MPH ERC-20 Token - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

MPH ERC-20 Token

I also participated in the airdrop of this token. But I could not get the token because it was very complicated. They said that the token will reach the level of the first 60 dollars. We will see together

It is a currency that came out not long ago and they were giving it in an airdrop in which it was favored because we'll see if the currency goes up or down

I received 2000 of these tokens, did not sell them, and decided to keep them, perhaps their price will increase several times

The truth is, I have tried MPH tokens and it is very good I liked it I use it a few times and it has worked for me.

For my part, I received the MPH tokens and it seems like an excellent project and I'm holding it because right now I know it has a very low value but I know that it will obtain a very good value in the future

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, alfonsoriver57 said:

For my part, I received the MPH tokens and it seems like an excellent project and I'm holding it because right now I know it has a very low value but I know that it will obtain a very good value in the future

@alfonsoriver57 Recently, MPH is listed on Gate.io with the trading pair MPH/USDT. More listings on the bigger exchange are coming soon. Meanwhile, you can invest MPH to receive more profits on their trading app. 

Morpf's platform and its project of taking a cryptocurrency and generate one or more cryptocurrency and its function of working without user accounts, which allows you to quickly exchange multiple assets. They make it a very interesting option, although they still have to solve certain security problems. I think that in some months it will be of great value.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Lenard said:

although they still have to solve certain security problems. I think that in some months it will be of great value.

@LenardBrother, which security problem are you talking about here ? You just need a wallet to connect Morpher trading app.

2 hours ago, Tarek Hasan Khan said:

The Arc-20 token is impressive by time. 

@Tarek Hasan Khan Actually, it is ERC-20 token. Do not forget to track the announcement from Morpher regarding MPH listings. Looking like it will be listed on some bigger exchange sites soon. 

Morpher Has Power is a new zero cost trading platform. It can be used at any time for trading cryptocurrencies, commodities, and even stocks. The MPH token allows trading in Coingecko and Uniswap and they were making free distribution of them just by registering

Me either, received MPH from airdrop, sold for 0.03 and earned about 60$. I am not aware of the idea, but i  am pretty sure that token will justify in the future.

On 10/3/2020 at 12:36 PM, Whited35 said:

Yes, you are right but interesting thing is, they are doing exactly the same what they promised before to advance project to the proper direction which is actually a green sign for the trusted project. Token is still performing well on Uniswap. 

I have missed the air drop but what I hear it is good project. Can you send me your affiliate  link to join this air drop so that I earn more reward?  

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, ShiNorton said:

I have missed the air drop but what I hear it is good project. Can you send me your affiliate  link to join this air drop so that I earn more reward?  

Unfortunately, forum does not allow me to post referral link except in Referral links section. I might send you in PM if you are interested. You will not earn more token now but those who have joined earlier have got more rewards. 

well, Erc-20 tokens are very awesome by your instance. MPH possesses a amazing have an impact on during the crypto environment. It's in no way in any good shape by at first chance and yet inevitably it again was able to obtain a effective handle in the marketplace. It's actually a particular token that might be ranked in the main ranked token in different substitute console.

On 10/10/2020 at 9:24 AM, mithhumia said:

well, Erc-20 tokens are very awesome by your instance. MPH possesses a amazing have an impact on during the crypto environment. It's in no way in any good shape by at first chance and yet inevitably it again was able to obtain a effective handle in the marketplace. It's actually a particular token that might be ranked in the main ranked token in different substitute console.

Well, team is working behind it. I can see $0.016 for each MPH but in future it can get increased if it is listed on bigger exchange sites like Binance, Bittrex, etc. Recently token got listed on Gate.io exchange but still, is not a significant spike in its price. 

On 10/31/2020 at 11:19 AM, Johnson1234 said:

Good comment because i was not have ideas about this so need to have more ideas about coin but since one of friend have given have learn from it nice one guy.

What is your direction of talking and what you really mean to say here ? If you want to learn more about the project and MPH token, you might try to visit https://www.morpher.com/docs/morpher_whitepaper.pdf . In this whitepaper, you can find every essential information. 

On 11/11/2020 at 11:15 AM, Suazakeane7272 said:

We have many coin we can't know some but we can only know some but we can't know all about we need to have ideas about some because some tokens has been release but maybe we didn't have ideas about when they are release them so we need to have ideas about it .

So attempt to read their whitepaper and I have placed the link to the whitepaper in my above reply. Every information about Morpher project are already available and open to the public, Check their official site that I have mentioned in my topic. 

On 1/5/2021 at 9:46 AM, Ndakopaul8181 said:

We have many project but we should be try and understand about the one that was good because so was not good the we are think about so we should be try and understand about it because it was very good to know about that .

Have you ever attempted to check this platform? If not give a try to their trading platform to know how decent is it. You can open the position for so many investment options available there. Once you close the position, you will rewarded with MPH token.

10 hours ago, CryptoZone011 said:

I just know that the MPH coin would be popular among all other crypto currency.

I have get so much information about the MPH erctoken from this topic.

There are the links in my topic. Please kindly visit them and let me know if you still face problem to understand what MPH really is. 

I think they have done a lot of publicity about MPH token, because I found it in many places, but I have never interested in checking its price or about how his story creation and for what it is used...etc. Buy why now maybe I will try this tradingapp in the future.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/7/2021 at 1:46 AM, Amelia23 said:

I had this token and I acquired using the airdrop. It was at first very good but as time went the mph token kept falling down. Once you enter the airdrop you will need to do KYC and at that time they offered you 500mph which was about 30$ but the prices fell down more and more and it was worth very small. Another problem is withdriving your token to the eth network will take high fees

Some problems were there as so many users withdrew their airdrop reward to trade immediately that's why price of MPH token was dropped sharply but now you can check it's price again ! Additionally, MPH can be earnt on their trading platform by investing your tokens on different options. 

On 1/15/2021 at 8:59 PM, Shimo0710 said:

The Arc-20 token is impressive by time.  MPH has a tremendous impact across the crypto world. 

What do you mean by Arc-20? Indeed, it is ERC-20 token. 

On 1/16/2021 at 9:38 PM, Nazakat11 said:

it is the seems to be a great project and andeed and worth an 😐investment I am gald to find out about it thanks for sharing and its good to hear that they offer less fees on their trading platforms of which is enough to grab members attention and as the number of investors increasing on mph token it will. give strength great of wahich projects, 😍😍

Not the less fee on Murpher's trading platform but there is absolutely no fee to perform the trading activities. There are so many entities which you can choose to invest and close the positions when you see the growing prices of your chosen currencies say Bitcoin, ETH, and many more. You will get rewarded in MPH token. 

9 hours ago, Meahi2808 said:

yes dear mate you are right this token is quite make impressive in all over the cryptotalk world . thanks for sharing this.

Do you have proper ideas about Morpher and its native MPH token?

9 hours ago, Emanuel 12 said:

Morpher was very good and I was involved in the airdrop they did and this required kyc. It was really good acquiring this crypto currency as it helped but the prices started falling which was very bad

Now check its price on the Coinmarketcap. It has still the solid pace to make the momentums in the markets. MPH is on the way to get listed on the bigger exchange which may eventually help to boost up its price.