TRX or ETH ? - Page 15 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

TRX or ETH ?

Etherium coin(eth) сейчас находится в хорошем месте на крипторынке, и мы можем видеть, что в конце года его цена и объем демонстрируют хороший интерес к инвестированию или торговле этой монетой, и я рад, что это будет более позитивная обратная связь, чем другие монеты

A lot of the people are saying that Ripple will not stay in the market for long. The demand is falling and is entering the red zone where it might die. On the other hand, ETH has low price level, but the experts believe that it will have potential in the future to thrive.

I think it's better to keep both of these coins, because both of these coins have a good development team and can go up in price.

I personally prefer ETH because it gives us the opportunity to earn more, it has a very good volume and you can trade with which it generates a% of monthly profit or whatever the person wants.

the founder of Tron has now launched a poll on the Tweet of the Day. In which he asks the crypto community: Which cryptocurrency is better, Tron 4.0 or Ethereum 2.0?

TRON 4.0 vs. Ethereum 2.0! Which one is better

TRON 4.0
51,9 %

Ethereum 2.0
48,1 %
102.618 votes · Final results

It's a really good question, because I personally can't pick a clear candidate, although I lean a little more towards Ethereum. However, Tron is also performing well and is likely to grow.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

I also believe more in Etherium. As I can see, there are many more useful projects based on Etherium. And as mentioned above

I think Tron is leading the way these days.
Justin Sun says that Tron has more active Dapps
than Ethereum Blockchain, this would give a great
boost and one in an advantageous position within the market.

Regarding now, the value of Ethereum is greater than the value of the TRON, but some experts believe that the coin will be a strong currency in the future.

On 20/10/2019 at 7:58, Grace said:

Ambos tienen muchos dapps y ambos podrían ir al cielo.

Vitalik y Justin también trabajan duro para mejorar sus monedas, así que no estoy seguro de cuál podría ser mejor en el futuro. ¿Qué piensas de esto?

You have said both are powerful, but regarding the fee, I prefer TRX but only for that because my favorite currency is ethereum, only that the fees are expensive, because of how congested the Ethereum network.

I believe in tron and also in etherium. I have both of them. I think these two are reliable coins and they will worth more in the future

Well, they both have influential leaders and both have lots of investors. But I choose Ethereum. Tron is great project, but I don't think it will grow faster that eth. Not in near future.

On 10/20/2019 at 6:58 PM, Grace said:

Both of them have a lot of dapps and they could both go to the sky.

Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?

IM ETH side, because ETH is good, but TRX many many new project in this years, but ETH is good one

Не знаю сколько будет стоить , но я думаю в районе 0.3-0.4$ за 1 токен. Но вряд ли большинство успеет к такому курсу , цена может сильно просесть за первые часы. В общем это рулетка , одни предположения.Очень интересная тема для меня, хочу попробовать зарабатывать на краткосрочной продаже, но пока мало что знаю об этом, в теме есть полезные советы, возможно что-то возьму с нее для себя, очень благодарен вам за тему!

ETH is a decentralized cryptocurrency with large capitalization and trading volumes. The same cannot be said about TRX. I think it is better to invest in ETH in order to increase your funds.

the tron trx and the ethereum coin both are good coins for holding and also good for the daily trading but the ethereum coin is more good coin then the tron.. the tron token supply is very big but the team of the tron is good

On 11/8/2019 at 8:19 AM, nira09 said:

Ethereum and Tron have an active development team. Ethereum has a greater market capitalization than Tron, but Tron is very active in developing their projects. I think we need to hold both

Both are awesome. But pric are very very different

3 hours ago, rohmad93 said:

I also believe more in Etherium. As I can see, there are many more useful projects based on Etherium. And as mentioned above

Totally agree with you. The Eth contract is often used in projects and has many tokens on it. ETH is also confirmed that it can be mined and a lot of people are doing it. I know eth and tron kind of became partners in 2019, have you heard of that?

I think you should have both cryptocurrencies. Both TRX and ETH have a lot of future, as both are networks that are used for other projects. It is always preferable to diversify. Example, if you have 100 to put, I would put 50 in each one. I think ETH has more upside potential, but it's just opinion. In the long term we should win with both

ethereum is more known and popular than Tron. Ethereum platform has been the most favorite of those newly created token in the blockchain ecosystem. there were so many transactions in the ethereum platform. I think Tron is far compare to ethereum platform.