If you get scammed - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

If you get scammed

Nice work its really very helpful because scammers are present every where  in our wait. But the question is tha how can we protect ourself. Because we are biggner and don't know about the such scammers so anyone can gide 

Greetings friend is right in all your publication the internet within the cryptographic world is full of scammers I was a victim of many pages that made me waste time and effort always giving me the balance of my earnings but when I was going to withdraw it, you couldn't or they charged a commission, I even paid those commissions and the transfers never arrived 

• +2 1

Hey mate hope you re all doing well i have not get scammed before but thank you for sharing this useful information with us because now I have learn how to prevent my self from scammer.

I feel very bad when I read that someone has been subjected to theft or fraud, and how the fraudster has taken control of his money without fatigue or any effort, but through piracy or illegal acts, and I hope that in the future I will be one of the people who will prevent fraudsters from continuing their illegal business

Yes, my friend, you are right. When we are exposed or fall into the trap of fraudsters, we must tell members how to avoid falling like us. Because there are many people who follow these methods in order to make money illegally, unfortunately.

Add to that my dear friend, that even seasoned cryptocurrency investors can be lured into scams, and it now appears that people are making a lot of money through many different scams and not paying attention to the basics anymore, thank you. Some of these crashes are likely to even rise.  The end of the alt currency market.

Hello dear friend, I agree with you The coding world is full of fraudsters and they target beginners because of their inexperience. Therefore, you must be very careful of fraudsters and share their sites on the forum so that everyone can avoid them and get away from them.

I think the newbies face the problem of scammers more than the senior members because they don't have any knowledge and experience about the scammers therefore I would like to say that we should always be careful to the scammers and we also should not follow their attractive offers because they are totally fraud.

My dear mate mostly new comers of this forum are the victims of scammers. They do not have any idea about the forum and get scammed from scammers. As a beginner we also have to careful about it. Otherwise we will also be their victim.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Most of the people on crypto are getting scammed. Like you said it's not about their greedy behaviour. It is that much clever those scammers, and we are becoming a victim of them. If anyone get scammed on crypto please share the experience on the forum. It will be helpful for others to avoid the same.

For me, there's no scammers here because there's no members who are offering some scam investment sites or other suspicious links, if there are some scammers, kindly report it to moderators and they will handled it.

If you get any  scammed in this forum right away report your moderators and try and avoid to open the mails and text open with the useful resource of scammers. Moderators will right away ban that scammer from this platform . Then you have not any danger. As moderators are for test and stability in this platform.

On 9/19/2020 at 2:59 PM, bogdanoff said:

The cryptocurrency field is full of scammers. They are everywhere  and as beginners we know their plans but it took us time to learn how to avoid them. There are fake giveaways scam airdrop and fake websites, we receive hundreds of phising emails and we are seconds from getting scammed after clicking a link.

Some have already fallen to their plans and the reason is not the fault of victims.

They did not know how to protect. We talk about scammers here and we can all be victims now or later so do not judge the victim by calling them greedy and stupid as I have read in comments. It is not about being clever but have experience. 

Second thing - if we get scammed we have to tell to the forum. With this we help other member to know and avoid the same fate we have. This is our part and how we can help other when we lost money to a scam and how we stop the criminal from stealing more. They will earn less from their scam and we payback this way to them.

There are numerous spammers on this gathering, we simply need to advise the directors about any irregular message we get from them, and they will be prohibited straightforwardly, they might be tricksters, and we succumb to their misrepresentation.

Dear Friend! You should make useful posts to increase your reputation. You should follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum. Your posts must be useful and meaningful. 

I think after getting scammed it is useless to say something about them to the for you because it is very difficult to verify a person whether it is a scam or not this only differentiate that person who have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies and crypto talk platform so just focus on this platform to get more and more knowledge.

It is something to avoid on the internet because there are many fake Aidrop and platform investment raffles where you must deposit a certain amount of money be careful with that. many beginners fall into the trap due to lack of experience and knowledge.. If you were scammed, avoid falling into scams again, and be careful to invest your money if you do not inform yourself about platforms without a community review

You are right, my friend, in everything that you have mentioned ,, fraudsters are abundant around us on the platform and in any business on the Internet ,, and any of us may be exposed to falling into their evil and their ugly deeds ,,, It is not only about beginners, sometimes we find professional and old people on the platform and they tell us about their experience with fraudsters And the hackers ..

This is not because they are greedy and want to get more, for example, but no one is not at risk of making mistakes.

We have to tell each other if we are subjected to this kind of harm, in order to spare others from that ,, thank you my friend ❤️

I am a begginer in this crypto world. Recently I complete hundred comments to activate my account. From today I will complete 25 comments for payment. In completing hundred comments, my 5 comments was deleted. There are many frauds in this forum.

Crypto investors can also be tempted to cheat even though they can spot the obvious and now it seems people are making money in a lot of different scams and they are not paying. Just add that even the experienced .This is a marketplace where even gambling with random food tokens is rewarded, so the rules I follow don't apply right now Will go to the end of the bullmarket.

Mi mejor recomendación cuando se trata de estafas es que aprenda de ellas y sepa lo que hizo mal, se mantenga alejado de las personas que recomendaron un sitio de este tipo y pueda reflexionar. Gracias a Dios no me ha pasado con el dinero, pero he estado en varias estafas donde perdí mucho tiempo. Esto también vale mucho y por eso debemos ser conscientes de que no estamos aquí para perder tiempo ni dinero.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency .according to me. When any person of the field falls into fraud . he must inform the rest of the platform and to avoid beings victims be careful.

Right you are. We should be careful about this and secure our wallets and accounts. We shouldn't feel tempted when anyone is offering multiple  our coins. We shouldn't click this type of links and adds. Wishing all member's healthy and safe trading.

• +5 1

My friend it is only the knowledge which can save us from all kind of scammers and for that we need to gather all the information about the place we are going to invest in.