Bitcoin - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Annlisa

Bitcoin

Bitcoin at  $8100, what are the odds it will see $20,000 soon. When institutions started buying into it, I thought its price will soar very high and help altcoins  wake up from their sleep. But we are still below $10000, its already October, the yèar is almost up, so my question is what are the odds it will soar again

I don't think within 2019, Bitcoin will realize any new ATH. I can predict it to be a maximum of $15000 this year. Well, we don't know what's going to happen. The expected result of BAKKT is yet to come. If institutional investors come into the ground, the price will increase significantly.

Edited by Consignee

SOON? maybe 0% but in the next year it is quite possible we see bitcoin in $20,000 range again but I still don't think it will happen again sometime soon, honestly. Lots of predictions said bitcoin will reach $20,000 this year but we aren't even halfway there

1 hour ago, Bitkoyns said:

SOON? maybe 0% but in the next year it is quite possible we see bitcoin in $20,000 range again but I still don't think it will happen again sometime soon, honestly. Lots of predictions said bitcoin will reach $20,000 this year but we aren't even halfway there

Next year will provably be one of the best year for bitcoin, we may see a huge increase in the price which may be $40000 as well, because the halving is coming. Also, we BAKKT is now live and it will certainly have some good affects soon.

1 minute ago, Consignee said:

Next year will provably be one of the best year for bitcoin, we may see a huge increase in the price which may be $40000 as well, because the halving is coming. Also, we BAKKT is now live and it will certainly have some good affects soon.

possibly yes and possibly not, the last halving don't affect the bitcoin price that much (if you are around back then)
the price basically relies on traders, more scared traders then the price will not go up as most of us expect

Just now, Bible said:

The halving of Bitcoin shouldn't impact the price by much. I would hold Bitcoin for more longer because people are trading it.

I do too. All bitcoin I earn is for saving, I don't convert coins to fiat as I have a decent income in real life and I will hold it until I think the price is good enough to buy something big for my family. 

1 hour ago, Bible said:

That's nice for you. There is a lot of potential in holding coins, that is one of the ways that one could maximize his rewards.

Yeah that is what I believe too so I am trying really hard to hold crypto coins. I believe when bitcoin reaches new ATH I will be able to buy what I want and I will surely love it

Bitcoin will never step again to 20,000 USD per coin.

This is very impossible to have especially this year.

2020 prediction is too high! but still i dont think it will get that high but still there is a possibility!

6 hours ago, Annlisa said:

Bitcoin at  $8100, what are the odds it will see $20,000 soon. When institutions started buying into it, I thought its price will soar very high and help altcoins  wake up from their sleep. But we are still below $10000, its already October, the yèar is almost up, so my question is what are the odds it will soar again

I hardly see BTC getting back to 20,000$ soon, I honestly expect it to go to the lower 4 digits first (anywhere between 2,000$ and 5,000$), it will most likely happen as soon as tether collapse. From there the value and price will rise, based on the activity and usage of the Bitcoin network.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

The market is unpredictable, it cannot be said when it will rise to $ 20k, but what is certain is that it will arrive there and exceed that amount, we are in a period almost ending the market accumulation, many ups and downs may arise, volatility is very high. Many make their predictions, but the predictions are just that, they don't come true most of the time.

34 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Bitcoin will never step again to 20,000 USD per coin.

This is very impossible to have especially this year.

2020 prediction is too high! but still i dont think it will get that high but still there is a possibility!

Its not impossible specially in the year 2030 right? You should be careful using never buddy, you might eat what you said here after few years.

2 hours ago, JesusisLord said:

I agree, there's a lot fo celebs trying to promote Bitcoin....that would make the price of BTC to go up really high.

Not only bitcoin but the whole crypto world in general are being promoted by some celebrities to the point that they plan to launch their own token to the blockchain

another way is mining btc, if you can afford the equipment required to mine, this is capital intensive so it depends on how willing you are, and there is trading, here you need to have the full knowledge of trading for you to profit, you don't necessarily need to trade btc, you can trade other alts and exchange to btc, and the list goes on, it is left for you to decide which way suit you best to increase your btc holdings.

On 10/4/2019 at 6:17 PM, Annlisa said:

I think because there will be a bitcoin halving soon, the price can reach 20K to 25K, and we can have a base price at 16k. Hopefully, we can get back to that price, and we can all be smiling.

It's won't be breaking it's mark of $20,000 this year because their is no such movement of it even the price has fallen recently but I think it will break that mark on next year with the bitcoin halving.

1 minute ago, Kumar said:

It's won't be breaking it's mark of $20,000 this year because their is no such movement of it even the price has fallen recently but I think it will break that mark on next year with the bitcoin halving.

Halving! This is the most critical point here. To date, the price of BTC has risen after all halvers. Now the countdown has begun. We'il see what happens after Halving!

Will hold the chance that this BTC price will surge again and a possible 15,000 USD before the year ends.

This will happen if the price can cross the 10,000 this month and giving a good start for the 11th month of the year!

Decemebr is amajor kick of the graph!

20 minutes ago, vycl87 said:

Halving! This is the most critical point here. To date, the price of BTC has risen after all halvers. Now the countdown has begun. We'il see what happens after Halving!

I am seeing the price rise before the halving too in fomo of it but btc will not be the case of litecoin as it started declining after it's halving but btc will rise.

15 hours ago, Kumar said:

I agree the first part as Bitcoin won't reach $20k, but it can reach around $12k in my prediction. In next year it will move above $20k and remain high for a long time without collapsing as the last time.

I have some big hopes on Bitcoin that will reach some high levels in next year only the banning, scamming may bring problems.

1 hour ago, cryptosix said:

I agree the first part as Bitcoin won't reach $20k, but it can reach around $12k in my prediction. In next year it will move above $20k and remain high for a long time without collapsing as the last time.

I have some big hopes on Bitcoin that will reach some high levels in next year only the banning, scamming may bring problems.

Nothing sure on bitcoin reaching $12k mark this year and the next year if it reaches $20k and breaks it's all time high then it won't be there for long either it will pump or dump from there in a short time.

1 hour ago, Kumar said:

Nothing sure on bitcoin reaching $12k mark this year and the next year if it reaches $20k and breaks it's all time high then it won't be there for long either it will pump or dump from there in a short time.

I am sure for $10k above at the end of this year, but I predicted it may move to around $12 this year. Although our predictions are not worth and Bitcoin price is more volatile and it may drop $2000 in a day.

I am not expecting any bull runs in future either to $20k or above. Some charts are showing it might imrpove their price in next year.

I don't have money to hold on, else I could have done it for $20k.

1 hour ago, BegundaL said:

I am very happy to read what you wrote, so bitcoin next year is very likely to have a value above $ 20,000 USD man. we support and don't say bad things about bitcoin, bitcoin is good and very profitable for traders like me.

Yes bitcoin is more like to break that mark because of halving as mining block rewards will be reduced to half and it is more likely to increase it's price.

6 minutes ago, Kumar said:

Yes bitcoin is more like to break that mark because of halving as mining block rewards will be reduced to half and it is more likely to increase it's price.

and when will that happened? Because if im not remember correctly it was 2017 for the last halving day, cmiiw. if that happened again i hope the bitcoin price can hit $20k again like what happened in 2017.

2 minutes ago, dana33 said:

and when will that happened? Because if im not remember correctly it was 2017 for the last halving day, cmiiw. if that happened again i hope the bitcoin price can hit $20k again like what happened in 2017.

The estimated date for halving is May 21, 2020 and earlier it was happened in 2016 not 2017 and bitcoin is likely to show upward movement in it which previously also was seen but it's not 100% sure that it will break that mark so anything can happen actually.