Search Before You Post - Page 27 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Search Before You Post

its some cind very hard , if you are new in the forum you cant search about an information or a post because there is no search bar so this is cinda hard....

• +2 1

These words have deep meanings. If a person understand that in this forum if you are searching the new things then it will be better for you. There are many new members who do not know what to have to post in the forum and they post the useless things so search before you post.

I don't see that there's a problem asking for something. 
Maybe someone was looking for an answer maybe people see the subject through the shock and acquire that information that may benefit them before they said in a question and there is much repetition on the same topic

Dear friend, there are many new subscribers who do not know everything about these topics that we have exchanged before when they publish these questions, the best answer to their questions is because when I enter the forum I ask the same questions, I will put myself in their place and evaluate myself even if there are answers, I will answer About their publications.

Praying is your job, and you do not have to rely on others to give you their opinions, as you know, I am this situation fraught with risks and you may lose, so blame yourself for losing and do not blame others if you made a mistake in giving you the right advice.

These are really important recommendations, as many of the newcomers to this forum begin to ask their questions without looking for answers in the previously published topics, as these topics published by the old members contain information and answers to all the questions that may come to their minds.

Yes, reading the topics constantly is an essential thing to work here to avoid publishing similar topics. When we want to publish a new topic, we have to carefully examine before publishing whether it has been published previously or not.

• +1 1

You are right my friend we should create useful and unique topics which have good idea about this platform and also having good knowledge and information for the members of this platform so that they can get good benefits from here especially new members of this platform and you have created a wonderful thing that we don't get deleted issue of the posts if we will follow this thing. 

I agree with you about this topic  a lot of people come to this site and want to know how can they work on it without searching they want to know and find all the answers between they hands and that's wrong we always have to search about knowledge

It's hurt to get your posts deleted so i think this is really a good idea to make this platform more interesting and more informative people should research first and post some thing informative and interesting for the community because with that our post deletion can also be reduced.

• Useful or interesting 1

This search bar function is not working well at the moment, so I had to do it manually, research well before posting recurring topics we need meaningful questions and not increase the number of questions that people here have already answered.

• +1 1

As a newbie of course I do this practices but i'm not totally newbie when it comes to crypto world just in this forum because i'm posting to bitcointalk and happens to discover this forum which I see and try on posting.

I think we need a plugin that shows threads related to the topic when creating. It was available at Zenfofo and not much is known about the Invasion Board that admins should add this rule to the forum so that newbies can easily check and they won't make the same mistake again

In fact, I agree with you on that my friend, I think that we must all, as members, ask new questions and inquire about various topics, in order for everyone to benefit, because repeating some questions may not be useful to some, especially for junior members

• +2 1

Frequent topics are a reason for the decline in the level of the forum, many of the members here care about knowledge more than profit, and repetition of topics is a hindrance to learning, We can search the forum for the topic we want to post to make sure it's new, thank you

• +3 1

Hi! You are quite right, search before creating a topic so as not to repeat, even not to waste time on something that will be deleted. My first topic was in my own words, but before creating your title I did research first.

Yes my friend you are right most of the times every person has already answered on this platform or there are already questions available which many people are asking.

A portion of those clients who continue to rehash same themes are normally beginners. It is best for them to look through first prior to posting with the goal that the spam post will be diminish.

That is right such before you post so that the post you may be about to make should not have been done by another person before because if you do this you are likely going to get warning points

A portion of those clients who continue to rehash same points are generally beginners. It is best for them to look through first prior to posting so the spam post will be diminish.

Yes, users should search first before posting a topic so it don't repeat same question again. We need quality questions not increasing numbers of questions that already answered by people here.

• +1 1

One of the most important rules in the forum is that it is forbidden to create a topic that has already been created in the forum so it is very important that if we want to create a new topic we must search and verify if this topic has not been created by another member because we can receive warning points for not respecting this rule.

This is why so many topics are deleted daily
Too many members ask the highway to knowledge without searching for the answer
  Unfortunately, this will affect the quality of the forum and reduce its value.

Yes, I agree with you. We see many questions that have already been answered. Therefore, it is good to have a search button within the forum through which we can find out if what comes to our mind has been answered or not, thus avoiding repetition.