How to calculate the market cap of a coin - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to calculate the market cap of a coin

I use the coinmarket page, there it shows you the capitalization volume of any cryptocurrency, it is a simple way to know its volume.

• +2 1

On 11/3/2020 at 3:29 PM, tienda said:

Because when we are newbie we need more information and places where we can collect info, and Coinmaketcap is useful to reach a such level of knowledge

The newbies are ignorant in this field and that is why we all need to keep posting beneficial informations about Cryptocurrency and it related activities so that they can learn faster to make there own personal contributions to the forum because we want to take the forum to the next level and only when we work as a team that can be achieved by us.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/24/2020 at 4:26 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

i prefer to visit the coinmarketcap since everything is there in details and i think it will be more easier for newbies to understand. I have never been concerned about knowing how to calculate the market cap of any asset

Coinmarketcap is good to check it, coingecko is also good. I do use coinmarketcap too. The marketcap is also easy to calculate, just to know how much people and the amount of bitcoin they invested on, but to know these I very hard, using the above site is the best. 

• +2 1

Well, a very useful topic to learn to calculate the market value, and I would like to add that the market value does not express the real value because the market value is related to the last price traded, while if the quantity of the entire quantity in circulation is shown for sale, the price will drop a lot. Surely your topic deserves a good reputation.

The most important thing about market capitalization is that it depends heavily not only on the price of each currency or symbol but on the total available supply. The way in which the total market value works is closely related to the number of cryptocurrencies in the market.

I do not think we normal users need to count the market cap of any coin as it is not usefull for all of the forum users only experts or traders maybe, needed this to happen not we all want this.

Your post are very educative,not only to the beginning but to the forum at large ,all members that's why i say Everything that all members are so respect ful .

I do not think we normal user need to count the market cap of any coin as it is not useful for all of the forum user only .they way in which the total market value works is closely to the number of cryptocurrency in the market .

What distinguishes working with currencies is that you can always calculate your profits and losses and the feasibility of your deal through more than one mathematical method, and a person skilled in mathematical operations is the one who performs the mathematical process faster and thus executes his deal quickly, and this is because he has more methods of calculation.

• +2 1

Thanks, friend for teaching us how to calculate the market capitalization, this topic is really very lucrative for beginners like me in the crypto market, I am really studying based on the links you left and the links are great to know where it is good to invest in it. market, thank you very much, friend.

• +1 1

Very good contribution from you for the whole CryptoTalk community, believe it or not but every day I learn something new here in the forum. It would be a question of putting into practice to go visualization of the capitalization of the currency that we like and we want to make some commercial operation.

Thanks for sharing such good information here,in my views it's great opportunity for everyone to learn from your article as most of user are unaware and really don't know about information you explained here. Espicially begginars who want to became successfull trader must read such articles before starting trading. In addition to this when you have complete knowledge and skills about your carrier you will certainly achieve your goals,so try to learn from expertise of you field as it's more beneficial than reading only books. So try to be practically.

Another thing to keep in mind is that some bitcoins are already lost with people forgetting their passwords and so on. So the real market cap would be a little bit lower.