Money, throughout the years - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gluttony

Money, throughout the years

Money is an essential need since the beginning of time, people used to trade with eggs, and salt and pepper and different kinds of things, and such methods are still used up till now in remote villages and distant places, I have a friend whose father bought a house in reward for five cows. So people need money because it makes things easier and if it were not there they will invent something they can buy and sell things with.

On 9/30/2020 at 5:25 PM, Gluttony said:

I always wonder how the world would look like if money wouldn’t be involved anymore. They always say that “Money is the root of all evil”, since there is a change happening and many people are trying to adapt to another transition, what would happen next? Will things go smoothly? Does this mean the corruption will about to go to the end? There is actually no currency in the past used as a legal tender for trading since they only do is barter system where they are only exchanging items with other items assuming they have the same value. Then they used coins as a currency which is made out of silver, gold and copper means that their weight is equal to their value. Then they used the fiat currency, which is already used as we grow up where bills are already involved aside from coins. Behind of these transitions, there are numerous events happening in the entire world such as wars. Money also served as the embodiment of an economic power of each country which determines their power. Now that we are about to make another transition where crypto currency is getting popular, it could also be a sign of the end for fiat currency as well. This could also be a reason for the most of the centralized sector to either go with the transition phase as well also or close their institutions forever. It could be a move for entering into another phase of modernization, which is to adopt the changes of what the technology brings to the human civilization. We saw the different things happen in the past and the transactions are done differently; some of them make an exchange for another item, others being paid by money and now is digitally influenced which we could say crypto currency involves. Crypto currency is a good way of generating profit as a passive income; since their price ranges are volatile it is a good way for everyone who are thinking of investing. They say crypto currency has a lot of potential and has a lot of improvements to build, but there is something that bugs me. I always think that there would be another thing that would sprout somewhere and make someone fortunate again just like what did happen to people who invested in crypto currency around 2009. The change is the only thing that is constant, but despite the fact that crypto currency is already a technological based and modernized way of doing your transactions, especially online, how would it turn out if something really makes crypto currency disappear? I just hope that crypto currency will last until we able to get the most of it, at least we managed to enjoy ourselves before it became the part of the history as well.

Hello friend really shared your views about the influence of money on our daily activities and crime rates in particular. It totally disappearance however is unimaginable, it has been the stand means of rewarding human labour effort over the years. Crypto currency will make a good replacement in my opinion.

• +1 1

There is a continuous development in the concept of money and its distribution throughout history, but for me, I consider the invention of cryptocurrencies an advanced technological revolution by all standards, as we get rid of the control of countries, governments and banks, and we freely turn to cryptocurrencies where freedom, low commissions and financial gains distributed to all participants and not the monopoly of anyone

• +1 1

Fiat money has been used for hundreds of years and traditional money is only controlled by bankers, money can be a weapon of war, namely the financial economy, money can also make people stress looking for it. That's when traditional finance still monopolizes a country's finances. But now we are in a revolution that puts us in a time of change between traditional money and fiat money.

• +1 1

On 9/30/2020 at 5:25 PM, Gluttony said:

I always wonder how the world would look like if money wouldn’t be involved anymore. They always say that “Money is the root of all evil”, since there is a change happening and many people are trying to adapt to another transition, what would happen next? Will things go smoothly? Does this mean the corruption will about to go to the end? There is actually no currency in the past used as a legal tender for trading since they only do is barter system where they are only exchanging items with other items assuming they have the same value. Then they used coins as a currency which is made out of silver, gold and copper means that their weight is equal to their value. Then they used the fiat currency, which is already used as we grow up where bills are already involved aside from coins. Behind of these transitions, there are numerous events happening in the entire world such as wars. Money also served as the embodiment of an economic power of each country which determines their power. Now that we are about to make another transition where crypto currency is getting popular, it could also be a sign of the end for fiat currency as well. This could also be a reason for the most of the centralized sector to either go with the transition phase as well also or close their institutions forever. It could be a move for entering into another phase of modernization, which is to adopt the changes of what the technology brings to the human civilization. We saw the different things happen in the past and the transactions are done differently; some of them make an exchange for another item, others being paid by money and now is digitally influenced which we could say crypto currency involves. Crypto currency is a good way of generating profit as a passive income; since their price ranges are volatile it is a good way for everyone who are thinking of investing. They say crypto currency has a lot of potential and has a lot of improvements to build, but there is something that bugs me. I always think that there would be another thing that would sprout somewhere and make someone fortunate again just like what did happen to people who invested in crypto currency around 2009. The change is the only thing that is constant, but despite the fact that crypto currency is already a technological based and modernized way of doing your transactions, especially online, how would it turn out if something really makes crypto currency disappear? I just hope that crypto currency will last until we able to get the most of it, at least we managed to enjoy ourselves before it became the part of the history as well.

Thanks mate for this you have said it all money is everything in this life, it would have been very hard to survive in this world if money is not involve, now that cryptocurrency is about taking over from paper currency it will make things more easy for us again

Well we need an exchange medium for sure. Because earlier people just exchange things as there needs. This means if one had wood and other had rice then the exchange will happen only if both the parties are willing to exchange their products. And this way money make it easier for exchange. 

And the day is not far when digital currency will take over fiat one. Nobody wants there money to be in control with some banks or authorities. 

Greeting to you all the member in the platform, thanks God for existence of this cryptocurrency platform and the investment as a whole investment through coin has been of benefit to me last year and I hope it should be more productive this year than last year own 

Cryptocurrencies have caused a revolution in the global economy, but so far it is not possible to rely on cryptocurrencies to replace paper money because it needs a lot of development, but in the future there will be a move to a new phase that depends entirely on blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

I really see that cryptocurrencies have brought about a real revolution in the world of money, and they have a status, and people and most countries have begun to deal with them, and they will have a position in the near future.

Hi dear I am use the crypto currency to trade and I have find the advantages it has to the other currency we are use today, but maybe this will beomce the currency for us to always use. But we are talk about cryptocurrency there are so many differernt and not every crypto can be used, I am hope that we find these that will be used and invest and make good money out of them.   Good luck.

Before the creation of Fiat money the humans use the vegetables and fruits as exchange to take other things. And then when the Fiat money created there are many people who don't like it or doubt about their success. But then with the time, they have accepted the Fiat money as method of payment. It is the same things will be happened with cryptocurrency, and now better than before, because the people are developed.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes you are right .we don't now about the future of crytpo currency.if we have no money then we are not able to invest and trade.many expert earn big profit by investment.so money play important role 

Edited by Sairaranjha

We don't know that there are a lot of scammers. I fear that the result will be misuse of the system. However, we do not know what the future holds for cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are slowly gaining popularity, and many people are making huge sums of money.

On 9/30/2020 at 9:25 PM, Gluttony said:

yes dude you are right that all these things need money and investment and trading with their currencies you must have some capital to invest first so in this way the whole system work.

• +3 1

Hello mate. You really tried with your efforts towards thinking to this level to come up with a topic like this. Well, i think regardless of the crime money has caused in the society, we can't still do without money in our day to day activities because it is the only means of marketing even in Cryptocurrency marketing when we are talking of trading and investment. So with this i don't see cryptocurrency disappearing in the market because that will be a huge loss to many people.

Money has evolved throughout the whole history of mankind and I think that crypto currency might be the next step in this evolution into the future and that makes the members of the crypto world now already part of history.

@Gluttony You are right the money is the root of every evil but there is no any more we all face number of problems with out it and my dear anything in this world that created by man having good and bad characerstics having ease and difficulties rihgt like as picture having both sides like and bright. 

Cryptocurrency will change the face of making transactions around the world. But that doesn't means some things like corruption, money laundering will stop because bitcoin and other cryptocurrency replace fiat. It only change the dimension not the actions. 

World is always in the state of evolution, everything is evolving and new things appearing. Same is the case with currency, it is evolving to a better technology and we all have to adapt this change. Many people are still refusing to adapt the change but one day they will regret that why they don't adapt it in the beginning. 

Throughout the year the money will comes to you you if you work good on this forum and wanting more I want to tell you that by performing well on this forum first of all you should to get the proper knowledge about the cryptocurrency and about the cryptography so best of luck my friend

• +4 1

Even if there was no money trading is inevitable, and money is the best way to trade stuffs so it was coming anyway. As inevitable as the establishment of money so is the emergence of cryptocurrencies. And brother money is not a source of all evil those are the words of poor and lazy people.