Bitcoin is sold before Amazon accepts the transaction. Amazon only sees fiat entering and not crypto. The same is with the Binance and other crypto cards. They sell to fiat and make the purchase transaction using fiat.