World Countries and Crypto Prohibitions - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

World Countries and Crypto Prohibitions

Approaches to encrypted currencies We can deal with those currencies as cryptocurrencies are popular very quickly and transactions increase on those currencies. For that, we have to learn in order to benefit from it.

Crypto is popular in many countries, I don't think there is a problem with it. There are many countries where crypto is banned. But I think if they know well about crypto, they must be recognized.

maybe governments wants some taxes revenue, but my country was among the ones which don't support crypto

• +1 1

Bitcoin has been here for a lengthy time but other crypto currencuies are right emergent the planet is gradually realizing the service and efficiency of crypto and it is body adopted altogether over the planet countries are researching crypto and bkockchain to build on policies and rules to leadership.

Crypto is now spread all over the world and is working with crypto in all countries.  Countries where crypto is illegal are also working with crypto and my country Singapore has better opportunities than other countries.  I am able to use cryptocurrency legally in Singapore and have the facility to make money transactions in banks.

There are many countries of the world, which do not use cryptocurrency.In this, the owners have strict restrictions on the use of cryptocurrency.From these there are many countries which are under devolped.But the way cryptocurrency is becoming famous nowadays, it seems that in the coming days, many countries of the world will be allowed to use cryptocurrencies. Best of luck 

• +1 1

My friend, the countries of the whole world are afraid of their own decentralization. Therefore, most countries have started a campaign to ban cryptocurrencies in general, and some of them impose taxes for users of these currencies. Therefore, I think that these countries should work by creating their own cryptocurrencies in order to organize cryptocurrencies and not make a ban and legalize them Thank you

Malta is one of the best example for other countries of the world. I think in future different countries is also adopt bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies because after coronavirus the use of a cryptocurrency is increased and it's become popular payment method

right  now the cryptocurrency is prohibited in almost all the countries and still the users are increasing so in the country where the cryptocurrency is not legal still you can use it there.

My friend it is good that big countries like Malta, a civilized country and a contemporary of development and technology, love innovation, they are great, so I hope all countries become civilized and renewed like Malta so that encryption can be upgraded and the current financial system changed. 

• +2 1

I live in Belarus and my country is trying to encourage crypto activities which I’m so happy about. Even one university is thinking of implementing a faculty dedicated to cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

I don't know anything about this but I think is a good things to know that binance is from that country I have been wondering where and who own binance that a well and good development

So far it's not allowed that much compared to other countries who already started to adopt BTC like Germany but at the same time it's not illegal to deal with them as long as we don't use these cryptocurrencies in illegal activities and this is still a great improvement in countries look to crypto

• +3 1

In my country there is no problem using crypto to invest, because the government does not prohibit cryptocurrency as an investment asset and cryptocurrency trading. However, cryptocurrencies cannot be used as a means of buying goods, they are only prepared as an investment tool. There are many exchanges standing in my country, they are legally registered in my country and legally.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are accepted in many countries, and this is so in practice, they have acceptance but physical currencies are imposed because they have the backing of governments since they are legal tender and cryptocurrencies are not, however many countries tolerate them. cryptocurrencies and they live with it, in my country the government has its own cryptocurrency and accepts transactions with cryptocurrencies. My country is financially sanctioned by the United States, and they use cryptocurrencies to partially evade the sanctions and thus obtain income. In the country I would say that cryptocurrencies are widely accepted, many businesses accept payments with cryptocurrencies and the inhabitants of the country work in the cryptocurrency business, they have seen in them an alternative to obtain extraordinary income.

In our country, cryptocurrency is just in neutral. It isn't legal and illegal, they don't really recognize Bitcoin and I'm sad that they aren't. Though there's this local exchange in our country that is regulated by the national bank and that is how I'm able to exchange cryptocurrency to fiat.

Cryptocurrencies are really accepted in my country, but unfortunately there are no stores to pay with, but cryptographic trade is accepted in the country and it is the best.

On 1/8/2021 at 1:53 PM, zeshan1122 said:

right  now the cryptocurrency is prohibited in almost all the countries and still the users are increasing so in the country where the cryptocurrency is not legal still you can use it there.

Where did you get that news? I'm not aware that cryptocurrency is prohibited on most countries. Last time I checked, there are only few countries where cryptocurrency is illegal, while it is mostly legal or neutral on most countries.

Those countries trying to prohibit crypto will suffer from the consequences for a long time in the future. The blockchain technology will replace many server-based systems in the future and the currencies will also be digital, based on blockchain.

So by prohibiting them, they are prohibiting the future of their economy in my opinion. I am relieved that my country does not do something like that.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Well for me I know that most of the countries did not accept bit coin but we are hoping to see that in the future all the counties will be able to accept and allow their citizens to engage with crypto and bitcoin

what aside no beacons and not accepted whole over the world many countries now also are not annoying bitcoin and send money in the country. Almost every developed countries are allowing bitcoins and bitcoin trading and many countries are now allowing it and in the future whole world will allow it.

Luckily, they have not prohibited cryptocurencies. at least not yet. I find it very unfortunate for the peoples of these countries whose governments prohibited the cryptocurrencies. That is a terrible mistake because it looks just like to prohibit the printing machine when it first invented. And much alike in terms of the consequences.

• Useful or interesting 1

This country might have a very big impact in the development of crypto currency.  Binance which is probably the biggest exchange is from there meaning most of the citizens can benefit from the currency. In my country most people don't use crypto but the government hasn't said anything on using so those who can use it enjoy from it

In my country, crypto isn't officially recognized but we gain a share community that are into Cryptocurrency but we every part of hang about unnamed for the reason that monetary institutions are against it to the amount that you lip service take account of the word bitcoin on your bank clerk

In my country there are very limited stores that accept bitcoin, with the few that do being online stores only. There were a couple stores that stopped accepting bitcoin after the recent crash with the corona virus n the market, and this is worrying as it could mean that these stores will not accept bitcoin in the future again if the rice rises. I think that only time will tell if bitcoin can become integrated into my country, but from what i can see it does not look very promising.