Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban.

Repetitive and extraneous topics should be deleted, I am happy with that, publishing topics should not be easy, it requires research on the topic you want to publish and good content, and if the topic is a question about something, I think it is okay to leave it

Yes I agree with you on that posting things that meaningless or that don't have good content and quality may lead to warning point or to be banned from the forum so let us try and always make good posts

Hello my dear friend.I agree with your statement that if we make useless posts it is equal to buy tickets for warning point or permanent ban from the forum because when moderator see useless posts then we gave warning point or permanent ban from the forum.

All members, especially beginners, must abide by the rules and conditions and not post spam
And making good work here deserves a good reputation

Yes well said, if you post useless posts and choose a content which is not beneficial for other than it will be deleted. But if you do not make your posts useful than will be banned soon.

Yes posting wastage topics is the main reason to get warning points or sometimes leads to the ban you must not steal others content or copy paste others comments if you do that the moderators will always know about the similarity and you receive warning points even after you do that kind of activities you account will be banned.

On 4/19/2021 at 6:28 AM, Thomason said:

Let us keep this forum with a good level of information and useful to all.

Correct @Thomason And by doing so cryptotalk forum will bravely be the best platform for crypto currency discussion, sharing and educating the public that will enhance and improve more acceptance. 

I expect that learning English grammar will give you a lot of benefit during this forum. I think most of the posts have been deleted due to weakness in context or wrong combinations of English sentences, and this matter may frustrate new members a bit.

• +4 1

Yes, my dear friend, I completely agree with you and I think that the best thing we can get used to is adherence to all forum rules in addition to being keen on creating useful and high-quality topics.

• +3 1

It's great tip anx warning for those who try to fool themselves and the forum admins and they think that it's simple. You Admins do a great job keeping thd level of this forum topics high and useful.

• +3 1

Guru2050 Members 8174 3929 posts Sr. Member
Write a comment
The date is September 19, 2020. (edited)
If you continue to post irrelevant, pointless material, low-quality posts, insulting or irritating information, or something else that violates the forum's current protocols. It's like purchasing a ticket for collecting warning points; if you receive too many, you'll be suspended, expelled, or banned.

You are absolutely right my dear and I agree with you creating useless post is equal to getting warning points because if we create use less post then  we will get negative reputation and our reputation will decrease and we will get warning and there are chances that we will lose our account so we should try to create useful posts which contain information .

• +3 1

Hello there greetings yes you are right my friend creating useless meaningless post in this forum that have nothing to do with cryptocurrency I think it is very concerning and eventually they will get one point and some point they will be banned from this porim I think it would be great if those are bandhe create meaningless poczta that have nothing to do with cryptocurrency

That is literally real, if you keep posting garbage and believe no one notices, you are being monitored, and once you exceed the maximum warning points, you will be banned.

yes its right because when we post a useful post after the consideration of the topic of your own interest and post with the research. then you cant rewarded with warning point.

Caution should be envisaged during a publication that does not make useless content if you do, your publication will be deleted and you will not receive any profit from this publication and you should not copy the paste and any spelling errors if you receive a warning point and if you repeatedly repeatedly, you must be banned.

This is a wonderful talk. We must always create the best topics and make sure that the topic or idea is not repeated in this forum. It will help us avoid warning points and help us gain reputation and followers.

There are actually a lot of redundant and useless posts that sometimes make us feel bored.
We all have to search for new and useful topics related to cryptocurrencies and invest them either on the web, the Internet, or any source.

Yes, uploading meaningless contents or spam posts is like purchasing a ticket for warning points that could be applied to you at a later date until the administrators become aware of your message. Many people think this is smart because they don't receive warning points right away, but they forget that a mistake made today may result in a ban or warning points being applied to them in a month's time

I agree with you, my dear friend.  We must provide meaningful and significant posts.  Pay attention to punctuation and start with a capital letter.  These are some of the highlights that we should pay attention to, and we must avoid posting duplicate topics

• +3 1

My friend that everything I mentioned is true. In the beginning, I fell into these mistakes, and now I try not to repeat them, because they really lead to the ban. And thanks for the tips because they are useful for everyone, especially beginners

Yes you are right my brother you share a very informative topic I think. Because when you share a useless topic or even post then the warning points by admin give to the you. So i think it is not good habit.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, with all of the agreement, for sure that he publishes information, publications, topics, and posts that are not useful in general, and it is like buying a ticket for the final ban from this forum or receiving a warning point from the officials because the posts and topics that you propose in this forum in general will delete the participation and thus you Here it is like buying a warning card by officials in general. This matter is not important and useless. Thank you very much

• +5 1

This forum is only dedicated to meaningful and useful topics for members, and if any member publishes any useless posts, he will be warned and finally banned, so we must be careful in choosing our posts and provide new and high quality content for the rest of the members to benefit from.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.