Former members knows this, so be careful. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Former members knows this, so be careful.

Yes forum old members know about the forum clean up as a new member you should try to know some basics things in the crypto talk currency platform that you need to be strick to some then you need to avoid some so we should know that forum clean up is a form of deletion of some useless posts that are not meaningful and to go away with spammers and hackers

• +1 1

We the new members want guides from old members because their are alot of things that we are yet to know in this great forum share all the secret with bus so that we will also benefit like you too.

Thank you my friend and welcome here
It turns out that you are a longtime member here and have extensive experience generating useful ideas.
I wish you good luck always and always see such advice.

Thanks my friend for this reminder, I am new here and reading about this topic in the forum rules and I have seen many comments that are meaningless and short, the owner of which is only interested in collecting a large number of comments.  

Thank you very much, my friend, for this topic that benefits everyone
    We have to apply the forum rules first
And stay away from repetition and spelling mistakes, because they affect the meaning
As well as searching for useful content so that we get a useful topic

Yes, my friend, thanks for your advice. Some beginners think that their task is to write 20 comments without paying attention to the content of their comments. I think that if we abided by the rules of the forum we will be not subject to the ban, good luck

Yes, and unfortunately my friends there are many and many unhelpful posts, as I said I think the supervisors are busy and I don't know what it is, but at another time they may return to their studies and then the publications will be deleted and some members banned for several reasons

Thank you for this valuable sharing and clarification, my dear friend, many members do not know why their posts are deleted later or are surprised by the presence of publications that violate the basic rules, but this post clarified everything we have to give a word of thanks to the officials and supervisors of the forum for their efforts

• +3 1

Yes mate you have said wonderful thing. Look there are some member in this forum there post are useless, irrelevant. Some of the member doesnt abide by the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum properly. Thats why moderator and admin clean this forum. This is good decision. And I appreciate it.

• +1 1

Dear it is good thing that scammers will remove because maybe some scammers which use multi account or get cheating rating point then it is not good we should to work with honestly on this forum. 

• +5 1

Bundle of thanks dear @Calvinpriva for informing us about the banning mechanisms of the forum. I think people will understand and avoid to use useless content. Carry on good work.

Dear friend, I agree with you on this topic and this work by the members is sure and useful for us so that we do not see repeated publications or incomprehensible publications
We must take a focused step and learn properly in order for our publications to be highly thoughtful, useful, community-oriented, and rare in order to avoid the ban

• +2 1

Thank you for this useful post. I think it is a good idea to always recall the rules and laws related to the forum, especially the cleaning process, because that will always make the fraudsters anxious and reduce their activity a lot.I wish success to all honest and helpful members.

Yes friends, sometimes e are making mistakes and we can be punished for those mistakes. So it's good to be very careful when we write our posts because we can be safe in a long time but in forum cleanup a lot of our topics with mistakes can be found by the moderators and get deleted. 

• +2 1

I don't know about it that the modulators also stop the button but I hear about this I read many post they related about this and I think it is good because at that time moderators are planning is poem and deleting the all juices for sand making the forum clean.

my sister was restricted from receiving payment for a while, as she sometimes did not write daily due to her studies.  now I try very hard not to make her mistakes.  So it goes.

Your post seems very alarming for tbe people who ignore the rules of crypto as well as for newbies.Well,its better to recall these things off and on do that we may remain safe from bieng warrenefd or bsnned.Thank you for remiindng such a great point related to the crypto world.

• +1 1

Yes, this is true. The moderators do cleaning operations and this is great because it gives the forum a good reputation for ridding it of spammers who write in ways that violate the rules. I try to write in good ways and keep my posts and comments from being deleted.

• +1 1

We should always explain especially to the beginners that when there are too many spams on the forum it leads to so many members being removed from the forum. We should always be good with our post and make sure that we never spam or plagiarise the forum with spams.

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information this information is very valuable for me because I'm a new member on here so I don't know about the rules and regulations and the former members so thanks a lot for telling me about the useful things of control dog give hitting your information

• +3 1

From the Cleanup and Payment button in the forum
Thank you very much for providing relevant information. Many members of the forum will benefit from this post and information. And no one will be upset and leave work.

Yeah, you are right. Reputation button were rarely used then. But I think everything has changed even the moderators have decreased deleting posts, more of them are moved to off topic section or to the right ones. So you might not need to worry about that anymore..

• +2 1

This is very necessary to keep the forum clean and neat and remove spam and useless post. I think I will send all my balance to the wallet because I can make withdraw during certain period. Thank you so much for reminding us because forum cleaning is very necessary.

• +4 1

It is food way of forum to clean that all useless topics. And all scammers get banned . This forum accept only useful and informative contents. This makes the forum more safe.