What would you do if it happened to you? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

What would you do if it happened to you?

I think you have paid more money for small etherum ,,and i am sure that it will not be happen to me ,because I have made money by doing so hardwaork i would not waste it in paying so high fees ,if it eouod happen to me i will prefer to use some else wallet which cost low transaction fees

If it happen to me eventually I will easily consider it as a big lesson and always becareful when am going to do another transaction but it can't make me to quit trading because in every business there is always risk which include lose or gain.

Dear fellow your post is very well and on this forum we should make the quality posts and always use the simple English and vulgur language to avoid from mistakes and after doing mistake we should learn from our mistakes and always do well on this forum.

• +5 1

According to my onw point of view if this happens to me I will first steady my mind and reputation second I will like to hide my privacy to everyone and be tactically follow the rules and regulations lay down by cryptotalk moderators through this the forum maybe we'll being for me 

It's even difficult to imagine, since, fortunately, I did not find myself in such situations. After this, you should take a couple of days' rest, think over everything, and only then make a decision :classic_unsure:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Dear friend we should avoid these mistakes .We should try to make clear these things we should never do these types of mistakes and should work hard .

I am personally happy with this matter, this topic will make me work calmly and pay attention to what I do when transferring or receiving money, it is necessary to monitor the work step by step to avoid loss. 

Mistake are not for quitting. You must would have learn from it. You can correct your mistakes and continue your journey. As a part of it you will become more careful while dealing with such activities. So hope you take care while dealing with money.

It is a big risk, I don’t know what to answer you, but the loss is really big .. from my point of view, he should continue to return his money or work again. Never give up.

I would definitely have felt bad at the instance but I will consider it big lesson to always cross check my digits to make sure an transacting the exact amount

I don't know what I would do if something like this happened to me, but I think I will ask an expert that I trust, and they will teach me what to do.

This would be a great lesson for those of us who make transactions, we must always confirm the data, the address and the fees to be paid, everything must be verified very well before making the transaction, remember that we are talking about our money we must be very careful with that.

If this happens to me, I will not end this business because difficult time can come anytime, so we should always be ready for all the time.if i lost something than i will take a lesson from it and i will be careful next time for this.

What!! how can a man do this. This is horrible. We must maintain awareness while transition and check it further. Because it's about money brother and suddenly if it happens we should take a lesson from it do it more carefully than before. Thanks for your post.

• +3 1

When performing any transaction on any network, you must make sure of everything more than once, so that you do not lose your money. These are things that are taken for granted, the matter is dangerous in crypto and everything must be calculated 

this will serve as a lesson for him, I should always be careful when we move our funds to another wallet, but I think if I do that next time I will not make this kind of mistake you guys are aware of all this Be.

Dear you have raised a good question. We should check all the options while making any transactions. If we do a mistakes then we lost our money and it is not good. We should learn form our mistakes and not repeat them.

This is a test that is shameless to riposte, since there are millions of notes that almost all of us will not be able to gain and will try that we have tried everywhere.Your money will not be recovered for you.  But if you send it to another wallet, you can exchange and trade in another currency and we will be able to withdraw.

Dear Friend! This is very cost mistake for this person that is paid so much money for the fees to move a very small ethireum coins that make me scared of what to do when I try to send my coins to other exchange. 

In this condition I would say that everyone must be cautious about it. And check the numbers before making any transaction.  As the transaction are irreversible that's why there is no way to recover them. Caution is all time better than any second option.  Check 2 or 3 times before making transactions... 

Considerably, I wouldn't depart cryptography to get a mislay which became for the reason that I didn't observe conduct considerably, I might be too nettled and will hold on like for which since months with the condition that because my remain down became completely even my clams also as time-consuming since we can keep on with we must always not at all give in along with all be conscientious later modern times.

• +4 2

Yes of course when you withdraw or deposit then you chek duble time and carefully because if any small mistake then you lost the money so be careful when you withdraw payment and again again check. 

• +1 1

Of course I would choose the second option. That is, I will stay, but I will be more careful, and also I will consider that this is a lesson and I must learn from it and I must also work harder in order to compensate for the loss I received

• +1 1

At the beginning, thank you, my friend, because I am new to this forum two days ago. I started working, but when I gathered a lot of information about this forum and read it all, the guidance, the existing notes, and now I learned something from your topic. This is in order not to send any work to the wrong address. Your topic helped me a lot