YOUR PRIVACY, YOUR EVERYTHING - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

YOUR PRIVACY, YOUR EVERYTHING

Yes, it is incredibly important to store your data correctly and very securely, because it is easy to steal it and almost impossible to get it back.

I concur with you, there are numerous fraudsters who are lying in trust that each novice will get him, and once we send our cryptographic forms of money or our private keys we will succumb to extortion, so we need to look through the Internet and YouTube cautiously for any individual or webpage prior to beginning to manage it.

This is a good piece and information you have shared my friend.your privacy is the most important thing do,because with out it all your assets might be danger.there are many vulture  in online platform who are waiting  for a chance to hack others.So it is our duty to not give then any chance to hack us.Thank you 

Privacy should never be taking for granted, i little breach of ones privacy can easy make scammers gain opportunity to defraud you. 

On 9/26/2020 at 1:52 PM, Guru2050 said:

First let me start by welcoming everyone in to the world of crypto currency.

It's a community that houses gainful and profitable opportunities, fruitful and lucrative offers for earning Crypto money passively depending on the task chosen for participation.

In view of this, SECURITY should be given utmost priority, first class attention as their are other categories of people who tends to use Crypto currency in extra legal or prohibited way. Talking about scammers, hackers or any other cyber securities disruptions.

So as a member in this forum and Crypto world at large. You have to know that:

1. Private  keys given to you while registering in both sites are for you and you alone.

2. They are not meant to be share with anyone no matter what he/she claims to be.

3. Write and save your personal  keys or details in hard copy, not online as they carries your money.

4. Avoid login your personal details in to public system etc.

These are the basic, bold steps to safeguard and keep one highly protected from their threat.

Thanks sir for welcome every new member. This is first priority of cryptotalk forum that is security. If your personal information lack, then there is no reason for work on such platforms. We save our private keys and don't share with other people. Some time our own mistakes led to huge lose.

You are absolutely right , privacy is very important and you have to keep all of your information for your self, actually there is a war of data or personal information going on between big companies they are all after the private information of the users, their whole marketing thing depends on it and that is why they use all spy techniques available to them. 

Thanks for giving us this good piece of information i am also agree with you if you don't care of our personal information than maybe you get scam from things so be careful don't give your personal details to someone and also avoid connecting people with inbox because they will give you so much good offer but they are false

This is a good piece and data you've got shared my friend.Your privateness is the maximum important aspect do,because with out all of it your assets is probably hazard.There are numerous vulture  in on line platform who're ready  for a danger to hack others.So it is our obligation to now not deliver then any risk to hack us.Thank you

Privacy is everything to us in all aspects of life.  In a word, without privacy we will not be able to move forward in life.  We need family privacy. Everyone has their own privacy. It's better not to let others touch it.

I think we are most responsible for our own failure. You should never give your persona details others. Always keep them in safe place. Even the market will also never ask your those info. Use your head before you make any decisions. 

Your privacy your everything this shows that privacy is more important in  any where you find your self and when you want to secure your things in live let you be security conscious before embarking on any of it and also know how and where to keep the safety okay first before any thing to follow.

Your topic is very useful for me. As i don't know how we can become a good and strong member. Your post is motivational for me. Thanks for creating such posts. Have a nice day. 

Yes, my friend, you are right. We must protect our privacy and self-security from fraudsters and pirates. We must not log in from more than one place or even enter unknown sites that ask for our password. In the end, do not trust anyone even if you know him.

It is incredible how many people even fall before a possible scam when they ask for their private keys to receive prizes and these go quickly and they fall and give their private key, there are really many naive people who at the time I understand that they had little knowledge but you have to have a lot be careful what we share because not everything can be shared.

Indeed, the money and the personal information are the things that we need take care of it because there’s a lot of hackers nowadays and we don’t have any idea who are they maybe on our surroundings. So that we need to have a hundred percent of security on our accounts and personal information because it is difficult to trust someone who has a hidden intention to us. Trusting someone needs a lot of decision to do it so be wisely.

• +3 1

My privacy mean lot to me for the reason that if I don't shelve my privacy poorly suffer defeat the lot of I be obliged to sustain my privacy and for that I requirement manipulate a same fervent password and cannot be saved online and my not public in sequence cannot be communal with everybody online. 

Always protect your privacy because it meant for you only, don't share your private keys to any third party member and secure your email if you do that it will be very hard for scammers to scam you or hackers 

Crypto world is full of trick and once you join it then you have got to use caution. Do not share anything private with others specially on open gatherings like wire. Don't open spam sends and joins .you'll be hacked. So watch out whereas exchanging.

In the world of internet we are sure that we should make our data secure make our password secure. For that we should have a good privacy my opinion is start don't attend any call from unknowns or don't reply back to any email coming from unknown persons. You should make sure that your privacy  haven't stolen in the world of internet.

This is a very important topic, my friend, your privacy is one of the most important topics in this encryption, because you may be stolen by many while you are working in this field.

Exactly you are right about that brother always keep your information secured . Don't tell your keys to anyone. Because I will be easy for someone to access you account and use It for any bad purpose.

Thanks for your question  beginners should  care your self and safe. when are you login time don´t forget  your id and password also  don´t share your  any other matter means you first safe this account.  go this rules and  regulation. 

• +1 1

Of course my dear friend privacy is everything when we work in platforms like cryptotalk. We must try our maximum to not leak our personal informations and others. We must not fell in trap of scammers and move from those areas.

in the online world your money has direct relationship with your privacy if you have compromised with your privacy you will have to compromise with your money

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.