I catch scammer! - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

I catch scammer!

Telegram is their favorite place because it contains support groups on various platforms, as well as workplaces for airdrops, discussions and hunting prey from there. Therefore, you should beware of anyone who sends first to you without prior knowledge and makes offers or tries to encourage you on an unknown or unknown project.

• +3 1

Every one know telegram full of scammers that's why never talk and never give answer unknown person especially on telegram .  If you talk on telegram any one make you fool and can stole your money . That's why be careful all of my friends .

• +1 1

In my opinion it is best not to engage in any kind of transactions with unknown users. You will never know in which way or in what form scammers are coming. So it is best to be cautious and to avoid any kind of exchanges with such anonymous people. do not ever share your private keys or any other private information with other parties.

Some easily fall in to scammers victim because they trust those people that they don't know. I urge every one should not give any one is security identity or send unknown people your asset.

In this case it is a fraud, lying and promoting a trap of their own making, but the most dangerous scam in my opinion is accessing sites and investing your money in them and losing this money and from the owners of many platforms whom we hear the news talking about their arrest because of the fraudulent operations, as well as the owners of counterfeit projects for currencies and thus the matter is not limited to Telegram, but It is widespread all over the Internet and the only protection from them is our experience and not putting all eggs in one basket.

• +2 1

You cannot catch a scammer on a platform like telegram but you can avoid them. So far there is no law regarding catching of crypto scammers throughout world. We should ignore them by ourselves and report them.

• +4 1

On 10/21/2019 at 1:19 AM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

Very good dude. You took a great step at very right time. If you become greedy and send him money then you would lost that what you have. So if someone gives this kind of offers must ignore them and don't come into their trap.

• +3 1

On 11/25/2020 at 6:18 PM, Hadi Hajjar said:

Anyone who talks to you on Telegram about cryptocurrencies or easily won them is fraudulent and block it immediately, but the most dangerous thing is about insecure links and attacks.

No one is so honest to talk for your benefit as a stranger and text you on telegram and that also before you text ,he provide rubbish things about scams etc, just block immediately

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Lol, a person recently wrote to me that he has 6 bitcoins. And he cannot withdraw them since the account was blocked for withdrawal from the exchange. I asked for help, which I refused. You need to understand that those who have 6 bitcoins will not ask you for help to withdraw, they themselves will obviously be able to

On 10/20/2019 at 10:19 PM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

Dozens of people have come to me via e-mail. They want me to receive money from some bank and to help me get the money in exchange for half of it. After speaking, they say they need a lawyer’s fees and they ask for the fee and steal it and today it is repeated with encryption

• +2 1

Most of the time i have encounter with the message from the unknown person, where they are talking about the crypto currency. But know i got it why this type of suspicious message sent by the unknown users.  Thanks for the informative post.

Most of the people on telegram are scammers, i always encounter this kind of happenings that there are some random people who are messaging me and inviting in their investment site which is totally scam, be careful for this kind of people guys!

• +5 1

Due to the fact that I am a member of many cryptocurrency chats, scammers write to me in messengers quite often. Their latest schemes of deception is an attempt to gain access to your wallet through a fake exchange website, I immediately send such people to the ban.

On 10/20/2019 at 1:19 PM, Lubruselu said:

Thanks for the reminder , one of the tips scammers used is that if you are a member in a particular group scammers used that opportunity to message members privately and promise them heaven and earth but iwe should never believe the like of this .

There are a lot of scammers that we should try to contact you to the telegram and WhatsApp.

If someone is showing you dream of giving you Bitcoin or any other currency for free. This is the kind of fake offer or scheme you just have to avoid from it in order to stay safe so don't take interest in such a kind of scheme to stay away from the scammers, thanks for guiding us about this kind of scam.

I don't  really catch a scammers, there are some sign that will make you know some projects are fake and they are created by scammers and with the knowledge we are having we can't fall in their traps. 

You should not trust these people because they are fraudsters and scammers and they are trying to steal your money. So do not make any deposits they ask you because you will lose all your money and you will not get anything from them.

Very interesting story. Thanks for sharing this experience with us, mate. 

Indeed, the number of scammers are constantly increasing especially in bullish trends when more and more new people enter the market. Since they are beginners, they are more suspectible to these kind of schemes. 

I advise all beginners in the market to spend time in crypto related platforms like this forum to increase their knowledge and awareness of the market before doing some serious transactions. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 10/21/2019 at 2:19 AM, Lubruselu said:

Scammers will try to deceive us in different ways, try to steal money from us in different ways but we have to be aware.We need to be aware of the way you were aware so we can avoid scammers and catch them.Scammers can never harm us if we have a good knowledge of crypto and do not share our personal information anywhere.

• +4 1

I wonder how these blackmailers and scammers create search websites where they need you to deposit your money and if there are such sides already available and they are just the users of them

• +1 1

Valuable information that he exposes to us in his fellow creator of this publication since it will be very helpful especially for beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies since it is full of scammers, do not trust anyone who knows them and who offer you a lot for nothing totally distrust
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful experience about scammers and to be honest you did a great job and I will try by all means to ignore any message from telegram which talks about crypto currency.

• Useful or interesting 2

There are lots of scammers on telegram. They can easily hack your account. The best thing you can do to protect your account is don't share any password and key to unknown person. Block the unknown person when they try to get your informations.

It a good idea mate let's try to be careful in following friends in social media and we should not trust people we don't know let's secure our accounts and don't share our personal informations and details with who we don't know and also don't follow links we don't have knowledge on so let's be careful mindful 

This is a case similar to mine, many of which commit fraud like this on telegrams and it is very disturbing. I asked them to get my contact and also asked for their account dunes which could not make withdrawals in exchange but they immediately blocked my account.