Bitcoin holding will be worth this year or in the long run? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Debanshu589

Bitcoin holding will be worth this year or in the long run?

On 10/22/2019 at 2:02 AM, Debanshu589 said:

I found this article on cointelegraph :https://cointelegraph.com/news/nearly-10-billion-in-btc-is-held-in-wallets-of-8-crypto-exchanges. I wonder  if they had the control over the price, they can make a bearish run or even they can wake the bull up? Well for sure there is only one thing to expect it is having a good price in the future. What is your thought if the 10 billion worth of bitcoin will move?

I think that the trend will depend on the news since we are currently under a pandemic and anything can happen, therefore it turns out that it is much better to wait for unforeseen results than to trust something that can change in one day with some news that is for or against of cryptocurrencies so it is very good to think of a bull because it is more convenient.

Of course, my friend, I and a lot of the signatories that bitcoin will rise by the end of this year to 100 thousand US dollars or more, and this number is very close, it needs a little time. And patience too. 

All possibilities are available and this year could be a good year for users of cryptocurrencies, and we expect this thing, but if it does not happen, we must wait until its prices are good and high, to carry out the trading process to increase our profits and our profits.

I can't say something about this topic much am just starting crypto and I was introduced to it by a friend. I am wishing to know how the history is

2 hours ago, Ghad94 said:

My intellectual friend is selling bitcoin when the price is abnormally high because there is a significant impact on the price of bitcoin because of that. Either you buy when the price drops, or you wait when the price rises and sell and thank you very much.

But can we justify there is any time Bitcoin is regarded to be very high because the market remain volatile and it may become rise more than the amount you regarded as the highest, think about it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The btc does not stop surprising us and this without a doubt every time the bull starts seems to be that you do not limit so we wonder is the btc capable of reaching incredible figures of its value and then we realize that it can rise more than 20k in a month And when the bear market arrives it only drops 10k and keeps the rest increasing its price, its investment volume is a marvel, this cryptocurrency without a doubt.

I think Bitcoin holdings will be more valuable in the long term, because in the future there will be less supply of Bitcoin as the halving continues. This concept has been planned and from year to year the price of Bitcoin continues to rise, because the supply from year to year continues to decline. If you have Bitcoin, in my opinion, saving in the long term is the best option for getting the highest price.

• +1 1

I think this year would be perfect for holding bitcoin. Bitcoin price is increasing since last year. And its touches 40k$ in January 2021. But it start to drop its price and goto 30k$. It is not unusual. It happened. And after some day it rise again and go 37k$. So it is happened price up and down. It is our best time to hold btc. When it price increases more we are able to get  a big profit. 

My friend, Bitcoin is a very advanced currency with a very high price, and Bitcoin is a currency with great volatility, and our return to surprises, but because of the great support it has, its long-term storage will not lose at all. According to my analyzes, at the end of 2021, it will reach 100,000 dollars. Thank you very much.

My friend you said absolutely right holding the Bitcoin in this this year is not suitable because the price of the Bitcoin is going down in these days due to the critical situation of the covid-19 and you should too sell your coins

There has been a period in which the price has risen very well, and now it has begun to decline. The expectation is frightening and fraught with risks. I hope he gets a price that is satisfactory to everyone

Bitcoin will outperform gold in the long term Bitcoin has a bright future Bitcoin is widely traded like real currencies like the British pound and the US dollar.  But the currency also has an increasing support as a form of payment via PayPal as one of the newest users of digital currencies.

• +3 1

There are times of stressful times, when the price of Bitcoin drops dramatically, and there are also periods in which Bitcoin flourishes and its price rises a lot, as we see this in these days. Therefore, when the price drops, it is best to buy and wait for the price to rise again, and then sell it will be a 100% profitable deal.

I think Bitcoin will be much more valuable in the long run. Because it has always broken its own record until now and is still rising. Therefore, if investing in bitcoin, I recommend a long term investment.

In my views holding of BTC is risky,as BTC price not remains constant in 2020 it's value was very high but nowadays it's price fall down,so if want to take the risk then hold it and ready for facing any condition. But as crypto currency is raising and it's demand is increasing so it may make you millionaire for holding for some time and sell as you see reasonable price. You can earn good money.

In the long term no doubt my friend, these are possibilities that happen and when they are going to happen we have to take these opportunities to be able to join the cryptos, I personally hope to collect a number of satoshis to be able to hold bitcoin.

I always find bitcoin very promising that's why i didn't sell my bitcoin even the top price. I think we need to see bitcoin as a saving not investment. I am trying to buy many bitcoins i can without looking the price. This might be wrong for investors but i using bitcoin as a saving, and i hope in the future bitcoin will see great prices.

This is very important topic. I like to hold bitcoin.Because we all know that the price of bitcoin has many fluctuations and its price is increasing day by day. So i buy bitcoin when its price is falling down and hold them in a wallet for a long time.Then i sell them at high price and get profit from it.

Bitcoin holding for this year would not be profitable that's much because the price looks like will close the year with price below $40k, so that's it might be profitable for the long term holding.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes, we are all expecting much from the market to make bitcoin a very important Currency with higher price so that the holding will make lot of sense with more profit

From the topic, I believe that not just only Bitcoin holding but cryptocurrency holding will be a good gain this year. Unlike last year that most token almost ruin my account balance, leaving me reck. I also learnt a lot of lessons though

Sometimes you do not have to trust some pages which can end up being crypto scams, but I can say that the bitcoin trade is better than ever, their demand for this cryptocurrency is through the roof, its volatility stabilized a bit unlike an ago week, but what is really debatable and certain is that bitcoin will break the 100k mark this year and for this reason it is highly recommended saving it as a long-term investment.

Well, many people are holding some bitcoins including me because the bitcoin halving will be started in the mid year, we can gain a lot of money here because after the halving, the bull run comes and this is the opportunity to get some money here.

I hear that people saying that bitcoin holding would be a good choice in the long run. But you need to remember that there's a chance that the price might be lower. So make sure you have done your research on which price you want to start your holding

BTC will go up soon but still it is not making a huge bull there are so many reason because now in the market so many investors are going to sell the coins and the market is regularly going down but from last day market is again going to up and now again peoples will start to buy the coins and safe them because they know market will soon make a bull.