If you get scammed - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

If you get scammed

Of course, I have been defrauded before, and the reason is that I did not know how the methods of deception and fraud are done in encryption, but as I mentioned with time, I have experience with that and now I can distinguish between them.

• +2 1

This content contains many unwanted messages when viewing them. We must inform the officials here in order to delete them, as the reputation of the forum is also important

There are a lot of scammers out there and they object at all times to beginners only due to their inexperience. We must not accept any spam that reaches us and share their sites on this forum to avoid this

• +5 1

The field of the Internet and the digital currency market needs focus and accuracy mainly, so we must be careful in any work we do, whether it is trading or transferring funds from one wallet to another, so that we are not exposed to fraud and theft, and we must also stay away from fake accounts and fake links.

• +3 1

Everyone want to secure the account. They try to best for the all things which is possible for avoid the to banned account. This is the best for all to good knowledge for the post.

When you get scammed, you need to make the security  of your account  strong .then inform the appropriate  authority  about it and make inform the other people  so they can be beware  of the new possible  way of scamming. 

Dear if we don't search about anything then No one is safe to scammers if we are not prepared for them and take chances, which we often fail. I lost money from Sushi, for example, when the chef sold all of his tokens and the rest of what happened, which was close to a fraud, but I made money from other investments, which is a gamble we would also take because other investments compensate for the risk and return a much higher profit.

That's right, be careful, the online world is full of fraudsters, it is best to transfer your earnings permanently to your own wallet. Members who have been deceived should also warn other members not to fall into the trap of fraudsters.

• +3 1

Hello My Friends featured forum members..
There are already a lot of people who fall victim to scammers and hackers whose goal is to steal users ' money and hack their accounts, so we have to report the scammers directly.

• +3 1

Right you are. I already got scammed by xtd crypto and from that I lost my 12$ and that was a big amount for me. So I'm awaring all the members never invest on any investing plans that will give you profit daily. Even if it is trusted you  shouldn't invest. Because after a long time when they became trusted then thousands invest on them and finally they scam it and become millioner. 

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend and do not forget, I am all vulnerable to theft. This does not mean that I thieves are more intelligent than everyone but they have malicious plans and we cannot know whether he is a fraud or not. Because scammers use many methods. But when we receive random mail, it must always be confirmed whether it is real or not. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. I wish everyone the best. And I hope they delete these scammers.

From here comes the importance of the first 100 free posts, because whoever skips it will inevitably read a number of articles about fraudsters, and in my opinion I make a suggestion not to accept new members except after data confirming that they have read and watched videos explaining the methods of scamers , and this is for them for sure

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I wipe everything, if I get hacked, I change everything so that I don't get lost, and this is a very bad thing. I hope it does not happen to anyone, no matter what 

• +1 1

No doubt scammers are active everywhere especially cryptotalk and their main target is to steal our money by giving attractive offers. So we need to be vigilant and never accept any kind of offer from an unknown person. This will keep your account and income secure.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Certainly, it is somewhat difficult to avoid falling into the trap of scammers, especially for beginners in this field, but every person who has been exposed to such situations or a member with valuable information should publish a topic that talks about precautions and instructions that protect against scammers operations.

The coding world is full of fraud and all members are vulnerable to fraud and piracy at any moment. So we have to take countermeasures for this thing. By reporting spam messages to supervisors, consulting senior citizens on any matter that comes upon us, and not trusting people we do not know until after making sure.  Of their good intentions, scams include cryptocurrency fraud, dropouts, or exchange scams

hello dear members newbies and beginners I hope you are doing really great first of all I want to tell you that their brother every your information is very beneficial for me and every new and big in member they are working on this platform so I think everyone needs to be careful from scammers

Hi dear
I believe it. And I agree with that 
We're all exposed to such incidents, and we can only avoid them in one way which is
Increase understanding and increase experience and that comes with time and makes you understand all fraud methods and then you can easily detected.

Unfortunately, there are many people who only want their own interest through harm, and this thing is unacceptable. Try as much as possible not to trust everyone and be as smart as possible in order to avoid fraud from bad people

Hi there we should keep ourselves away from these cameras because camera are in every platform where we can earn some money because we also be the victim and also with the Purple theatre so we have to keep our shelf safe from these cameras because cryptotalk you the platform here do you can earn money from this platform but there are a lot of coming schemes in the in every platforms

Scammers in the cryptocurrency world are very clever, and we all need to be cautious at all times. We also need to be aware of the types of sites we register on, as they have many ways to exploit people in the crypto world. To begin, I recommend that we conduct thorough research on any unfamiliar website before joining in order to avoid falling victim to scammers. We should also refrain from clicking on links that we are unfamiliar with because they are also used by scammers.

• +1 1

You are right, when we are exposed to fraud, we have to resort to senior members to get rid of fraudsters, as they take the necessary measures to reduce them and do their best in this matter, so we have to report any suspected member.

• +3 1

Thank you so much my dear fellow for sharing us such an amazing and valuable information because it is the forum which have many scammers. But don't be afraid we should be avoided from scammers. If we saw any scammer we should report him.and we should do our work with very carefully in this way we can be avoided from scammers.

Scammers in cryptoworld have many ways they use to cheat less experienced people in the field and that is why we all need to acquire good knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency before joining any project. They are very smart which is why use different techniques and strategies for cheating so be careful mate because there will be no one to compensate you if you lose in this field.

• +3 1