Poloniex - 0% Trading Fees till End of 2019 - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Poloniex - 0% Trading Fees till End of 2019

Wow this is actually a good offer and it's good for people who trades in that exchange because there will benefit since there is no trading fees applied, but I would like to know the reason for this offer.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

oh great offer provided by poloniex exchange for their users but unfortunately I missed this opportunity because I never used this exchange before I reading your post regarding free trade on this exchange. Because people wants this kind of offers from exchanges.

i think i will use if there is no fees in trading but in general the trading fee it's not to big in any exchange we need something like no fees for withdraw here i can say yes it more important

We are in 2020 and Poloniex has changed a little now has this amount Fee: 0.125% / 0.125% in operations... is a good exchange to make operations has a nice and simple interface.

Thats awesome, im going to compare this exchange with yobit and binance, i use these, but i want to try other exchanges, so i can distribute my money, and diversify my incomes. Its great it has no fees right now.

An exchange without trading commissions like Poloniex is super useful to avoid losing money in fees, that is why you always have to investigate platforms that offer this type of benefits to which we operate in the cryptocurrency market

Honestly, I did not use this platform but I prefer the blockchain platform, Coinbase, because I have used them for more than 2 years.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/22/2019 at 6:55 PM, Caporetto said:

when was the last time a new coin was listed on it? anyway they list probably a coin every 5 months,

Oh I am sick of their new listings every of which is another DeFi scam.

And this 0% fee offer did not make any change too.

On 10/22/2019 at 11:40 AM, williamz902 said:

Poloniex has just announced that there will be no trading fees on their platform for the rest of the year. This follows their announcement to break away from Circle in favor of setting up a new company, and also expelling all US traders from their platform. If you do a high volume of trading and you are not from the US, you might consider taking advantage of this offer.

When that offer of 0% trading fee was running that's means people were really benefited from that, because if they buy coin and the coin rise even if 0.2%, then they can sell with profit. 

This fantasy may be able to attract the interest of other users but it is a pity that in the past poloniex was very popular because there is a chat feature on the exchange, when the chat feature is removed users start moving to another exchange.

If you look at the current status of poloniex exchange i think they change their rule. It is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange you cannot only hold your cryptocurrency assets in this exchange but you can also trade in different crypto currency pairs. The trading volume on this exchange is also very good

Trading fees are very important factor to consider when deciding which exchange to choose, but they are not the only factor on which we should rely, the popularity and the good reputation of the exchange are very important too. I was not familiar with Polonex before so I would like to thank you for this new information. And I would like to advise you to use Yobit exchange. 

• +3 1

I was hoping that the yobit exchange site will do some Christmas and new year relaxation of fees, but perhaps there are planning a bigger bonus for its users, 

The decision by the above site is a welcome decision 

On 10/22/2019 at 1:40 PM, williamz902 said:

Poloniex has just announced that there will be no trading fees on their platform for the rest of the year. This follows their announcement to break away from Circle in favor of setting up a new company, and also expelling all US traders from their platform. If you do a high volume of trading and you are not from the US, you might consider taking advantage of this offer.

Before the Binance entry in crypto market the Poloniex is the top exchange of the market and now it fall back to 3rd place. And more people are leaving this exchange because the Binance is offering many air drops, give away, events for crypto community, donation to fatal ill  people. Where the name of crypto is been spread by biannce. The poloniex exchange may get back his customers from this announcement but it will not hold longer the customers. They need fresh start up the set new polices for exchange and get back in business. 

Poloniex is also removing a large number of trading pairs from their platform. The Digibytes were recently extracted from the pairs. I'm not sure why they've taken such drastic action against the digibytes. They can reintroduce no-fee trading.

• +1 1

That's awesome I am going to compare this compare this exchange with yobit and binance, I use these ,but I  want to try other exchange.we are in 2020 and poloniex has changed a little has this amount fee:0.125%in operations is good  exchange