We don't see them, but the moderators does! - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

We don't see them, but the moderators does!

On 9/17/2020 at 3:32 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Some members have been facing a hard time because of receiving unfair reactions to their posts (regularly) even if they are useful. That’s why I like to say… “Doesn’t matter how many good people will be in one place, but a bad person is a must”. I wrote this topic to advice you one thing who you’re still facing this problem, there are moderators who can help us to solve our problems so stop complaining and just take the right action! 

You can report those posts to the moderators (your posts) which are useful but has received negative reputations. Why reporting them? We don’t know who gave us any reputations but the moderators knows! A member who gives random negative reputations even to a useful post is a scammer! So by reporting them you will not only solve your problem, but you will help/ support the moderators to catch a scammer after they investigate him/her and find the evidence. 

So don’t complain anymore about that problem, it’s already solved. Also don’t fear to report that issue to moderators because it’s your right to report anything that is against the forum rules, and the moderators are very fair to their members unless you violate the rules several times. 

Good luck.

Yes friend you are right some people do not read the post and blindly give negative reputation to the people so in this way they are making the loss not other people and they do not care about it i have a question is negative reputation also leads us toward ban.

I think There are scammers, spammers and lots of negative ones are always among us which we don't literally have a control over them but the good part of the story is that the moderators sees them and always will take the deserved actions over them.

Yes we don't see them  but we no they are doing there work which mean they are going through what we are doing, the check our work whenever we have any mistake they warn us, so please we need to be vigilant with what so ever we are doing in this great platform.

This is wonderful .. I was not aware of this procedure .. It reveals every fraudster .. intentionally frustrates others and distorts their posts .. It must be reported and banned so everyone stays safe .. Good luck to all

you are right . There are many people who discredit someone and give him a negative reputation, although the topic sometimes is useful. We hope that we will help and we can detect these people as soon as possible.

Moderators to a very good job of getting rid of those who randomly generated ratings I would like to emphasize that some of the members have concerned about complaining to the moderators as they will be bad so it is good it is good to confirm that you are fair. 

Some members keep reacting negatively on good quality posts and I think it's most of the beginners that are doing this which is wrong. We should try and be reacting positively so that we can be helping each other in this forum.

On 9/17/2020 at 3:32 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Some members have been facing a hard time because of receiving unfair reactions to their posts (regularly) even if they are useful. That’s why I like to say… “Doesn’t matter how many good people will be in one place, but a bad person is a must”. I wrote this topic to advice you one thing who you’re still facing this problem, there are moderators who can help us to solve our problems so stop complaining and just take the right action! 

You can report those posts to the moderators (your posts) which are useful but has received negative reputations. Why reporting them? We don’t know who gave us any reputations but the moderators knows! A member who gives random negative reputations even to a useful post is a scammer! So by reporting them you will not only solve your problem, but you will help/ support the moderators to catch a scammer after they investigate him/her and find the evidence. 

So don’t complain anymore about that problem, it’s already solved. Also don’t fear to report that issue to moderators because it’s your right to report anything that is against the forum rules, and the moderators are very fair to their members unless you violate the rules several times. 

Good luck.

Yes  some time some one gives us reputation points  in negative and this is very bad the person who has created this post after a lot of work how does he feel when he achieve it if you do not want to give him positive reputation then do not give him negative.

You are right, my dear friend.  Scammers and negative people are everywhere here.  There are useful posts that I see for some members and they are really helpful and have been writing them for weeks, but without feedback.  So the mediators' issue could limit that to be a truly regular and useful forum.

Thank you so much for this interesting and important topic , actually I haven't met any scammer here in the forum before . because thanks to the members they are reporting any one who violate the rules here . thanks for everybody who are supporting keeping this forum healthy

• +2 1

You are absolutely right many people good post on this forum and they face negative reply and this is dicrease reputation and some people copy of any reply and paste.

The new reward system in kind of problem of many and useful for many. There are several people who are not even seeing the post and giving negative rating which is very bad but the moderators will look into this matter for sure because this is very serious one.

• +3 1

I think that members have the right to give a negative reputation to the topics and comments. You should not frighten the members from giving a negative reputation, if this was contrary to what they put in the evaluation options. 

I think that there are some good posts and they have got a negative reputation and it is a bad thing and it happened to me in one of my posts. I don't like them personally. 

This is really unfortunate if it happens, because I have not seen a good post that had an unjust reaction, so from what I believe, if we owe this post a stronger reaction than the unfair one, the unfair one will be cancelled, and the post will have a favorable reaction, then we will correct these errors with unfair reactions if we see them.

Yes, many posts are being deleted nowadays that their posts are not related to that topic, due to which the moderator deletes the posts which are not related to the topic. 

I think this solution is very appropriate. Forum moderators do a lot of work here. They review all the posts that are reported and they do a good job as well and give warnings to people who give false negative reputation to others.

Dear friend @Shaib786 @scorpiali if I see in a good post of mine that someone is giving negative fame and your suggestion is good that we can report these posts. It didn't happen to me from what I know but I don't check all my posts but perhaps I will now say that you say it happens. I hope that no one will do it on purpose and I always give fame to good posts. Thank you 

Yes, I agree with you; I see a lot of decent and optimistic posts getting a bad rep, which isn't fair. It's important to keep an eye out for people like this. This is something I'd like. That type of person, I believe, will be caught by our moderator and administrator soon. Since the administrator and moderator are still online.

I haven't come across a good post with bad reviews. But if we find such case we should definitely report it to the moderators to solve this issue. 

Thank you mate for this helpful post. 

That is why they are called the moderators and administrators, they are the higher class members of this platform and they are in charge of overseeing the activities that we do so let us ensure that we do the right thing.

Everywhere there are some abusive people who are trying to sabotage this forum so we have to be like an impregnable shield against these fraudsters.  If you get an unfair review then you should report your post and the abusive members will be punished and the forum cleaned of the scammers.

Yes, I am in agreement with you. Many people give reputation points without reading the posts we write, which is extremely problematic because we often earn negative reputation points that we do not merit.

Any individual who breaks the rules, whether by awarding candle points or creating spam posts, must be reported.

The moderators clean the forum from scammers and bad posts every short period, and therefore a large number of violators and fraudsters are banned, so we have to help moderators to report any fraudster or any unfair evaluation of any useful post in the forum.

Yes you are right I am new one and I think people don't give me good reputation don't know why while I am doing my best never violet the rule of this forum yes I don't know the enough rule of this forum but 😔it's ok I will never lose hope and one day I will be successful.