Search Before You Post - Page 17 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Search Before You Post

I always do a lot of research before posting any content on this forum.It will help you in increasing of your grades in this forum and searching would lead to the path of new topics,so we don't lose anything.

We should use search option everytime before posting to check whether this post is published in the forum or not . If the post is already published then read it carefully to overcome your queries . And if not then post te topic after doing research .

yes friend this is good topic. i am agree with you we must search before post this site so that we have must follow this site and earn money after that we have search before this site post.

thanks

There are so many posts that look similar, so it is very important to look for topics that already exist so that we don't fill up the forum with similar topics and keep writing the same thing over and over. So we should look for topics or posts before posting our own.

On 10/22/2019 at 12:58 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people repeating the same questions over and over again, for example,

What is the best exchange to use?

What coin should I invest in?

I think people should search the forums before they post these questions, because they have already been answered lots of times. If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post.

Sometimes people are just lazy & cant be bothered to search for something. But, I think they would save themselves time if they did search 1st before making a new Topic. The time they spent making a new Topic, would probably have been better searching the forum.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Nkw a days people are just working to earn money from.it without working properly.Thats the main issue. When i see the topic then i make a little reserach on that topic so that i can easily reply to it.And if we don't make a research on which topic we are replying then how can we reply to it .We need to work hard not lazily.

Yes you are right there are many posts which are repeated same as you say like. So when you are new so please try to focus on learning means some basic things which are necessary to survive here so learn these things from the comments of seniors. So please try to make new topic that never have already seen.

Yes, it is very necessary that we search about the topic we are gonna reply, so that we can provide a correct version of reply. It is very important to know about the topic, before we draw a conclusion about the topic. 

Yes, there are a lot of recurring topics because every member who does not know an answer to his question publishes a topic and asks in order to help him, but most of the members ask the same questions. Therefore, before asking questions, they must search the forum for your questions and if they are not present they can ask questions and we will help them.

I think this is a big issue in this forum Everyone talking about same or different posts , In this forum people are talking same think but in different manners as they tell how to use or how to do.How to write , How to Earn , Everything or everyone is revolving around this.But in different ways.

Keep it up .

• +5 1

On 11/25/2020 at 2:33 PM, Ror43 said:

Yes, there are a lot of recurring topics because every member who does not know an answer to his question publishes a topic and asks in order to help him, but most of the members ask the same questions. Therefore, before asking questions, they must search the forum for your questions and if they are not present they can ask questions and we will help them.

Yes. 'At first I found it difficult in the forum, but I quickly adapted to it. Thank you, my friends.

On 11/5/2020 at 2:01 PM, Gomez12 said:

You are right,i think it's the best to use searching option before creating topic these will prevent you from repeating the same topic with others in forum I also notice some of topic repeating the same with another member topic it create these sometimes make people that care to learn from you feel angry by seeing repetitive content over and over again.

Yes, it is necessary to do so.  I also felt anger at the repetition of the same topics and questions. Please put the topics related to each other and repeated in a box so that it is easy.

On 11/18/2020 at 9:32 AM, Peter Saith said:

I think this is really a great idea . Search the details of the question before writing a reply . It will help you in increasing of your grades in this forum and also it will enhance your knowledge 

thank you for the advice .  I will work with it to prevent the repetition that creates a burden on us while browsing 

Of course, before posting in a crypto forum, you have to search the post to see if it is meaningful or if there is any mistake. If your post is not meaningful and there are any mistakes, then your post will not be counted.  So before posting, you should search well to see if the post is meaningful.

Yes Its true there are a lot of topics that are being repeated again and again and same posts are being created by people here.So it will not beneficial for us as such repeated posts will be deleted by the moderator so we should do the proper research about our topic before creating a post.We should have a proper knowledge that either it is posted earlier or not to avoid any kind of problems.Good Luck!

• +4 1

There are many members who post a duplicate topic, so they must use the search button in order to find out if this topic previously existed so that the topics do not repeat, in this way members can find their questions without publishing new topics

On 10/22/2019 at 4:28 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people repeating the same questions over and over again, for example,

I think people should search the forums before they post these questions, because they have already been answered lots of times. If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post.

Hi friend I totally agree with you peoples are repeating question and the most asked questions are about payment still most of people doesn't know withdrawal process. That's why they rise this types of questions. And obviously about coin investment. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You are absolutely right, I was thinking when I publish later that my content should not be repeated, and I have to search and delve more deeply into useful topics that are not repeated

That's right, I have seen many topics that ask the same questions that were answered repeatedly in the forum. Members have to do some research and see if their questions have been answered or not before writing a new topic in order to avoid repeating topics in the forum. We also have to help the moderators by avoiding writing duplicate topics because they will delete them and this needs a lot of time from them.

Yes, this is often said by experienced users, and moderation. Because, this idea really allows you to escape from deleting the post, or any side effects. So before you check, make sure that your post is not a copy-paste of another one. Good luck!

On 10/22/2019 at 3:58 AM, williamz902 said:

If we search for a post first before creating our own a lot of repetitive content will reduce but most members who post repetitive content dont search for a post first they just post a content without thinking that some one has already post such content.

I even think that they should simply read the posts and topics if they do so that will make them learn a lot of things and that will make them able to do a good choice.

It is true my friend, I also have seen so many posts having the same topics. It in not only harmful for them.but also become a harmful for others who reply to that posts. Because your repeated or duplicate topic posted will delete with the replies who have done by the people. That's why, I always recommend all the members to use search box before post any topic. That will help you to avoid from duplicate post as well as getting banned.

• +3 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️