Multiple accounts for fake positive rates. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Multiple accounts for fake positive rates.

I notice that there are lots of not meaningful posts that have +5 positive rating, I don't know if the author have other accounts and use it to rate the not useful comment. I hope that every user here will become fair and just be contented so that the campaign is not getting abused. Let's just be honest as a thank you for the generosity of yobit and cryptotalk.

Creating or using multiple account might bridge to the rules governing crypto and those who engage in it thinks they have many problems to fix... To me they are not thankful for what they have

Thanks for this useful advice my friend i will follow these steps definitely because i know that if we want to survive safely on this platform safely then it is very necessary. 

On 9/9/2020 at 11:44 PM, Moaz said:

I completely agree with you, after the recent update of bitcoin payment in CryptoTalk, the number of spam senders in the forum may increase, especially since payment in bitcoin will only be done on posts with positive rates, and therefore we must be careful and inform the moderators of any spam immediately in order to preserve on the cleanliness of the forum

I totally agree with you on these because when joining the forum they are certain rules and regulation that have been made and we are all aware of it, so therefore those with multiple account for the purpose of getting reputation should be reported to the moderator.

If you take a positive rate with multiple accounts, it will not last long.  Because the moderators here are very clever.  They can detect your fake positive rating.  As a result, it may ban your account or issue warning points.

I think things have become more difficult today and payment has been limited to 200 Satoshi for every useful post and has a positive evaluation so we have to be more careful and patient to get the profits

• +1 1

Hi there greetings if you have multiple fake account for positive reputation that is not good call everyone here trying to work hard make some extra money if you you have people count that is not good because everyone here is trying to close this platform providers such a great opportunity to earn money without doing physical work grown over this situation we can't go outside to do of work

The rules of the forum state that if anyone creates multiple accounts they will be blocked because they violate the policy of the forum, so in no case if you create multiple accounts for any reason, you will not use them. Create quality in your posts to earn reputation instead of creating fake accounts.

Unfortunately, this is true. There are still people with limited thinking looking for rewards for writing publications and comments, and they did not understand the fact that the forum has much more important goals.I have already mentioned that a strategic person with a distant view will not be concerned with the issue of rewards equally with his interest in the benefit resulting from the exchange of views and ideas. Don't be limited in thinking, care for the big benefit.

Forums that violate forum rules and commit fraud are banned. Members who fraudulently gain a positive reputation are banned from their accounts.

More than 400 members have been banned due to fraud in granting ratings, and the granting of positive ratings to those who do not deserve these ratings, so we must be careful in granting them, and avoid giving them randomly.

This information is really useful and informative for the members of this platform because it is against the rules and regulations of this platform for any members to have multiple account, therefore any that is have multiple account will be totally banned from this platform when the moderators find out.

We will see members exploiting the credibility features in exchange for a 20k satoshi reward, you are right. As a forum member, it is also our small duty to monitor any questionable posts in order to maintain a good reputation. And if we report them or give them a bad name, they are unlikely to return.

It is true, it is natural that this happens my friend, knowing that there are many who do that, but the forum management is very vigilant about this problem precisely, because by browsing I see a lot of banned members, but what I want from the forum management is that they delete everything related to members Blocked to reduce the density of comments and posts.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you.  I noticed a lot of useless posts getting positive reviews.  These people must be reported or the system must discover them and prevent them from entering the site because that violates the forum rules.  We must filter out the fraudsters

On 9/10/2020 at 1:13 AM, Calvinpriva said:

As we know BTC payment has already started but this time we will not earn easily as it was. We need to write useful posts so that we can receive good reactions and we will be paid both BTC and Talk tokens. The payment per post is 1000 satoshi and we will be paid for only 20 useful posts WITH POSITIVE RATES. 

From now on let's be very careful because there will be many spammers who will have multiple accounts so that they can like their own posts and receive 20k satoshi everyday. Why we should be careful and report them? Any member with multiple accounts to like their own posts, they can give negative rates to our posts and we will earn nothing! Because we will be paid for any post with positive rates but not with negative rates.

We can detect them by reviewing their posts, not every post deserves a negative/positive reaction so we must check them and we will know those spammers.

Example: A useless post and it has 10 or more positive reactions! We must check the writers profile to check past posts, and if that situation will keep repeating we will report that account! Let's work together and everything will be fine, always.

Actually, I am still confused about why our posts have to get a good reputation before we will get rewards from cryptotalk. Even though not everyone will read or comment on our posts, let alone give them a good reputation. But on the one hand I also understand that it is to avoid scam posts, therefore I try to make quality posts so that you can get a reputation from all of you.

I agree with you, my friend, we have to be careful because there are many senders of spam that could lead to losing money and the balance in the wallet. Be alert to that topic.

You're absolutely right .  Especially after the new update of the forum, the number of spammers in the forum may increase, as profit will only be earned on publications with good reputations, and therefore we must be very careful and inform those responsible. 

Running multiple account in one mobile phone is fraud and you will be cat soon been here in this form so keep a wild geese just make one account on one device and you can turn here if anyone do that then authorities will immediately them as decide moderators

Absolutely we  just give positive reputation to those who create more useful posts. and we should not give reputation to the man who created useless post. and have multiple calls for negative reputation we should try to avoid this spammers.

• +4 1

In fact, sir, it is a little complicated matter, but the forum’s rules are strict about this matter .. Whoever identifies a fake account must report it .. Knowledge about cryptocurrency must be spread and acquired and not just for money .. You must give a good reputation on topics and comments. Which deserves it .. I wish all the luck

Yes, everyone should report to these people who harm the reputation of the forum and try to make money illegally. I report on any post that I find inappropriate so that the experts see it and delete it.

• +2 1

I completely agree with you, after the recent update of bitcoin payment in CryptoTalk, the number of spam senders in the forum may increase, especially since payment in bitcoin will only be done on posts with positive rates, and therefore we must be careful and inform the moderators of any spam immediately in order to preserve on the cleanliness of the forum

Hi, most of accounts are multiple users are website's and taking people fake money and others big scammed on simple new people request for moderator can improvement of the forum and make it a better society and that these people do not harm others, with the passage of time it becomes more difficult thanks to all for my side I hope you like my posts.

Take care and good luck

My dear, I beware of this matter, in general, in this as multiple accounts, in addition to the reputation cheater, you make an eye mistake and open up in the forum that may expose you to the final ban from the forum directly, so do not open more than one account so that you do not attend or do it by the reputational cheater and also attend and attend  Thank you so much.

• +2 1