How to get your post deleted - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to get your post deleted

Thank you, my friend, for this very beautiful explanation, as it removes the fear from within us, as it explained how to delete those posts that are no longer available now.

True, I have encountered a problem several times regarding this matter, you may download a post and accidentally make a mistake, or I need to translate a sentence to verify its meaning, so the translator gives me wrong words. I would like to ask you that there is no possibility to modify the post instead of deleting it?

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. There are many reasons that lead officials to delete our posts, so we have to adhere to the instructions and follow up with members to learn how to create a useful topic.

If for some reason you made a mistake in the post. Then you can edit your posts again by editing these posts. So you can re-edit from there by pressing the edit option to fix your post again. 

• +1 1

We have to work hard we need the option to save good topics that are published by other members the moderators are doing their best here but our job should be helping them 

Thank you very much for this valuable participation, my dear friend, it is really useful information and helps members to preserve their rights, but it can also be unjust if it is used by someone who wants to harm others

I did not know this, my friend, and I did not notice that the flag was next to the post or that it had a reason for its presence
Thanks for the good information
That way, we can cooperate to get rid of spam within the forum and help moderators in that
Let's always work to make the forum better, as it is for everyone's benefit

• +3 1

Nice piece of information shared by you thanks for sharing it with others as many users have difficulty in deleting our posts ou have mentioned an important issue in your topic about deleting posts.. the moderators are doing their best here but our job should be helping them and this feature gives us the ability to contact with the support system easily..

When you do not comply with the conditions, do not take serious action, or exceed the specified standards

Greetings
As a newbie to this forum, I don't know much when a post gets deleted
But I think that when a post is useful and contains useful information, it is not deleted

My friend, you have introduced us to the mechanism for removing unhelpful posts, the reasons for deleting, how to delete them, and on which posters are accredited. I hope this is a lesson for everyone to be more committed than before.

Thank you. To avoid deletion, you must publish useful content that takes into account the rules of the forum. Writing it in an easy and clear manner and in the English or Russian language. Observing the spelling and linguistic rules is important. Generating qualitative and distinctive ideas about coding updates. This leads to giving you  Positive reviews by members and moderators will upgrade your rank

• +2 1

Is to delete the publication of any member when devoid of the correct information and spelling mistakes which you need to increase the rich publication release and the information value of the revelation of the true aims to development of society and go out into the path of success and thus achieve a prosperous future for all

On 9/13/2020 at 1:03 PM, Babubu609 said:

logo8_27_193324.png.1c00c0fdb13cf0d2e007d522d4084e15.png

I am sure everyone is  aware that the deleting option is deleted for quite some weeks now. Many of us are facing problems of double post due to low  server which depends on location we are residing. It was very sad when some of us receive warming points due to such problem of not able to delete this kind of double post which is because of no deleting option. 

Right here am coming up with another easy way to delete your post. This way I am trying to explain is the reporting button, which you can see the flag icon🏁 at the right handside of your post you created. Select the first option which says

'' The post is okay, but I want to tell moderator about it''

Screenshot_20200913-085310.png.e5c5b84f63b781ba178ce6129e5a2a72.png

You can scroll down to write a support later were if you wish to explain more you can write it there.

Second option(offensive/abusive): You can use that option to report useless Contents you see within the section.

3rd option(spam): Everyone knew what spam is all about therefore when you see a spam post or Plagiarized contents you can use that option to report.

Be noted you can use the first option to complain for deleting you post. Leaving it we be considered as spamming the forum rules.

Happy posting to you all friend's....👌💓

I have stuck many times, in these kind of figures.

And i do not know how to tackle with that of problem due to unawarness.

So, i use my seniors for consultation.

They all helped me alot.

And now, as you have mentikned a valueable thing for crypto talk with us, So, dear friend thank you for sharing a workable point with us.

We will use this thing for the deletion of posts. Which was not deleting previously.

But mow it becomes possible for all of us to do it.

And on crypto currency these kind of things happened every where and we all have to get some information to sort it out.

This is way which we can repoert ,so now i know how we can report against useless post and against scammers.  So  we can reduce the number of scammers, but with this we can increase the number of usefull post. This post is usefull and i learned a new thing about this forum which wasn't know before reading this post.

If I am not mistaken, it is impossible to delete any post on this forum, you can only remove the text using editing.  like this.  so think what you write.

I also wounder that when i saw there is no delete button. I think it should be there. And reporting your own post to admin looks funny. But i agree with you this is single way to get rid by double posts..

• +1 1

I tried to delete my post or comment, and there was no option to delete, and this is not good, so maybe we made a mistake in the post or we commented more than once on the same post by mistake. The delete option must be activated

• +3 1

Thank you so much for sharing this great description on how to avoid unnecessary mass deletion of posts in the cryptotalk platform due to mistakes from yourself or from other sources, so this has been assimilated by the new members in the platform as this will benefit then, thank you.

• +1 1

@Babubu609, thank you for your valuable post. some of my comment delate so i had a bit warry about it. to read your post now i know it. this post is helpful for the beginer. my some of friend also warry about that.

These are really important recommendations, as many members publish some of the violating posts unintentionally, whether by using a different language or having spelling errors, so it is necessary to amend our posts or report them until they are deleted and we do not expose ourselves to receiving warning points.

The best thing to do would be to report the post to the admin explaining to them the reason why you want the post deleted. Once they are able to see reasons with you then they are going to get it done for you.

I did not know that you could do that and thanks to your publication I am finding out and updating with that solution since it is very common to make these mistakes because the internet is saturated, your publication and the graphics help us a lot and we can learn from good posts like yours.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear, the deletion of some posts and posts is due to members. Hope is a major reason because we may have shared an unhelpful post and are not bound by the publishing rules of the forum. This matter in general causes our participation to be deleted or we may have participated on an unhelpful topic and the topic is deleted and our participation with him is deleted. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Thank you, dear friend, you gave us good and beautiful information that I did not know about before I thought we could only part with the amendment. But thanks to you, I learned and read the posts of the members and also learned from them. This was very useful to me. I wish you good luck.

• +3 1