Be law abiding or loose international respect from colleagues. - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Be law abiding or loose international respect from colleagues.

That's true, places like this will really speak of us and how we are been represented in our various vicinity , let be law abiding and also make other speak good of us, it really true that ,it how we are ,that how we will be represented in any place we are 

We the individuals here are working in a global stage. So we should ensure that the quality we produce should likewise be on that level. If not excessively level, we should alway keep a base norm. Here, we need to withstand the laws of the discussion or probably we will get cautioning focuses

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/5/2021 at 3:44 PM, jnbezchess said:

the member who abides by the rules of the forum and always applies them and strives to improve himself and share creative ideas that are useful to all and has a good reputation wins respect by all members

That is another interesting significance of being obedience, law abiding member of the forum. @jnbezchess further Compliance with the standing protocols of the forum will place you safe and stress free from penalties, making successful participation.

Edited by Guru2050

Thanks sir for such guidance and support for newbies. We can do everything thing to represent ourselves as a good representative of our country. This platform help us to interact with different people of different countries of the world. We learn something new from every member of this platform and give respect to everyone on this platform.

This is one downside of anonymity ,since there is no sense of responsibility .but not some effortless posts that are copeid from other comment and lot useless posts that are not helping .

We the individuals here are working in a global stage ,it really true tjat ,it how we are ,that how we will be represented in any place we are .and of course in order to avoid banning our country from paying .

In crypto, if someone does something bad, the whole community will be affected by it. This is a reaction to anonymity, since there is no concept of responsibility. If you do god you will not be rewarded and you will not be punished for doing bad deeds.

• +2 1

I agree with you in this, and the best proof about your speech, is when the admins banned some countries from being paid for their messages, I know there was some good members from those banned countries but unfortunately most of them were bad, I think until now I represent my country very well, and I am some happy

23 hours ago, Alkane100 said:

but unfortunately they are banned their countries due the estimate made by moderators investigate the population of the people in the forum are posting low quality of post and some of them are scammers deceiving people and stolen their assets.

The action was taken in best interest to protect and sustain this forum and fortunately it has helped in great measures curbing that bedevilling challenges of spammers and paraphrasers. Those who were opportune to be present in old campaign can testify my statements. Moreover with this new camper approached counting in a week time has also helped too beyond reasonable doubts. It ensure someone get payment for what you work for no more payment for useless contents because only good and relevant posts secure approval for payments.

Edited by Guru2050

Actually one need to be law abiding citizen or you loos your international respect from colleagues because when you are not abiding by the rules and regulations of the forum definitely your country is loosing her respect which may lead to banning of such country, thanks.

On 1/15/2021 at 12:23 AM, Alkane100 said:

You are right @HasFahd following rules is very important and helpful for everyone of us here because if you are working according to the rules in the forum and posting useful content always people will speak good about you and will like to follow your step. And obeying rules this will free you from making many of mistakes in the forum.

That's very true mate, we need to be always responsible in any where we are, many because of how rude and how they misbehave make people think that that's how the people around them are, that's why it good to be good always

• +3 1

Yes, it is necessary to follow the rules of this forum for the sake of everyone. This site is excellent. It teaches us a lot about cryptocurrencies and gives us money. Therefore, we must respect the rules and abide by them.

As we all know that this is a international platform and members are here from all over the world. So every member represents his country and in this situation if they commit an unfair or unlawful attempt then they definitely will lose respect among other members.

So be law abiding and follow all the rules and regulations. This is in mutual benefit of all the members.

The ambassador of Crypto currencies and the Crypto talk are doing the good job like the other forums. And the respect is so, called and known to be reciprocal of the good ness. If you think good and try to give the good complements then in return you will get the good complements.

Last year events that occurred leading to some countries to be banned from the campaign of posting is a lesson to members present in the forum. Few of them have blacken the chance of those that come from such countries

Crypto is the right place for us here we will respect with one another communicate with one another follow the rule and regulation if we follow the rule we will survie here if we not follow the rule then we will banned

Crypto is a amazing platform to invest, work. By working here lots of benefits we will achieve. Learn,gather knowledge, getting experience and also earn money. All are in one packages. This is too good. This is the best site for income.    

On 9/19/2020 at 7:19 AM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

The way you reply to comment or post will determine how the people act or behave in your vicinity. So as stated by the poster ,let all try and become good citizens if where we come from, it very important,it will speak of your location

It is not obvious that all the members of a country are the same, there are differences of the capabilities and also the mindset so all can not do the same.

Cryptotalk is so much best global Platform 

I advice you all members that kindly it's my request that be Respectfull to others and never break rules and regulations of this forum 

You know that rules are created for our betterment also 

If we will work with honesty and sincerity we will be long part of this forum 

I agree to you 

I must say that every country should appoint goof ambassador for this forum 

We are from differnt part of the world.  So we are ha family in this plateform. I respect to all on this plateform. When i face any type of diificulty my senisors help me in this plateform. We must preserve the intigrity. Everyone responsibility to represent their country correctly. We must support the forum with effective communication.

Ya you are absolutely right. 

Words reveal the characters of the people and characters reveal the base of the family and friends. And bad person shows that his country is bad. It is famous quote that give respect, take respect . We all are on international forum. We have to met many worldwide memebers. And we are representing our beloved country. So if we respect the coleages and abide by the rules given by the forum,  it will put positive impression on others members of other countries.  If our behaviour is rude and rules breaking than it will give bad impression. So follow the rules and regulations. 

• +4 1

I also agree with this . I think you should make useful things and should follow the rules so that there may be little chances of rejection and of getting banned. But knowing all about that some people still continue to make mistakes. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes mate. Members should be good representatives and ambassadors of their various countries so that other members can respect them for their good work and contribution on the forum. Let avoid anything that will cause us to loose that respect in the eyes of other members.

Hello my friend, I agree with you in this, and the best proof about your speech, is when the admins banned some countries from being paid for their messages, I know there was some good members from those banned countries but unfortunately most of them were bad, I think until now I represent my country very well.

It's important to know that the forum is a multinationals forum and so commuting oneself to illegalities will only make you loose international respects from colleagues.