Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban.

Of course, my friend, everyone should apply the forum rules, and they are found on the forum home page
And not to publish previously published topics, but to create good content that is useful for everyone here

many members that don't know how to make good posts and that these only will help them with the forum but they instead make very small posts without anything useful in them and they only flood the forum with bad posting. I tried too to warn and make them understand how they should post but they don't seem to listen. There is still hope they will read the rules on yobit and find that they are not doing it as they should.

Of course this is true, as I noticed that there are many duplicate posts with easy questions that can be easily answered by going to the “About Forum” section, but I think that those who post such bad posts just aim to make money without looking at what they can offer in terms of interest. And information for members here on the forum

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, we should only address the important issues in our work and move away from absurdities and learn the language and correct conversation is very useful.

Dear friends, the laws are very clear in this forum, and the rules for considering a post as useful are in place if you need them, so you must abide by them because violating them exposes you to warning points and perhaps prohibitions, so you should write useful posts that do not conflict with the rules and laws of the forum

You are right, my friend, in what you say about people who publish worthless and unhelpful posts. They must respect the forum rules and must learn a lot in order to publish useful posts that benefit the community in order for them to gain a good reputation.

• +2 1

As for me, I advise members not to post topics that do not contain any usefulness, in order to prevent spam, and thus their posts will be deleted

So they should avoid this and search for high-interest topics. 

You are absolutely right if anyone continues to publish unhelpful and repeated posts that will be banned, so we must adhere to the rules of this travel forum and publish the posts in accordance with the laws to ensure that they do not receive warning points or bans

• +3 1

I agree with you, dear friend, that the proliferation of useless publications leads to the exclusion of this forum, so we must choose good and useful topics in order not to be banned from this forum.

• +3 1

This phenomenon has spread recently. There are many topics that violate the laws of this forum that contain grammatical errors. Some of them are not useful topics. We hope friends will be cautious in writing one good topic.

Of course, publishing useless content and making mistakes in your posts and publishing posts without research is going to get a winning point. We have to be careful and stay content, follow the rules and try to publish good content.

There are some people I know who break the law and then feel shocked if they receive warning points or prohibitions. Did you think that the forum would condone your violations or forgive you, for example?

You are right, we should be very careful to respect the rules of the forum so that we can be safe. Violating the rules will results to a warning points, but repeating mistakes several times it can results to a ban. So we should always write useful posts to avoid a warning point ticket or a ban

• +2 1

Yes you are right we should stop all these things because we can ban on this forum and by making useless post by also baking this forum moderators are cleaning it by banning us so I am not doing anything against the rules because I want to stay here and keeps doing my work.

Attention must be paid well and adherence to the laws of the forum to avoid obtaining warning points or bans . We spend our time browsing the forum and sharing for information and material profit. So we must make the time we spend here beneficial for us and for the rest of the members that is much better than wasting time without getting benefit.

• +3 1

in fact it is.  if you write bad posts that are stupid and unhelpful, you can get a warning that opens the way to a ban.  but you know, there are oversights, but it's already difficult to fix.

Keep to write a perfect posts .Try to improve your grammar so it's should be helpful for others to understand what u want to say them, making irrelevant posts may should you banded .

Yes, I agree with you. We must all pay attention to what we write and follow the rules and directives of expert members regarding writing posts and comments in an effective way, so we must always learn to avoid deletions and warning points.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, of course, we are here to be inspiring and encouraging each other, by seeing constructive and useful posts and observing hard-working people, we will look to follow in their footsteps and emulate them❤

• +2 1

I have objections regrading the credibility of translation tool. Such online tools are not working perfectly to give a sense for native speakers. If someone is copy pasting contents by translating Russian posts into English or vice versa on this forum, it will be serious Forum rule violation. Post will be marked useless if translated contents do not seem natural..

• +2 2

Hello dear members newbies and beginners I hope you all fine and doing very well firstly I want to tell you that I I am hundred percent agree with you and your post you are absolutely right about the content accuracy

• +3 1

yes you're right this would be a good system to try and increase the quality of the post in this forum I learned a lot from this method and I only use this method in future by getting experience

As a new member my post are not so good and informative but I'm trying myself to develop my posts. I'm reading about trading and investing, gambling and so on. Hope soon my post's will be also enriched with much information. Thanks for the motivation senior.

Well my dear friend, you are right, so all members must work hard, sincerely and respect the rules of the forum and not exceed them until we maintain the quality of the forum and the quality of our publications

• +5 1

That is why we should take responsibility here on the forum, because we are dealing with other people and we must never harm anyone, on the contrary, we must unite and seek to grow together in the best possible way. The forum serves to make money, but also to learn to work in groups.

• +3 1