Fiat margin trading VS Crypto normal trading? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Fiat margin trading VS Crypto normal trading?

I do not see any reason we should compare this, crypto has its own margin trading too, but maybe due to the volatility of crypto that led to this comparison, but in forex margin trading, the volatility is much too. For me, I prefer crypto margin trading which you did not include. 

I think normal crypto trading is more profitable, normal trading doesn't have as much risk as margin trading. We do not have to return the capital to others, trading according to ability can minimize risks and losses. The pair that I usually use in crypto trading is BTC / LTC.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 11/12/2020 at 10:47 PM, Onden said:

I think normal crypto trading is more profitable, normal trading doesn't have as much risk as margin trading. We do not have to return the capital to others, trading according to ability can minimize risks and losses. The pair that I usually use in crypto trading is BTC / LTC.

Cryptocurrencies are much more volatile than fiats, using leverage for crypto could be very risky I think. But it is much more needed for forex while trading fiats for traders to gain. But, there are experts that use leverage in crypto too and making good profit but like you said, it is more risky than spot trading but the more can be the gain too. 

• +1 1

37 minutes ago, Biswaskhan0003 said:

I like Margin Trading Crypto because I feel like this is the way to get the biggest return - but margin trading is very risky - 

I will not suggest margin trading at all. Like if you have $1000 to trade and use 10x leverage. Assuming the coin price is at $50 and you go long. Did you know your fund will be liquidated at around $46? But $54 can get you to have doubled the coin. You are right, the return is high but loss can be the result and it will be fast and someone's fund will be liquidated. 

Both trading involves risk, bet one is more risky than the other,  crypto and Fiat are two different ways, as well as their trading pairs. The profits gained on crypto is enormous and its continuity is endless and due to unstable market price in the crypto Trading, profits varies from time to time bet it is highly risky as you can still loose your money while running loss incase the market price seems unfavourable. 

If you open a margin trade with a cryptocurrency exchange the amount of capital you deposit to open the trade is held as collateral by the exchange. The amount you are able to leverage when margin trading depends on the rules imposed by the exchange that you trade on and your initial margin.

While normal or swing trading is 

Swing trading is a speculative trading strategy in financial markets where a tradable asset is held for one or more days in an effort to profit from price changes or 'swings'

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

Actually, You need to do hard work to get profit thorugh fiat currency margin trading .where as in the normal crypto trading you just have to be smart to make a good money.also it requires less pateince level.

I need to know few things about thes two king of trading .this is way i love crypto currency so much .if you ask me which prefer ,well i prefer to trade in crypto 

On 10/21/2019 at 12:34 PM, teminalibug said:

I need to know few things about these two king of trading; first what is the most risky kind, what is the most profitable, what pair are you currently trading with and with what king, lastly what is your preferable kind?

I prefer regular crypto trading, as it is less risky than margin trading. Normal crypto trading can make a profit when we buy the right coins for example BTC, ETH or LTC. I think the most profitable pair is BTC / LTC, with LTC I can save on transactions.

• +1 1

Margin trading is full of risks, if I had to choose, I would choose normal crypto trading. The reason is, margin trading is a big risk if I can't return the capital I borrowed and it can actually make me suffer deeper losses. Normal trading is safer, trade within your means.

Good post, it is very useful sharing information in this forum because both of wonderful platform,both of profitable I think mostly people like cryptocrruncy then fiat margin,I need lot of experience and knowledge, good post.

• Useful or interesting 1

Both trading is the best for earning but both are very risky. I think in crypto trading you can earn a big profit in short time. If you have knowledge about crypto trading and have experience in trading then you can get good profit otherwise you lose your money.

• +1 1

For me both are just as powerful when Inz that just gives definition. The Fiat system is more stable and less easy to use because it is recognized as a legal and legitimate business tool. Although crypto is very valuable, it can be more profitable if we know that the rules of crypto trading are more challenging and we can control our own trading. 

In my opinion crypto but trading is best. There is no risk of losinng money. I also work on this organisation. We can work 24 hours in this site. 

Margin trading for Fiat currencies is more dangerous and more liquid than cryptocurrency trading in general.
For me, I prefer crypto because it is easier and faster and does not require a lot of transactions to open an account and trade. As for margin trading for Fiat Money, it is more dangerous, especially with the presence of high leverage, and it needs account proofs and the selection of reliable and good brokerage companies to deal.

• +2 1

These are two different trading types, I will prefer fit margin trading because they are more trust worthy than some coins that are shitcoins, also I will like crypto margin trading but using good coins like bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin for it. 

Margin trading is the most risky and daring trading because it may bring you profits that no one has made and may cause you significant losses. As for normal trading it depends on the reality of prices and technical analysis of the market. I do not use margin trading so I cannot provide wise advice.

• +1 1

Natural trading is much better than using levers. It is one of the worst things at all. I lost a lot with it and I will not use it again because it is among the methods that whales use to liquidate little money.

• +1 1

Dear in general, my advice is not to trade in marriage well-known and not currencies that are not popular and have no source and their value is zero and are not supported in general I always trade your husband trading is Bitcoin USDT This husband and wife is the most famous in the history of cryptocurrencies and the wife is more stable investment to be  In the long run, it is a very good thing, and I advise my dear to use the Bitcoin currency for storage, the meaning of the long term is that it will not lose at all with you, and most importantly, my undisputed favorite age is the Bitcoin currency Thank you very much.