Multiple accounts for fake positive rates. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Multiple accounts for fake positive rates.

I think rather than cheating for likes we should focus on creating such content posts that can attract the people and can earn good reputation on it and we could be able to earn btc payments for them.Cheating or violation of rules is a dishonesty so we should be loyal to the forum.

I have noticed, in recent days, positive reputations on failed content. I felt confused, but now I made sure that there are a lot of fake accounts. I hope members check the accounts of all members to avoid cheating.

Yes payment start will have big impact on wrong reparation I strongly agree with you that scanner waves catch their Post with positive reputation to get bill payment as much as they can and mine and more should take steps to reduce from scanning

• +2 1

I think that moderators have changed the payment method because at the beginning they were paying their cryptocurrencies for low-quality publications, so it became necessary to have a positive reputation in order to be able to receive your payment.

Hello my friend,

Cheating to get positive reputation is a bad action and you will get banned from this fourm.

Before now, we were able to see the members who give us positive reputation but now we can't, but I am sure the moderators and the admins are doing their best to block and ban these scammers.

Best regards.

I think that it is good to pick up those who carry out the process of multiple accounts and ban it so that the forum remains organized among the cheaters and not as long as dealing with them because those who deserve the money are those who offer good and creative work and do not deal with cheating or other matters, so they must be pursued and dealt with them canceled

Yes my friend, you are absolutely right. More accounts are for loss. So we should create a single account on which we can give money .Thank you my friend 

• +1 1

Cheating reputation is not good we have to make such type of qualitative post which is more informative and useful for every members and if you are making post with full attention then you will get reputation automatically .It is very wrong for us to open multiple accounts just to earn double payments so we have to report any suspicious person in this forum . A lot of low quality accounts can be seen in various topics and they can be seen as a spam account.

• +2 1

I will not agree with your opinion because if the forum is real then you also become honest with forum. I am working hard on this forum and makes our posts very attractive and helpful to the other members to get very good reputation. Makes our posts good and get good reputation from the community.

• +5 1

Yes, after the installment framework returns to Bitcoin, this matter draws in covetous, fraudsters and spammers to the gathering with the point of winning bitcoin on a every day premise. We got to rate posts well and truly, and allow terrible or useless posts a negative rating. So that those ravenous ones don't get what they need.

Dear Mate, You are right. I strongly agree with you because scammers are everywhere. They give reputation to themselves because they only want payment. We are here to gain knowledge and learn about cryptocurrencies. I hoped moderators will notice such type of scammers and banned their accounts. Keep sharing your useful content and support one another. Thank You.

I am a new member of this forum.Multiple accounts for fake positive rates which is a bad and out of the rules job.If you do these things now be careful this job is completely out of the rules of this forum.As a result they may cancel your account.So work hard then everyone will be positive will give rating.

• +1 1

Yes, friends told me about this good forum. We have to search for knowledge through writing and reading. Nevertheless, the tambourine will be done for us. I feel proud.

People who use fake accounts to rate their posts should be kicked out. We should report this to them and report to those scammers as it is completely banned and may cause your banned account

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information and advice for everyone, and I hope all new members abide by the implementation of the forum's decisions and instructions and adhere to them and not violate them so that your account is not banned

No, This would not be possible to make multiple accounts in this forum to get positive rate because this forum provide the service of one account at a time.

Hi everyone very useful post well in my opinion platform should have to make sure that someone not make double account for make money or anything like this we should work honest and get good earnings don't be fake or multiple accounts 

• +4 1

Some users are creating fake accounts just so that they could use them illegally. I am sure that the admin has a way of figuring that out and they would be penalized when that are discovered. So we should not worry about hem.because they would be seriously dealth with.

We need to write useful posts so that we can receive good reactions and we will be paid both BTC and Talk tokens. The payment per post is 1000 satoshi and we will be paid for only 20 useful posts WITH POSITIVE RATES. 

From now on let's be very careful because there will be many spammers who will have multiple accounts so that they can like their own posts and receive 20k satoshi everyday. Why we should be careful and report them? Any member with multiple accounts to like their own posts, they can give negative rates to our posts and we will earn nothing! Because we will be paid for any post with positive rates but not with negative rates.

Creating multiple accounts and not seeing yourself positive. Creating multiple accounts for posting ratings is a very wrong thing, so tell us that if you want to get ratings, then you have to wish your post as much as possible, so you can get a successful rating.  

But as far as i know that this forum technical administrator so much active to find out multiple account.. So i think if any member do this bad thing then without any doubt he will get banned but we also try to find out spammer      

Hello dear friends I hope you all are in good I am very thankful to you about this helpful information this is a good thing I agree with you that spammers will touching their post with positive repute to get their payment as Dekhen motivators should take steps to reduce form spams

• +2 1

Well I think we should try to point out fake account and prevent users from creating them. We should also strive to keep the forum clean as those same people would try to spam the forum and that is the main reason why we should get rid of them.

This great forum represent mature and competent members so I think they prove their selves mature don't try to make multiple acounts it's really insulting when you get banned 

Thank you. You have to be wary of those fake accounts, which are aimed at fraud, theft, harm to other members, and distort their reputation. We must inform the supervisors about these accounts and they will deal with them. The goal of this platform is to seek knowledge and thus they will  They pay you for it. Do not be greedy and greedy and always strive to learn and gain knowledge