Cryptotalk Double payment. - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mark wood

Cryptotalk Double payment.

We really earn more here in the forum and it is really great. I just hope that people will not just keep on dumping Talk Tokens because its price just keeps on falling every time that I check it. People should learn to hold and wait for the price to go up.

If double payment is still working which means for our 20posts per day if paid we will be getting 400talk token add 50 rating a day will have a total of 500 talk token, and if btc is paid double too it will be very appreciating. 

Yes, we are paid double on this platform. The first is satoshi which is given to us per every reasonable single post we make and the maximum number of post is 20 while the talk coin is given to us per every reaction we give give to others. Thanks to the forum, we owe the forum a lot.

25 minutes ago, Browser said:

If double payment is still working which means for our 20posts per day if paid we will be getting 400talk token add 50 rating a day will have a total of 500 talk token, and if btc is paid double too it will be very appreciating. 

No mate @Browser  couple of weeks back yobit exchange stopped double payment system, because most of our forum members selling their talk tokens at low price,

that selling pressure effected  talk token  price to dump more, that is the reason they stop double system, but they are continued bitcoin payment that's good for us and still we earns good income.

Wow,thats a great information and very helpful for all of us.The cryprotalk is the best online site.I believe in this site very much.This double payment method announced by cryptotalk is really good.We all now paid in both satoshi and talk coins.

Thanks cryptotalk. 

1 hour ago, Tonima_Niharika_001 said:

Yeah we should try to write good and useful posts so that we can earn more satoshis and talk token. We can earn more talk token by giving 50 rattings to others posts in a day. So we should write more valuable comments and give 50 rattings to others posts. But nowadays talk token price is decreasing so I'm very worried about that. 

Actually there is nothing about worry we have to work as usual we are doing but the mein thing is we have to hold whatever we earn here because the time will comes that we will get good profit as we can see sometimes the coins price pump and sometimes it dump for me every price is good because we get it in easy way I'm comfortable with this..

12 hours ago, Mark wood said:

It's mean you become habitual of this forum as I am if I'm little busy and I didn't read and learn something from here I feel the same as like you so I think it is good that we really like this because if sometimes we are busy in that situation we give time to this forum because I know it is very essential for me for the payment purpose as well in learning..

Yes very very essential this forum has already become addicted to most of us. The only time I enjoy my time here is on weekends. I always love been here because I get a lots of informations from this forum. The earning part is another motivational factor.

I think thats how it was used to be but now i dont think double payment still works that way unfortunately. As the talk token being officialy released these double benefits is removed inorder to prevent talk token from crashing down all the way into a worse point.

13 hours ago, Husnyjaf said:

Yes very very essential this forum has already become addicted to most of us. The only time I enjoy my time here is on weekends. I always love been here because I get a lots of informations from this forum. The earning part is another motivational factor.

Exactly dear being here you will have more benefits as you mentioned you get such information and also in the same time you are earning but the main thing is spending time here we have to be part of this great platform forever and we will getting everything like that..

• +1 1

7 hours ago, cyptowhited said:

Confused respones🤨

As a new member I am not aware of the new payment system but from all I know there are payments running in both BTC and TALK coins.  I may like to know how the double payments work because am half way to finish my 100 posts to start receiving payments soon. Like me know how it works. I will like to call attention to this to get my problem fixed.

Welcome to crytotalk my friend. The double payment is a process where by your earnings will be doubled. For example if you earn 250 talk token it will be doubled to 450, but the system has stopped. I think some members are abusing the system so they stopped it. @Biojay

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Husnyjaf said:

Welcome to crytotalk my friend. The double payment is a process where by your earnings will be doubled. For example if you earn 250 talk token it will be doubled to 450, but the system has stopped. I think some members are abusing the system so they stopped it. @Biojay

Yes you are absolutely right mate, the double payment is a process in which our daily talk token earning is been double, daily talk token after payment 200×2 =400  plus our daily free reputation talk token 50 making it 450, but the double payment has been stopped now.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Biojay said:

Yes you are absolutely right mate, the double payment is a process in which our daily talk token earning is been double, daily talk token after payment 200×2 =400  plus our daily free reputation talk token 50 making it 450, but the double payment has been stopped now.

Most of use did not get that opportunity, I just got paid double payments thrice,  and that was when I started. The seniour members that benefited from the double payment got lucky. Well we hope other opportunities come our ways.

• Useful or interesting 1

42 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

Most of use did not get that opportunity, I just got paid double payments thrice,  and that was when I started. The seniour members that benefited from the double payment got lucky. Well we hope other opportunities come our ways.

Yes mate, I also got the luck of the double payment twice but I don't know why they stopped the double payment, how lucky are those who got the opportunity to be paid double for all this while, but I also believe and hope  another good payment method will come again.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is good to not check out payments only and always work on creating useful topics that are rated by members to urge positive reactions to double the payment.

You will get the satoshi for the each of the post which will have positive reputation on it and Talk token will also be give to you for 20 useful posts daily so it a very kind gesture from the forum fof all members amd we should avail this opportunity and to get the double payment we should create quality posts to receive positive reputation on them.

• +3 1

Well, our primary aim of been on this platform are. first, the knowledge one will gain from the forum and secondly, what you will earn at the end of the day. All members on this forum work towards this two primary aim if you really want to archieve them, you will have to work towards it by posting meaningful/useful post and comment for people to give you good reputations so that you will earn big. You are welcome once again mates.

• +1 1

On 9/28/2020 at 9:16 AM, Mark wood said:

Hello dear respected members of this platform,

Cryptotalk is now pay by post in two different way like Talk Token and Satoshi as well.

Talk tokens received at that time when your posts are useful and you received positive react.

Satoshi will received at that time when you received maximum 20 positive react each day.

If you comment 20 par day and you received 5 reputations so you will get 5 posts Satoshi. So try to share a meaningful posts so that you will get your benefits when members give you positive Reputations..

It's nice innovation and implementation for the two payments section, but cryptotalk is talking about scraping one some days ago, this will affect the dedications of members when it got scrapped

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This payment system is good ... it pays in two tokens ... one that is special for Cryptotalk forum which is TALK.... and the other is Satoshi which is part of Bitcoin so it is trusted and powerful coin...  hope we all all benefit from our work here and be effective members.

• +4 1

On 12/17/2020 at 8:27 AM, cyptowhited said:

Confused respones🤨

As a new member I am not aware of the new payment system but from all I know there are payments running in both BTC and TALK coins.  I may like to know how the double payments work because am half way to finish my 100 posts to start receiving payments soon. Like me know how it works. I will like to call attention to this to get my problem fixed.

The double payment works as follow.

After completing your 100 post each post you make will be paid 10 talk coin and if someone rate the post positively you will be paid 10,000 Satoshi. so that is how the double payment works. I hope I was able to answer your question correctly.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I wish I had known about the forum for long, but knowing about it now is not bad, I feel comfortable already and am feeling among other members, double payment is a great thing in the forum, receiving two different of payment, that amazing 

• +2 1

Yes, the method of payment has changed, and in order to get our payment, we must get a good reputation. Therefore, our participation must be useful and draw the attention of the members, and we should not give the reputation randomly because this is a violation of the rules

• +3 1

According as far as anyone is concerned we get paid after first unpaid 100 post and afterward we post ordinary max 20 helpful post from which we get paid toward the finish of consistently

• +2 1

Put impression to your posts so that you can attract numbers of people to the post then it will got reactions and so become useful too.if payment process turn to that tract then everybody gives more comments and topics to the forum to get more money.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

The rules have changed again, the matter is getting better. They will not provide the token in exchange for evaluation, and this is in your opinion better

Dear I know double payment and also talk tokens which we get on each react are off now we can only earn 200 talk on 20 posts keep it mind also because of spammers everything goes change but don't worry I know this platform well hope we will see such good news again when spammers are linked out from the forum ..

I believe that it is incredible tat the discussion is doing this twofold installment in view of the postpone that they are encountering with the arrival of the new TALK token to the market, and I for one am exceptionally upbeat as it addresses the dependability of the gathering and the amount they esteem their individuals too.