Cryptocurrency: Why a Logo is important? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Cryptocurrency: Why a Logo is important?

Your favorite coin by design  

407 members have voted

1. 1. Cryptocurrency Logos

• BTC
    • ETH
    • Ripple
    • Litecoin
    • NEM
    • Iota
    • Monero
    • Zcash
    • EOS
    • Tron
    • Tether
    • Dash
    • I like anyone logo

In my opinion, there is great importance for the cryptocurrency logo, as it contributes positively to its spread in social media and in the news, and I think that most people prefer the Bitcoin logo because it is the most famous and widespread of the oldest cryptocurrency

• +3 1

Certainly, the cryptocurrency logo is important, for every project in the world must have a promotional program, and the project's logo must be wonderful and innovative in order to attract people to it, and it is the case in cryptocurrencies, every logo is linked to something that is a promotion for this currency,  So it is very important.

• +4 1

Logo is a symbol it defines the product branded with that logo, like the logo of bitcoin with it's gold color, symbolized digital gold, it tells that it is an asset and it is money.

Hello friend, I really like your publication, if the logo is important so we can differentiate the currencies, I really like the bitcoin one, because it is beautiful and because it is the currency with the most value in the market, although I must admit that the logo of ETH is also excellent.

You're  right, logo is sorely important, because it'll help and make it easy for us us to differentiate between several coins,by mere looking,and also will reduce the risks of mistaking a coin with a different coin while trading

I agree with you that the logo is very important for any cryptocurrency project, as it will remain in our minds when we hear this cryptocurrency, but for me I see that the Ethereum currency logo is very interesting and I prefer it more than any other slogan, but this does not mean that I prefer Ethereum more than Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Logo show the importance and a name of any thing. Like if we apply in any company and we complete the form we saw a logo than define the company and as we see the website which are running online then it also show the logo and that logo define what about that company is.

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that the logo is very important for every currency and I want to tell you that my favorite logo is the logo of ethereum coin because this is looking too much good what's your?

For me, the logo is a very mandatory type of marketing, because if you look at the logos of popular cryptomonets, we can easily find out what kind of coin it is. And some even leave now, some life hacks, by type of scans through the phone which give them a lot of currency.

Logo is important to make a product or unique and good image. Logo is very important for product and service. This one of the marketing strategy. It helps people to define product from other product . 

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, perhaps dealing with any currency is a major reason for admiring its logo. For example, I deal with Bitcoin and Ethereum, the two currencies I like their slogan in general. I love all cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

For me, the logo is a very mandatory type of marketing, because if you look at the logos of popular cryptomonets, we can easily find out what kind of coin it is. And some even leave now, some life hacks, by type of scans through the phone which give them a lot of currency.

• +2 1

There are many cryptocurrencies in the market. Bitcoin is the leader of all cryptocoins . I like the BTC, Monero , Litecoin and Ripple logos. Because for me the logo is very classic once seen from my personal perspective. Thanks for sharing.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency logos change over time. I noticed that I recently changed the logotype of the LTC, Dash, XLM cryptocurrency known to all investors. Most likely this is for advertising purposes and acts positively...

• +2 1

Of course, the logo is important to attract people and the desire to enter and get to know more and those in charge of that choose the most appropriate and unique designs and for me the Bitcoin logo is the best.

• +2 1

The logo of a digitized currency makes it official, legitimate, easy to recognize, attracts publicity. In this case, you must use professional design people so that you can build an original one.

• +1 1

I agree with you, the logo of a currency helps promote it a lot, for me I like the logo of the Ethereum currency and I think that this currency has a very strong and suitable project for long-term investment

• +4 1

Sure, dear, the logo or currency title is important and sensitive to the currency, it is a symbol that shortens the name of this currency so it is really great and useful for everyone, thank you for this wonderful participation. 

Of course, the presence of the logo is very important in order to express the currency used by the company. It is useful in determining the brand, which makes it easier to know the currency you are working on.

• +2 1

I think logos are uses to identify things, companies, products, and currencies. Same in crypto world, you can see that there are many Cryptocurrencies have their own logos such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and much others.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 10/22/2019 at 9:55 AM, alexisfuentes said:

spacer.png

Logo is important maybe by "Branding of Cryptocurrencies".

There are a lot cool cryptocurrency logos and very nice designs. What's your favorite by design? 

why not ! 

it s really a big deal.

And a now a days 

crypto currency becomes a Brand.

And everyone want to have some crypto coins.

So, if you are not familiar with this then this will mot be good for you.

You have to gather some knowledge for all this.Trh to use updated knowldege.

Which will give you a boost in future activities.

There are many cryptocurrencies in the market. Bitcoin is the leader of all cryptocoins . I like the BTC, Monero , Litecoin and Ripple logos. Because for me the logo is very classic once seen from my personal perspective. Thanks for sharing.

• +3 1

• +3 1

The Bitcoin slogan is my favorite, in addition to being the most famous and considered a front for crypto in general, also the logo of the two currencies Ethereum and Litecoin comes after Bitcoin in terms of the great spread as a logo indicating these currencies.

Bitcoin remains the king of all cryptocurrencies in the world for that reason alone we need to consider bitcoin logo to used because even in terms of value no coin has reached closer to it. So I choose bitcoin logo to be used.