Contest for writing projections and analytical reviews of the cryptocurrency market - Page 3 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Contest for writing projections and analytical reviews of the cryptocurrency market

22 hours ago, Alex077 said:

Leave your comments and suggestions for the contest in the topic.

How would you like to see it, what in your opinion can be added or removed in the conditions of the event.

Prize money sent to everyone

All who received prizes please write in the topic.

I got my prize.  I respect the cryptotalk family and I respect the moderators.  They are all working hard to move the forum forward.  I want more competition in the forum.  Which will make the forum more attractive. Thank you @Alex077

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I have received my award , first thanks for the administration for this chance and thanks for the members that participate in this competition and congratulation for all the winners 

On 11/27/2020 at 10:28 AM, duncun007 said:

because i see this time even the administration wasn't happy about the member's writing.

just to add , the problem was in the Russian section also and its not they werent happy with the result , but they expected something most of us didnt write about ..

On 11/27/2020 at 2:26 PM, Alex077 said:

How would you like to see it, what in your opinion can be added or removed in the conditions of the event.

Thankyou admins for the prize, I have collected my reward. This was a great contest and we really enjoyed it. We are looking forward for more contests like this. I have just one suggestion, please mention the criteria for judgement so that we could improve on that aspect.

• +2 1

On 11/27/2020 at 2:41 PM, Alex077 said:

Forum admin, 

I missed this contest are you planning to run another contest on occasion  of Christmas & new year?  

I read all topics for this contest & are you sure you deeply reviewed all topics to choose winners? 

This bounties are usually helpful in increasing ones earning. Congratulations to the winners and I hope I get to win one during my stay on this forum

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/27/2020 at 10:56 AM, Alex077 said:

I didn't realized that this thread was opened again. But yeah, i confirm that i got my prize. Thank you very much and i am honored!

Edited by rekter

Sorry, but who is organizing this competition? We want to know so that we do not find ourselves in the trap after so much fatigue. I would like information, please.

• +1 1